Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Everything is well," replied Kal'shath curtly, glancing momentarily at her favourless mate. Todd kept his gaze steadily ahead of him. "However, it appeares our hive has become... displaced. We are no longer in familier territories." she looked at the Cheif Scientist for comfirmation of this remark, and he nodded.

"But," iterjected Todd, causeing Kal'shath to glare at him murderously breifly, before her mask of calm was replaced, "we have acheived what no other wraith hive has so far managed. To reach the Lantian's home galaxy, and I," he looked carefully at Kal'shath," have the co-ordinates of their homeworld."
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

There is obviously still tension between Kal'shath and Todd but Astra doesn't ask further. Instead she is startled when she hears that there might be a chance of reaching the Lantians home world. She has heard the rumours that the world called "earth" is a very rich feeding ground indeed.

"Will we set a course to earth immediately?", she asks.

Comment

Todd smiled, and turned to Kal'shath.

"If my Queen desires," he said, hoping that this may give him a new foothold for her affections, before another male took advantage of his recent displacemeant in Kal'shath favour. Kal'shath nodded curtly, not looking at Todd.

With a deep bow, Todd left the lab with the Chief Scientist, leaving Kal'shath and Astra alone.
        sigpic

Comment

"If there is something I can help you with... Something you want to talk about...", Astra begins, then stops as Kal'shath holds up her hand in a quieting gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            "If there is something I can help you with... Something you want to talk about...", Astra begins, then stops as Kal'shath holds up her hand in a quieting gesture.
            "I already said that everything was fine," Kal'shath snapped back, though her eyes told a different story. "I must attend to my son," she said quickly, leaving the lab and Astra hurridly. She does not stop until she has reached her quaters.

Once inside, she gently lifts her son from his cradle and sits rocking him in her arms as she tries to gather her emotions and thoughts together and keep her anger in check.
            sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile, on a desert world.

The dead body of a Wraith warlord just falls to the ground, the Wraith appears to have been killed by the Dagger buried deep into his forehead.

Above The Wraith stand WRAITH QUEEN INGA.

Inga looks up into the skies with a tired look on her face.

INGA: (Sarcastic but yet angry) Very funny, Chaya, just keep forcing me to kill my own kind!

CHAYA: (As an uncorporeal mighty voice) Do not think i am forcing you to do this because it is fun. It serves a greater purpose.

INGA: (Starting to get REALLY angry) Would you mind telling me that "greater purpose"???!!!

No Response.

INGA: Chaya?

Still no response.

INGA: (Roars angrily) Son of a...

Comment

Amina passes the Chief Scientist on her way to the bridge. She hasn't been told what is happening, and her curiosity is getting the best of her.

"Sir?" Amina says.

The Chief Scientist stops in his tracks and talks with Amina. He tells her the situation before he leaves.

"Hm. A rich feeding ground!" Amina squeals. She has heard rumors of Earth and its population of billions of humans, but never believed that she would actually get to go there. It was just an urban legend in her mind until she joined Kal'shath's hive and found out the truth.

Finally reaching the bridge, Amina stops by a couple of controls and fiddles with them to make sure the system is working. Checking the systems is one of her many jobs on the hive. She finishes and walks towards the center of the room to hand her report in to the Commander. Todd is looking straight at one of the organic screens and doesn't seem to notice Amina.

"Sir? Um, here are the reports." Amina says, snapping Todd out of his thoughts.

"Yes, yes. If that is all Amina, you can take your leave." Todd says after he takes the reports and sets back to work.

Amina senses that Todd isn't in the mood for socializing, and rushes towards the door, but not before looking back at the screen. The screen showed the coordinates for Earth and the route the hive had to make to get there.

"Amina." Todd says again, sensing that the young female still hadn't left. "Go and tell the other pilots to check their darts and weapons systems. We may need them."
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  "Will we set a course to earth immediately?", she asks.
                  Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                  "If my Queen desires," he said
                  *A few minutes later the Queen calls the Chief Scientist and asks his opinion on rather we should attack Earth or not. The Chief Scientist responds that he believes that an attack would be suicide. With the information recovered from the Daedalus we know that Earth is protected by a Lantian defense system. Without a ZPM the hive would be destroyed. Also the humans have at least three other Daedalus class ships in this galaxy. We might be able to beat one at a time with some luck but not all three. The Queen then asks the Chief Scientist what he advises they do. The Chief Scientist pauses a second and then answers. He says that we must focus our efforts on finishing an experimental hyperdrive that was being built based on information taken from the Daedalus. He has worked on it since he came aboard the hive and it is near completion. When it is complete we can make it back to Pegasus in 2 months. The Queen replies that we will need to cull to have enough food to make it since we cannot remain in stasis that long. The Chief Scientist suggests that as soon as we are ready to go we cull a human planet on the edge of the galaxy and then leave before the Atlantians find out what happened.*
                  God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                  Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Meanwhile, in a cloudy ascended reality.
                    Inga just regains her conciousness.

INGA: Chaya?

CHAYA: (Still not visible) Inga. You have awakened.

Inga rises up... fury glowing in her blue eyes.

INGA: Why do you keep forcing me to kill important Wraith all over the galaxy?

CHAYA: It serves a greater purpose.

INGA: The Chaya i knew would never kill people.
                    Wraith or humans alike.

CHAYA: And you know me that well?

INGA: I know Chaya well enough to know that YOU, Whoever you are, are not her.

There is a tense moment of silence... and then "Chaya" suddenly appears behind Inga.
                    Inga turns around to face her.

INGA: Who are you... really?

Chaya suddenly begins transforming... into ANUBIS, in his "black" form.

ANUBIS: (Smiles) I am Anubis.

INGA: YOU ascended me to save my life that day when Sheppard shot me?

ANUBIS: Yes.

INGA: Why?

ANUBIS: Because i needed you to kill those Wraith.

INGA: Why would that matter to you?

ANUBIS: Because they are the dominant species of this galaxy... and i need them out of the way.

INGA: Well... im not gonna help you any more.

ANUBIS: (Laughs coldly) You have no choice.
                    I have already decided your next target, Inga.

INGA: I AM NOT HELPING YOU ANYMORE!

ANUBIS: Your next target is KAL SHATH and her child.

Ingas eyes widen in shock.

NOTE: Since Anubis is alive it is assumed that either he or Oma gave up the "eternal fight" that started in "Threads".
                    Last edited by wraith queen inga; 04 May 2009, 03:35 AM.

Comment

A flash of light... and INGA wakes up in Kal shaths quarters.
                      Kal shath is sitting on her throne... and sees Inga.

Inga tries to run... but Anubis (having mental control of her) forces her to pull her dagger out of her pocket and turn around to face Kal shath.

ANUBIS: (As a voice in Ingas head) Once youve finished her take care of the child.

Inga, unable to fight Anubis control, is forced to step forward and raise her dagger at her old friend.

Comment

Kal'shath is starled at the apperance of Inga, more so at the raised dagger in her old queen's hand. She dodges Inga's inital strike, meaning that the blade stabs into her shoulder rather than her throat. She raises a mental distress signal, before drawing her own concealed dagger and starts striking back.

No matter what either female does, both are too evenly matched. They know the other's style and are able to predict the next move. Kal'shath feels herself tiring, but she refuses to give up. A sudden snarl distracts her, earning her a gash across her back from Inga. Todd charges at Inga, intending to incapasitate her. He doesn't get the chance as Inga cooly buries her blade in Todd's chest.

With a scream of fury, Kal'shath gives into her rage and, using the hilt of her blade, strikes Inga on the temple. Inag collapses to the ground, dark blood trickling from the wound on her forhead.

"I require medical assistance in the throne room at once!" Kal'shath screams telepathically, before tending to her injured mate.
                        Last edited by Draygon; 04 May 2009, 12:39 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Inga only remembers Kal shath looking down at her with a worried look on her face before she slipped out of concience.

The next thing she remembered was waking up in the infirmary, looking up at the faces of Kal shath, Todd and Astra.

She explained everything to them... and awaited their reponses, she was still very ashamed by her own actions.

But one thing remained unclear to her... Where was Anubis and why didnt he take control of her again now that she had awakened?

Comment

Amina eventually hears about what happened. Apparently, the old Queen had returned and tried to kill the new Queen. Amina rushes to Tral'shath's room to watch over him. When she reaches the room, she finds a few drones already watching over him. Sending them off to guard the doors to the room, Amina sighs in relief knowing the child is safe...until he starts to cry. She is starting to believe that she will never get any rest, and rushes to calm the kid.
                            sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile, Inga is trying to fall asleep in her bed in The Infirmary.

She feels sick... sick of what she has done.
                              She is DEEPLY ashamed of what she has done and she can still remember how Kal shath and Astra stared at her when she told them to forgive her actions.

It is a long road to forgivness, she thought and rolled over on the other side of the bed.

But her biggest concern remained:

Would Anubis come back or had he now left her alone?

She honestly hoped not to see him again and shuddered when she thought about him.

Inga didnt quite remember how or when... but eventually she calmed down, her big blue eyes slowly closed... and Wraith Queen Inga fell alseep.

If only Inga had known that she wouldnt even last the night...

Comment

In her dreams... Inga fought Anubis!

She was in the middle of a dark forest and the fullmoon shined down at her.

Inga could only sense Anubis now and then, attempting to take her over... but this time, she struggled back... she struggled hard.

Now... Inga had become the "player".

Inga smiled as she sensed the presence of Anubis mind.

Come out, Come out where ever you are, Anubis...

THEN, Anubis mind again attempted to take her over... but Inga refused.
                                She stroke back with her own Wraith mind... and temporarily sensed him slipping away again.

Im not gonna let you take me, Anubis.

Inga took a few steps forward through the dark forest.

Then, suddenly, another telepathic voice appeared in Ingas head.

You have no choice, foolish little Wraith.

Inga immediately recognised the voice as that of Anubis.

Try me, Inga responded and for the first time in weeks a predator like smile spread on her face.

The struggle has just begun, Anubis...

Comment

Working...
                                X