• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JosephGracey View Post
    ok so we fly like this:
    Spoiler:

With red delta at the front

we'll be using these
    Spoiler:

And we're just going to distract them and aren't allowed to fire unless it is completely necessary but we also have to make sure no Gliders or Al-qesh take off?
    oops, just asked the same thing....
    sigpic
    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

yeah i just saw
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
        Nope, dear, you'll kill everybody ASAP.
        And that would be a bad thing, how????
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
          About SGU - I've to say that last epis were nice, and 210 was awesome, and the back half of season smells as good old SG-1 did. But I still am not sure if we should start SGU here - show's still going on and developing, rapidly.
          well but what we could do is incorporate canon into our story....so that it can all mesh. We could just develop the stuff "in between" Eps.....or just have those charries interacting with all the other charries... .IDK...maybe you're right..... OMG I just talked in a circle

But I love SGU as well these last few eps were totally awesome some of the best writing to come out of this SG team IMO.

ok so we fly like this:
          Spoiler:

we'll be using these
          Spoiler:

And we're just going to distract them and aren't allowed to fire unless it is completely necessary but we also have to make sure no Gliders or Al-qesh take off?
          Nice JG... yeah I forgot what you said I could call you for short.....so JG it is *snort* I really don't think Karina will be able to control that itchy trigger finger of hers
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

holidays!! at home till thursday!

SGU? I think it's to early to develop a RP....
            sigpic
            Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              well but what we could do is incorporate canon into our story....so that it can all mesh. We could just develop the stuff "in between" Eps.....or just have those charries interacting with all the other charries... .IDK...maybe you're right..... OMG I just talked in a circle

But I love SGU as well these last few eps were totally awesome some of the best writing to come out of this SG team IMO.

Nice JG... yeah I forgot what you said I could call you for short.....so JG it is *snort* I really don't think Karina will be able to control that itchy trigger finger of hers
              Yeah anything is good and i don't think james will be able to hold off if his wingman is in trouble
              sigpic

Comment

if anyone wants a sig made pm me
                sigpic

Comment

Oh I was just going to show off my work.... but I guess I'll do it over in the picture thread... I made a "promo" siggie and a Master background for anyone who wants to use it....all you have to do is put in your charrie's name and pic

Comment

Oh wow, those are just awesome, amazing, and fabulous.... *BIG round of applause!*

((and just for the record - I found that particular pic here. Credit where credit is due. ))

Comment

Oh I was just going to show off my work.... but I guess I'll do it over in the picture thread... I made a "promo" siggie and a Master background for anyone who wants to use it....all you have to do is put in your charrie's name and pic
                      *goes to snurch masta background* You never know when such thigns will eb useful
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                        Oh wow, those are just awesome, amazing, and fabulous.... *BIG round of applause!*

((and just for the record - I found that particular pic here. Credit where credit is due. ))
                        Nice and it is awesome... I can view that pic but I"m getting an access denied if I try and go to the website where it is stored....probably cuz it is a UK domain... and I'm in the US not sure. But thanks Ryn.....

Comment

really good works.....
                          I'm trying to do something on my own, but without photoshop there's no much I can do....
                          But at least I'm having fun, I'm doing sigs for characters that still need to be approved.... (waiting for Mel..)
                          sigpic
                          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                            really good works.....
                            I'm trying to do something on my own, but without photoshop there's no much I can do....
                            But at least I'm having fun, I'm doing sigs for characters that still need to be approved.... (waiting for Mel..)
                            thank you Yeah it is fun to play around and so I say go for it. Yeah I need to get my wingman bio to Mel and Ray too

Comment

WOOT!! Count me in!!! I'll play someone.... TJ
                              Oki heads up, so far and only because the two peeps who got me started on an SGU arc, TJ, Greer and Rush are taken, but as I'm a SGU novice Aunty Suze you can have her as I'd only be in the dark anyway and so I'll just go for an OC

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                              TJ and Greer have been claimed. For the record.
                              Yes they have

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              I'll take Rush!! I want Rush! I LOVE that guy to death!!

Hew's actually my favorite English/SCottish actor (he's also the only english scottish actor i know of for that matter)
                              He's already taken I'm sorry sis, but there is a whole crew still left

Posted, you military folk, please don't shoot me - I'm fairly sure it's all wrong , let me know what I should change or not..
                              I'm sure anything you've posted Ryn will be awesome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...Stargate#F-302

for reference, I used the above ^ nice bits of info in there

lol Sam, I take it you're not a fan of SGU....
                              No he's not but the purpose of RP's is to bring new people in and we won't do that if we restrict our game to SG1 and Atlantis, I want our RP for everyone.

Why can't i get rush i don't like SGU but I'm Scottish
                              If Mozzza doesn't come on board soon, I'll let you have him JG, lets give him time first as he only knows SGU okay.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              I bags playing the Destiny

ok so we fly like this:

we'll be using these

No anything we can shoot from our 302's is fair game. The post previously by dad in the thread was only if you get shot down

holidays!! at home till thursday!
                              SGU? I think it's to early to develop a RP....
                              It might be Clauz, but well we need more peeps and this a valid way to achieve that I think....

Prepare for competition Joseph

Awesome Aunty Q

Comment

Yes indeed, applause required......xxxxx

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                *goes to snurch masta background* You never know when such thigns will eb useful
                                true Sis

really good works.....
                                But at least I'm having fun, I'm doing sigs for characters that still need to be approved.. (waiting for Mel..)
                                Already approved.

thank you Yeah it is fun to play around and so I say go for it. Yeah I need to get my wingman bio to Mel and Ray too
                                Only me, Ryn or VS is required, Dad is only a player, not a GM

Comment

Working...
                                X