The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Grumbles*

Is that Bray? Doesn't he ahve anyting better to do than to torment us when we are having a happy time?

*Finally comes to the bridge and looks out the window*

Well, you don't see that every day, now do you?

*continues to look out thte window in amazement*
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Bray! We understand you're annoyed over the news about Carmen, but stop abusing your power to call on us

Yeah, that is something isn't it.
      *looks outside too and gets almost mesmerised from the blue view*

Oh, look who we have here! Lorne has been fired from the infirmary!
      *Lorne sits down in the big chair*
      *I set myself down on his left in the a bit less big chair*
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*sits on the right side*

*Does some diagnostics on the blue cloudlike thing*

Uhm, shall we take a puddle jumper and investigate?
        All that Blueish cloudness around that planet must be casued by something.
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

That sounds like a plan to me!
          *gets up and follows Lorne and melfan to the puddle jumper bay*

Who's driving, since we all have the gene, melfan and me have the same kind of rank, and Lorne just looks hot riding the thing ?
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

How about we let Lorne do the driving, my driving skill with the Puddle Jumper isn't the best and I don't wanna run inot that asteroid field over there

*Points left*

*Sits down in the co-pilot seat*

*Puddle jumper takes off and goes right*

Comment

Ah, were approaching the blue cloud. What is that? Am I right if I say it looks like little blue stones, like the tail of a comet, but then as a cloud?
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                How about we let Lorne do the driving, my driving skill with the Puddle Jumper isn't the best and I don't wanna run inot that asteroid field over there

*Points left*

*Sits down in the co-pilot seat*

*Puddle jumper takes off and goes right*
                *Opens comms to puddle jumper*
                Orion to puddle jumper this is Commander Lizzieanne here. *sitting in big chair*
                Reporting unknown ship approaching. If it continues on its current path it will be here in two hours. Please advise.
                sigpic

Comment

Yup, looks like comet is cirkling the planet!

And the bluish mist is the tail of it.

*Looks worriedly over at Lorne who is trying to avoid getting hit*

Comment

Oh boy, do we have problems Maybe we should get back to the Orion and head into hyperspace. We don't want to encounter any Goa'uld, Ori, Replicator, Wraith ship..
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      *Opens comms to puddle jumper*
                      Orion to puddle jumper this is Commander Lizzieanne here. *sitting in big chair*
                      Reporting unknown ship approaching. If it continues on its current path it will be here in two hours. Please advise.
                      *Uses the com*

Can you cloak the ship? we do the same to the puddlejumper

Comment

Ah yes, cloaking duh

Now, let's get us a bit closer to that planet.

LizzieAnne, what's the status of that ship? Any idea what race it is? No chance of us being detected?
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Uh Oh...

One of the rocks has hit the ship and we have lost our cloak and the bluish cloud is interfering with our beamer!

*Sound is heard and the jumper comes to a standstill*

Crap, lost power to the Jumper

*Lorne and Melfan tries to fix problem while SanGate takes notice of something else*

Comment

Crap, no cloak? LizzieAnne, how's that ship coming?

*sees something on the planet moving*
                            What the heck is that? It looks like something on that planet is driving the comets towards us now! We need to get that cloak back up again, or else we're really screwed!
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

I'm working on it!

Ah! Uhh...

Crap, crap, crap..

*Starts to speak in swedish*

*Looks out window to confirm her thoughts*

*Swears in swedish*

Uhm... Is it me or are we getting dragged in towards the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                                *Uses the com*

Can you cloak the ship? we do the same to the puddlejumper
                                Yes - cloaking ship. Hope that does the trick.
                                Our data bank doesn't come up with any known ship.
                                Will try a sneaky scan as it passes.
                                The blue cloud could be a diversionary tactic by some dastardly evil villain wanting control of our brilliantly updated superior Orion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X