This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
    Yep, that's our PJ, jump jump jump --- didyouseeme? --- jump jump jump!

Edit: thanks for the time line
    ....and no offence meant, only joking a little ....

Second edit:

OK - will wait and see on the OC, I still need to write the bio up
    As for Teyla - simply waiting on go-ahead and a nice clue on which thread to start the posting up.
    The thread is up, but i don't think Teyla is involved JUST yet. it's "Reclamation" the SGA thread. It still needs to get to the point where Todd suggests dressing Teyla up like a Queen again, but it'll get there soon (i hope)

Oh and one thing. Mel. Twin Desert Eagle .357s? seriously? What is Cate? A Gun-Kata Master?
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

>_< Ugh... I hate that bit, dressing up as Wraith queen... ew.

Well, just let me know when I need to start posting. Guess I'll have to finish watching SGA at some point Or maybe just start the last season over!

Comment

Yeah yeah I know about the jumping thing, but idid use the Oddy and beaming, plus I alerted everyone to the time/date stamp so all is well. I only needed to get the premis out of the way so other players can wade in. As for Teyla, she is on Atlantis isn't she? My memory of EATG is foggy. But if she is there, she can have a part I think in conversation with others.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

>_< Ugh... I hate that bit, dressing up as Wraith queen... ew.

Well, just let me know when I need to start posting. Guess I'll have to finish watching SGA at some point Or maybe just start the last season over!
          Well taht's good then. Teyla hates it too so you should give a stupendous performance She'll ahve involvement elsewhere too, I don't like a wallpapered Teyla
          Last edited by Aragon101; 09 August 2010, 01:22 PM.
          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Teyla def on Atlantis.

Oh, before I forget, I will be out of wifi range on Wed for part of the day and Thurs all day. Hope this won't affect anything too much.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
              The thread is up, but i don't think Teyla is involved JUST yet. it's "Reclamation" the SGA thread. It still needs to get to the point where Todd suggests dressing Teyla up like a Queen again, but it'll get there soon (i hope)

Oh and one thing. Mel. Twin Desert Eagle .357s? seriously? What is Cate? A Gun-Kata Master?
              Yep, I use two on the range, so why not
              Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
              Well taht's good then. Teyla hates it too so you should give a stupendous performance She'll ahve involvement elsewhere too, I don't like a wallpapered Teyla
              Neither do I, a strong vibrant Teyla is the real one
              Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              Teyla def on Atlantis.

Oh, before I forget, I will be out of wifi range on Wed for part of the day and Thurs all day. Hope this won't affect anything too much.
              That will be fine Issy, we sort of work around each others RL

Comment

I have to go to Uni now, so I'll be back sometime later today, behave and be good

Comment

I will on the O'Neill/Daniel lecture after dinner
                  -------------
                  "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                  "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Good on you, enjoy your meal, and save some dessert for me

Comment

Dessert is cherry-lime Margarita so I will be wastin away again in Margaritaville
                      -------------
                      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
                        Dessert is cherry-lime Margarita so I will be wastin away again in Margaritaville
                        Now that sounds interesting, not that I've ever tried one mind, but hmm, I still like my Wild Turkey Ice Cream

Posted O'Neill again

Comment

Ewk dad, that is sickening omg

Ok guys I will say again. When typing dialogue, ie conversation. Wrap them in inverted comma's like this

"I am so hungry I could eat a horse and chase the jockey."

Colour coding. Please try and not let your colours clash with another poster, there is about 38 colours you can choose from. Red is strictly for NPC's only.

Comment

Better PM the culprits how else will they learn?

and ok I knew Teyla hated the whole queen deal too Alrighty then I'm off to read.

Comment

I think I might, but I have to make it public first up, so everyone can read. Will answer your VM in the morning Ryn, I have to help mum and then go to swim training:F

Comment

Better PM the culprits how else will they learn?

and ok I knew Teyla hated the whole queen deal too Alrighty then I'm off to read.
                                Prolly setting myself up for gunfire here, but to hell with it. I think you'll find Teyla was resigned to the whole dressing up thing as a necessary evil, rather than actually 'hating' it. It was an expediency, with a dual purpose (placing Todd in power over the Alliance), and one that was very useful as it ostensibly placed Teyla in the role of Primary. You may not like The Queen, but there are some key pieces of dialogue between Shep and Teyla, as well as Todd, that are very usefull in determining attitude. Let's not forget that Todd quite clearly states how most Wraith respond to a female. If Todd has balls, then she's got 'em in a vice, and boy, would I ever use that.

As a biproduct, she also got to kill lots of Wraith.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X