• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Advise!

*Rasies shield and quickly jump into hyperspace to avoid System_Lord_Remus*

*Gets to infarmary with Lorne and puts Carmen back in the holding cell*

Gonna eat now. All this fighting has made be hungry

See ya in a bit
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

OMG. I go and unpack, have a nap, have a shower, have a sarnie in the canteen and you've had an adventure already! Four pages worth in fact.
      And there another man on board
      Just visited Lorne in the infirmary. He needed lots of comforting with the shock an all.
      Oops who's flying this ship? with Lorne in the infirmary.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Lizzie!
        No worries, I'm driving, or is it SanGate?

*Thinks really hard*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*looks unhappy VERY unhappy not only has he lost his prisoner's but lost one of his Ha'tak class Ship's as well a hologram appears in the Thread*

you may have won this battle but i'll be back bigger and stronger and with more ships enjoy your victory while it last's you pathetic Tau'ri BWHAHAHA

All will Remus

*Hologram disappears out of thread*

have to say this is kinda cool playing the bad guy
          System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
            *looks unhappy VERY unhappy not only has he lost his prisoner's but lost one of his Ha'tak class Ship's as well a hologram appears in the Thread*

you may have won this battle but i'll be back bigger and stronger and with more ships enjoy your victory while it last's you pathetic Tau'ri BWHAHAHA

All will Remus

*Raises eyebrow at hologram*

*stick out tounge after messege*

It was fun playing

Comment

All will Remus

*enters snarky bubble*

Hey Fly boy we don't take kindly to anyone messing with our Lorne.
              I have my new fightun sword as well.

*shows off swordy skills*

see - you come here at your peril!
              sigpic

Comment

Didn't we have a blast yesterday with this? Honestly, I'm having a very good time in here. Imaganation, you have a go!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                Hey Lizzie!
                No worries, I'm driving, or is it SanGate?

*Thinks really hard*
                We have it on automatic

All will Remus

(it's fun to have a baddie too )

*Raises eyebrow at hologram*

*stick out tounge after messege*

It was fun playing
                Isn't it I woke up with a huge smile on my face reading through these last posts

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                *enters snarky bubble*

Hey Fly boy we don't take kindly to anyone messing with our Lorne.
                I have my new fightun sword as well.

*shows off swordy skills*

see - you come here at your peril!
                Go girl!! I like your personal weapon Can you teach me?

Oh and Bray, I read just now in the news paper that Carmen is engaged

Now, let's take a walk past the infirmary. Lorne in scrubs under white sheets should be a pretty picture
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Didn't we have a blast yesterday with this? Honestly, I'm having a very good time in here. Imaganation, you have a go!

We have it on automatic

Isn't it I woke up with a huge smile on my face reading through these last posts

Now, let's take a walk past the infirmary. Lorne in scrubs under white sheets should be a pretty picture
                  I've been keeping Lorne company so he didn't have to be all lonely
                  He feels very sheepish for getting kidnapped

Comment

I've been keeping Lorne company so he didn't have to be all lonely
                    He feels very sheepish for getting kidnapped
                    Well, it's not his fault. Maybe that he forgot to raise the shields, but who can think of the scenario that the baddie knows exactly where to find the captain on the ship and beams him out.

Ah, red scrubs I see. Nice
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yea, who could have guessed

*looks at Lorne*

*he gives an innocent smiles that melts away my annoyance*

I wanted blue, Beckett gave him the red

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post

We have it on automatic

Sword lessons any time. Lots of practise. We have to be a least as good as Ronon.

Oooh I think Lorne's awake

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, we also have Clone Carson aboard? Nice
                          I think I'll like it here

*hands Lorne big hug for the emotional whump he must have gone through*
                          Edit: oh yes, he's awake. Can I crawl into bed with him, he looks a bit cold, he needs warmth
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Ooops no scrubs - he's taken them off - bad boy
                            sigpic

Comment

*looks up from her book she was reading*

Lorne, is that why you wanted me to climb into the bed with ya?

*Manage to climb on the bed on the other side on LizzieAnne*

Comment

Is he now with 3 girls in one small hospital bed? Hmm, cozy

*intercom grumbles to life*
                                "First General melfan we need you at the bridge. I repeat, First General melfan we need you at the bridge*

Oh boy, what now?

Edit: you know what, the bridge needs us all

intercom grumbles to life again
                                "First General melfan, Second General SanGate and Second Commander Lt LizzieAnne we need you at the bridge. I repeat First General melfan, Second General SanGate and Second Commander Lt LizzieAnne we need you at the bridge."
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X