Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*After finishing their meal the group sit back with their drinks*

Vega: “Did you manage to sort out a place to stay?”

Fen: “Yeah it’s one of the houses we walked passed on our way into the village… I also found out what happened to the DHD, apparently the Wraith took it when they last visited this world.”

S Williams: “So it looks like we may be stuck here?”

Fen: “I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion just yet; there may be a way to contact Atlantis but not tonight.”

Vega: “A way? How?”

Fen: “I’ll say more when we get to the house.”

*He finishes his drink, gets up and walks over to the bar*

‘Keep: “Anything else?”

Fen: “I was wondering whether or not the house has its own water supply?”

‘Keep: “It does, have a good night and comeback with the keys in the morning.”

Fen: “Will do.”

*The group have already finished their drinks and are now waiting by the door, Fenrir walks over to them, out through the door and waits just outside, Williams, Jones then Taylor followed by Vega emerge from the Tavern, Fenrir looks around then leads them to the house… just outside they stop to look at the house for a moment, a rustling in the bushes spooks Jones, Vega and Fenrir aim their P-90s in the direction it came from*

Fen: “Here’s the keys *He hands the keys to Taylor* unlock the door and get inside the three of you, me and Vega will be right behind you.”

*Taylor runs over to the door and unlocks it, Jones and Williams follow her into the house and switch on the lights, Vega still training her P-90 on the bush walks towards the door and holds position just outside, Fenrir does the same… after a few seconds they both enter the house and shut the door, Taylor locks it then runs over to the window both Williams and Jones are looking out of*

Fen: “Did you see anything?”

Vega: “No, nothing.”

Fen: “Me neither, for tonight we should take it in turns staying awake, 3 sleeping and two on watch, I’ll take the first round.”

Vega: “Agreed, I will as well.”

Fen: “I would prefer you keeping watch when I take a nap.”

*He checks on the others who are still looking out for an explanation to that rustling in the bushes*

S Williams: “I see nothing there.”

B Jones: “But you heard it.”

S Taylor: “That could have been anything.”

Fen: “You want to know what might be our chance to contact Atlantis?”

S Williams: “Yes.”

*Fenrir moves towards the table and sits down, the others join him*

Fen: “The Bar Keeper told me that a spaceship crash landed somewhere past the ‘Gate, I’m thinking some of the systems might still work and if so then there’s a chance of sending a subspace message back to Atlantis right?”

S Williams: “It depends on the technology and what still functions but it could be possible.”

S Taylor: “Is the ship Wraith?”

Fen: “No but the Wraith were interested in it, they made landfall and searched the area before leaving, strange thing is they didn’t cull any of the villages and they have not been back since.”

Vega: “Maybe they found something of importance and were in a hurry to get it back to their hive?”

Fen: “Yeah that could be it, either way in the morning we should check the ship out… Me and Vega have discussed taking shifts, two awake while the others sleep, I’ll take the first watch, anyone volunteering?”

S Williams: “I will.”

Fen: “Right, Captain Vega, you Taylor and Jones go upstairs and sort out the sleeping arraignment I want everyone in one room.”

*Vega, Jones and Taylor head upstairs and checks out the rooms, the first room Taylor checks out seems good enough with three beds, Vega agrees and goes to tell Fenrir who is making sure Williams knows how to handle the P-90 he has*

Fen: “Show me how you hold the P-90 and aim.”

*Williams does it correctly first time*

S Williams: “This isn’t the first time I’ve handles a gun.”

Fen: “I can see that, great, saves me having to give you a crash course in handling firearms.”

*Vega walks into the room and informs Fenrir that they have found a suitable room complete with three beds*

Fen: “Nice, I want you three to settle down and get some sleep then, I’ll wake you in four or five hours to take over from me.”

Vega: “Ok, have fun.”

*She exits the room and goes back upstairs*

S Williams: “How long before on of the others take over from me?”

Fen: “Roughly 3 hours, that will depend on if you can stay alert for a bit longer of not though.”

*Fenrir leaves the room and enters the one across the hall, without bothering to switch on the light he sits in the dark by the window and keeps watch for any movement… Once again the strange sound is heard but much closer this time, sounds similar to howling he thinks to himself*

Comment

*** 4 Hours Later ***

*Fenrir wakes Vega*

Fen: “It’s your turn to keep watch, Williams is too tired to stay awake and there was some movement outside.”

Vega: “What kind of movement?”

Fen: “Just shadows and faint outlines but there is definitely something out there.”

*Vega gets up grabbing her P-90, checks the safety’s off and looks out the window*

Fen: “The tree line to the left of the road but that was half an hour of so ago.”

Vega: “I see nothing.”

Fen: “We should go downstairs and let the others rest.”

*He walks to the door, Vega closely behind*

Vega: “You’re not going to lay down for a bit and let someone else take over?”

Fenrir: “No, I’m going to stay awake for a while longer and keep a look out.”

*They go down the stairs and into the room Fenrir was in before, Vega takes up position by the window and watches the tree line*

Fen: “Sure you don’t want a chair? It’s going to be a long night.”

*He picks up a chair form the corner of the room and sets it down for her*

Vega: “Thanks.”

*Fenrir goes over to the chair the other side of the window and sits down, also looking out the window*

Fen: “The Bar Keeper mentioned that the beasts we heard earlier appeared at the same time as the ship crashed, so they could have been left here by the Wraith or were aboard.”

Vega: “What else did he say about them?”

Fen: “That they hunt in packs, are quite large and vicious, they’ve killed a few but I get the impression theses creatures have been picking off the villages for a while now, getting more bold.”

Vega: “What about when we visit the ship tomorrow or do they only hunt at night?”

Fen: “I’m guessing night; they would have a greater advantage over their prey in the dark, did you hear anything before I woke up back at the ‘Gate?”

Vega: “No, the first time I heard that sound was when we were heading towards the village and it was getting dark.”

*Vega noticed movement between the trees; Fenrir spots a large shadow… Then that sound again, unmistakable this time, it was howling*

Comment

*the group make it to the infirmary, inside Dr Lorne helps Lorne to a bed*

C Lorne: you look like hell

Lorne: yeah felt better, not helping with the wraith issue?

C Lorne: someone won't let me

JPJ: hey i have no problem if this place is short in defensive personnel, but i think they have it covered at the moment. besides if bugs and/or wraith bear down on the infimary i want you here to protect us

* Cara giggles as a bug hoovers right above her and JPJ

C Lorne: i know babe * he turns to Lorne* well only 2 stings, i'll get you some meds but you will have to stay here to check there is no further reaction

*with a sigh he lays down on the pillows*

Lorne: how is cara doc?

JPJ: she's great *JPJ walks over to him Cara puts her arm out to him*

Lorne: i think it will take some explaining that i'm not really her father, but that I am, kind of, sort of *he holds out his hand and cara wraps her hand around one of his fingers*

JPJ; well that won't be for a while yet. get some rest
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Fenrir looks to Vega then back out the window, there are several shapes moving in the dark*

Fen: “I think they are scouting out the place, they probably know we’re in here.”

Vega: “Should I go wake the others?”

Fen: “Yes, but stay away from the windows, we don’t want them to know for sure.”

*Vega leaves the room and goes upstairs to wake the others… Fenrir steps slowly back for the widow and leaves the room as well, he goes into the kitchen at the back of the house and checks out that window, for a few seconds he sees nothing then a shape moving slowly towards him, in the dark he can only make out its rough height and build, the creature is about two meters tall with fur, he get a cold chill realising that this is most likely the vicious beast the Bar Keeper spoke of… Upstairs Vega has woke Williams, Taylor and Jones up, they check the weapons they found with them when they were thrown through the ‘Gate then looks to Vega*

Vega: “Whatever’s out there is watching the house, we need to remain quite and keep away from the windows.”

S Jones: “What did you and Fenrir see out there?”

Vega: “Just outlines and shadows moving amongst the trees, they have been watching this house for a while now.”

*Williams gets up still tired from only getting a few minutes rest*

Vega: “You can rest for a bit longer if you want, as long as Jones and Taylor are awake and ready just in case something happens.”

S Taylor: “Something happens, like what?”

Vega: “Those creatures have been watching the house for a while right, they not doing that for the fun of it; they are weighing up whether to attack or how to go about it.”

B Jones: “And what happens if and when they do attack?”

Vega: “I would think that is obvious, we fight to survive.”

*Vega goes over to the door, as she walks out into the hall she notices a shadow being cast through one of the windows that wasn’t there before and condensation on the glass, “something is just outside that window” she thinks to herself as she raises her P-90*

Comment

*Melfan, Taoth, Lizzie and Shan are moving through the city*

Taoth: I have to ask.

Melfan: Go a head.

Taoth: What is up with Lorne and the clone?

Melfan: What do you mean?

Taoth: I though cloning someone while they are alive was strickly forbidden.

Melfan: It is, but C-Lorne is not from this Universe orginially.

Taoth: Huh?

Shan: Interesting.

Lizzie: It was. And slightly disturbing.

Melfan: An few people came from an alternate universe. Lorne being one of them, we had no idea how they came here, and we had difficult sending them back.

Taoth: Makes sence.

Melfan: They where here for a few weeks, and in that time we where attacked, Lorne of the Alternate Universe was injured, nealry dying, we didn't know that at the time, that he was gonna make it.

Taoth: So you cloned him?

Melfan: I said we had the technology to clone him if he where to die.

Lizzie: We should never had done that.

Shan: Why?

Melfan: One of the crewmembers, Rodney of the other Universe, figured out how it worked.

Shan: From what I gather, it's not that difficult.

Melfan: It isn't. Anyway, Lorne's girlfriend. Cadman, made Rodney clone Lorne.

Lizzie: Very unfortunate.

Shan and Taoth: How so?

Melfan: Lorne of the Alternate Universe made it.

Shan: Ah, you went with one, left with two.

Melfan: Yea, we where very upset. Told them about the directive we have. Never ever clone someone if they A) Aren't dead 2) Have Acsended.

Shan: An ascended being can still come back.

Melfan: Right. Like with dr Jacksson. He has this nasty habit of dying. Once they met with Oma, and when he was dying from radiation poisining, she gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Lizzie: And with the directive in place, we could not clone him.

Taoth: So you kep him here?

Melfan: No, he and JPJ grew closer as the weeks went by, as Alternate Lorne was a doctor as well in USAF.

Taoth: That's a story for the grandkids.

Melfan: Has our lives ever been simple?

Lizzie: No.

Melfan: Exactly. Right, so when we finally figured out how to send them back, C-Lorne had grown close, and he desided to stay.

Taoth: What happened to Cadman and Lorne?

Melfan: I guess they are together still. I don't know. Lorne didn't feel comfortable around his clone, Cadman was saying how sorry she was over and over again. Said she didn't think she would make it.

Lizzie: It was wierd.

Shan: Really?

Melfan. We had 2 Cadman's and 3 Lorne's one Sheppard, two McKay's, one Teyla and a Ford running around. It was a strange 2 months.

Taoth: Wow.

Melfan: And we couldn't do anything regarding the break in the directive. They were from Alternate Realities.

*Suddenly Shan stops*

Melfan: What?

Shan: Wraiths, three of them, around the corner.

Melfan: Allright. Let's slay some Wraith!

*They round the corner and starts shooting*
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Fenrir still watching out of the kitchen window hears a sound from outside, he stays still but looks to the side of the window the sound came from and sees something disappear into the dark… Vega waits a few seconds before advancing into the hall, the shadow being cast through the window has disappeared, she walks slowly towards the window P-90 trained on it to fire, she walks past and down the starts and finds that Fenrir is no longer in the front room so she checks in the kitchen*

Vega: *whispering* “Upstairs just now I saw something looking in through the window.”

Fen: *also whispering* “Yeah whatever it was jumped down and ran to the others in the trees over there, see this one standing over here, I think he knows I’m watching him.”

Vega: “How intelligent do you think they are?”

Fen: “They’re smart enough to scout around the house before striking; you say you saw one looking in through the upstairs window? Then they might think that is a good way to infiltrate.”

Vega: “Everyone is awake but Williams is still tired from his shift, they’re waiting in the room.”

Fen: “We need to get them ready; if these beasts are going to attack we need to be ready.”

Vega: “What’s the plan?”

Fen: “Barricade the upstairs windows, the backdoor and some of the downstairs windows me and Williams took care of, it doesn’t matter if they see us now, they already know where here.”

*Vega goes back upstairs and enlists the help of Jones to barricade a few windows… In half an hour Jones and Vega had barricaded all the upstairs windows and were now working on one downstairs, the creatures that were watching the back of the house seem to have disappeared into the woods but Fenrir kept watch anyway.*

Comment

*Melfan, Lizzie, Taoth and Shan rounds the corner but see not three but over a dozen Wraith*

Melfan: ****!

*They starts shooting, but Lizzie and Taoth get stunned, Shan and Melfan manage to evade the Wraith and takes off down the hallway when they feel they are outnumbered*

Melfan: You said three! Uno, dos, tres! *She counts with her fingers when she says this*

Shan: The Queen must know of my presence and mask the others.

Melfan: Oh great. You said you masked your precence from the Queen! What happened?

Shan: She must have known I was here from the beginning. It is no secret at I left my brethren for the Atlanteans.

Melfan: Oh great.

*They have now ducked in to a supply closet*

Shan: I am sorry.

Melfan: Not your fault. It that *****s fault!

Shan: i can no longer rely on my sences.

Melfan: Does she know exactly who you are?

Shan: She nows there is a Wraith that has left for the humans.

Melfan: You clothes looks nothing like their clothes.

Shan: What is your point?

*Melfan looks out and sees a Wraith comming down the hall all alone, as he has walked pass them, Melfan opens the door and shoot the Wraith in the head, killing him.

Melfan: Change clothes, take me to the Queen, and put up a hell of a performance that you are part of her Hive.
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*Vega and Jones finish barricading the window, Vega checks through the gap to see outside, the beast have gathered in the woods by the front on the house this time*

Vega: “This doesn’t look good; go tell Fenrir that the creatures are gathered in front of the house now.”

S Jones: “Right.”

*Jones moves to the kitchen as fast as he can and informs Fenrir, he check the rear window again then goes into the front room to see for himself, Vega is counting how many she can see when once steps forward, clearly visible in the moonlight, she thinks to herself “Werewolf” just as Fenrir steps up to the window to take a look for himself*

Fen: “If I didn’t know better…”

Vega: “Werewolf?”

Fen: “Yes, unfortunately I left my silver bullets back on Atlantis, how about you?”

*She gives him a funny look*

Fen: “They might look like werewolves but a few short bursts should be enough to take one down.”

*Jones enters the room*

B Jones: “Did I hear someone say werewolf? Is that what is out there?”

Vega: “They look like werewolves, nothing more.”

B Jones: “Shall I go tell the others?”

Fen: “Yeah and tell them to come down stairs, we should stay together now they’re getting bold.”

*Thinking about werewolves and what they are like in the movies Jones leaves the room and heads upstairs, remembering to stay clear of the windows he keeps away from the one by the top of the stair and goes straight to the room where Taylor and Williams are discussing what they miss most from Earth*

B Jones: “Fenrir wants us all down stairs, those creatures outside apparently look like werewolves.”

S Williams: “Werewolves? They don’t exist.”

S Taylor: “Usually I would agree with you but there could be similar creatures out there in the universe, look at how many planets here in the Pegasus have similar ecosystems to back home.”

S Williams: “Good point.”

*He gets up and walks over to the door followed by Taylor, Jones leads them past the window… an arm breaks through and slashes Williams, Taylor screams in horror as he falls to the floor in shock, Jones raises his P-90 and shoots at the werewolf*

Comment

San and Bray are still stuck in the mess hall, bugs are zooming around but don’t attack.

San: We can’t stay here. I can’t just sit here and do nothing while I have no idea what’s going on outside those doors.

Bray: I know, me neither. Any thoughts?

San: Not right now.. We could have another trip down ventilation systems.

Bray: What if we encounter the bugs in there?

San: Then we can only hope it’s the good kind, if there is a good kind..

Bray: Communication is still down?

San: ‘Fraid so..

Bray: Sucks.

San: Yeah no way we can contact the others, and who knows where they are and what they know.

Bray: No gun with you I take it?

San: I don’t tend to take a gun when I’m going for dinner.

Bray: Didn’t think so.

San walks to the sealed doors of the mess hall and hears noises.

San: The bugs are outside as well.

Bray: But can’t they fly through walls?

San: Yeah, must be a reason they’re not. Oh crap..

Bray: What?

San: Come listen.

Bray walks towards the doors and rests his right ear at the doors. With a surprised look he retreats.

Bray: Wraith?

San: Sounds like it.

Bray: Gets getting better and better.

San: Maybe they planted the bugs on us.

Bray: But these here aren’t attacking.

San looks confused and sighs: I have no idea what has happened here.

Bray: Come on, let’s find out.

San and Bray make their way up to the ventilation system, while the wraith outside are trying to get in the mess hall, but the bugs keep them from entering.
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Fenrir and Vega hear the window break and Taylor scream, they immediately run to the stairs to see Jones fire his P-90 at the werewolf reaching through the open window, Fenrir runs up the stairs and stops near the top, takes aim and fires as well, the werewolf takes several rounds before it retreats… Taylor helps Williams to his feet, he has a three deep cuts down his back from the werewolf slashing him*

S Taylor: “Are you alright?”

S Williams: “Uhhh, I will be.”

B Jones: “He’s in shock.”

Fen: “Get him down stairs and treat the wounds as best you can, Jones help me add another board to this window.”

*Taylor and Vega help Williams downstairs and into the dining room where Taylor cleans his wounds with water, then bandages them with some towels…Fenrir and Jones get to work fitting another board to cover the hole, once they finish Fenrir checks it’s secure then goes back downstairs, Jones follows… *THUD* something hits the back door with great force, another thud… then silence, for a few minutes everyone stands still listening out but it appears for now the werewolves have retreated*

Fen: “How bad are his injuries?”

S Taylor: “Superficial cuts but quite deep, the bleeding isn’t bad, he should be alright once that stops.”

B Jones: “Will they give up now they can’t get in and know we have weapons?”

Vega: “Hard to say, I would remain prepared just in case they do return.”

S Williams: “Did you see it?! That thing looked vicious, large teeth, wild eyes; I don’t think we stand a chance if they break in.”

Fen: “We stand a better chance if we remain focused on one thing, survival; they’re not going to attack and risk serious injury or death to themselves so we have a fighting chance.”

S Williams: “And what about when the bullets run out?”

Vega: “Then we fight with whatever we have left.”

Fenrir: “While we’re on that subject look around for anything that can be used as backup weapons, knives, broken table legs, use your imagination.”

*Vega goes to the kitchen and starts searching round the room for different thinks that could be used as weapons; Fenrir breaks a chair and strips the legs to make stakes… Vega comes back with several knives and a couple of broom handles*

Vega: “What, no kitchen sink joke?”

Fen: “Maybe next time.”

B Jones: “You seriously expect us to fight with these?”

*He picks up one of the table legs and inspects it*

Fen: “When your back is against the wall and your only chance to survive is to stick that up through one of those werewolves’ skulls, you’ll either do it or be torn to pieces.”

*Fenrir picks up one of the knives and a chair leg and starts sharpening the broken end*

Comment

*Lizzie and Taoth wake up in the Gateroom*

Lizzie: Oh my head. What the f.... Oh right stunned again!

Taoth: Oh my head as well. So this is what being stunned feels like. The crappy hangover with out the fun bit.

Lizzie: Yep something like that.

Queen: Quiet! you pathetic humans or you'll make me a very tasty snack.

Lizzie and Taoth both shut up and give each other an anxious glance.

The Queen approaches them and puts her sneering face close to theirs, one after the other.

Queen: Which of you has the ancient gene.

Taoth: Well I don..............*Lizzie elbows her in the ribs*

Lizzie: What she means is, we both have the gene. Very strong gene.We are both very useful in Atlantis. We can do lots of things.

Queen: Silence! We'll see then. Prove it! You show me. * she points to Lizzie"

Lizzie:OK then. You know those bugs that are in the city. They don't attack anyone with the gene. Did you know that?

Queen: Hmmmm.

Lizzie: Well it's true and I can prove it. Let the bugs in here and see what happens.

One of the wraith soldiers whispers in the Queens ear.

Queen: Nice try human. Let's see if you can work the control panel with your mind. Now!

Lizzie goes to the control panel and nothing happens.

She looks over to Taoth.
                        Queen: And I suppose that one is just the same.

The Queen hisses her disappointment and nods to the wraith warrior standing close by .

Queen: Secure them here. We will wait for them to be rescued. That's what these humans seem to spend their time doing, looking after each other. So human. *she laughs*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Gate room*

Queen: We won't be needing these two! Send them through the gate!

Wraith: Yes my Queen. *He dials the gate and he and another Wraith drags Lizzie and Taoth through*

Lizzie: What are you doing! We are useful! We.. *She is pushed through the gate along with Taoth*

Queen: Bring her to me.

*Shan walks over with Melfan*

Queen: Are you sure this one has the gene?

Shan: I am most certain. The ones you sent through said something about protecting their General against the bugs, they seem to cause harm to both Wraith and gene carrier.

Queen: Well, we don't want that, now do we. So, she the leader? This way! *The Queen walks of the conference room* Lay her on the table, leave us.

Shan: Yes, my Queen *He gives one last look at Melfan and goes work on his plan*

Queen: So, what secrets do you hold? *She puts her hands on Melfan's head and enter her mind*

Comment

Bray and San are climbing through the ventilation system on their way to the control room without having encountered bugs.

Bray: Left?

San: Probably.

Bray: Probably?

San: I have a good sense of direction, believe me.

Bray: You’re not supposed to have a good sense of direction, you’re a g..

San whilst watching over her shoulder with a grin: Watch it mister.

They climb another 500 metres to their left, going upwards.

San: Ha! See! Control room right ahead.

When they approach the end of the ventilation system, San looks down into the control room.

San: Crap

Bray: What?

San: Lots and lots of wraith. They have melfan.

Bray: That’s not good.

San: Not exactly. And is that Shan among the wraith?

Bray: What?! Lemme see.

Bray crawled next to San and looked down.

Bray: And now you don’t have a gun.

San: I’m good with my hands.

Bray: Don’t let a wraith get his hand on you is all I say.

San: I won’t.

Bray: So, climb out and attack?

San: Seems like a bad plan without a gun.

Bray: You can stay behind me, and we have Shan among them.

San: Too risky.

San was thinking of a plan of action when she sw the Queen put her hand of melfan’s head.
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

*in the infirmary everyone can suddenly hear a large number of stunner blasts and high pitched screaming from outside*

C Carson: what was that?

Lorne: wraith stunners may be there are attacking the bugs?

JPJ: why? *cradling Cara who woke up at the shots*

Lorne: your guess is as good as mine doc *the next thing to happen is the doors to the infirmary open slightly* do we have weapons?

C Carson: you are kidding right? This is an infirmary we are doctors!

C Lorne: you might not but *he produces a 9mm berretta* I do

JPJ: Evan!

C Lorne: you said in defence of you and Cara, I think this qualifies.

JPJ: yeah it does *some wraith pushes the doors all the way open, both Lorne’s move everyone to the back covering them*

Wraith: stand down and none of you will be injured

Lorne: I don’t believe that!

Wraith: you have 30 seconds to come willing or else *Lorne looks to the group, knowing he has a child among them*

Lorne: if we come willing, what will happen to us?

Wraith: it depends if you do what the Queen wishes, we have no use for that *pointing to Cara*

JPJ: no! *moving backwards*

Lorne: leave her and the child locked in here with Emma *he points to the nurse* they are not military trained, I give you my word that they will not escape *the head wraith thinks*

Wraith: very well, but the rest of you will be taken to the queen *Lorne looks to the group, who nod*

Lorne: we agree *C Lorne slides the 9mm, safety on between JPJ and Cara so the Wraith can not see it*

C Lorne: I love you

JPJ: I love you to *the group are moved out of the infirmary by the wraith, JPJ then sinks to the floor sobbing*

Emma: JPJ its okay, everything will be fine

JPJ: how! They have already sent Fen and Vega to god knows where with some scientists, the Generals are now where to be seen, Bray well who knows and now Lorne, Evan and Carson! How is that fine!

Emma: because we have this *she slides out the gun*

JPJ: you know I hate them, even if Ev is defending us.

Emma: but if anyone makes it here we can give it to them. But those bugs weren’t much help

JPJ: I think they where just over powered, hopefully they will wake up soon

*the group enters the gate room*

Wraith: my Queen! *she appears*

Queen: you dare disturb me!

Wraith: I apologise, I have brought 3 gene carries

Queen: excellent, hold them until I am ready! * She disappears*

Wraith: tie them up until she is ready

*masked wraiths force the 3 men down the stairs to the side of the gate, force them onto their knees and tie their hands behind their backs*

C Carson: this is a bad plan!

Lorne: I thought you would approve, at least women and children are safe!

C Carson: aye, that they are *the wraith leave*

C Lorne: and armed *C Carson and Lorne look at him* I left JPJ my gun

Lorne: good idea bad idea

C Lorne: they searched us, they would have found it

Lorne: yeah I know, hopefully Bray and General San make it to the infirmary they will be armed if they aren’t already.

C Carson: if not, Emma will shoot, because JPJ won’t

Lorne: true, now we just have to wait
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Outside howling can be heard, Taylor checks Williams bandages, his wounds don’t seem as bad as they did before and they’ve stopped bleeding, she thinks nothing of it and fits the bandage again… Fenrir is keeping watch over the back of the house in the kitchen, a few times he has noticed movement but the werewolves have not advanced on the house in a while, Vega walks into the kitchen to check on him*

Vega: “How long before sunrise do you think?”

Fen: “Should be another few hours.”

Vega: “There has been some movement out front but they’re staying amongst the trees at the moment, Jones is keeping watch.”

Fen: “It’s been the same with this lot back here, they must be planning something otherwise they would have gone away.”

Vega: “I’ll go check upstairs again.”

*Vega leaves the kitchen and goes upstairs checking each window but keeping her distance in case one on those werewolves tries to break through, in one of the bedrooms she notices that a couple of the boards nailed across the window have become loose, on closer inspection it’s clear that something with claws has been trying to break in… She continues on to the boarded up window in the next room and that also appears to have been tampered with, puzzled and concerned by this Vega goes down stairs to let Fenrir know… In the kitchen Fenrir is still watching out but hasn’t seen any change in the werewolves’ behaviour*

Vega: “Some of the boards covering the windows have been loosened and there are clear claw marks on them.”

Fen: “Then they have been scouting around the upstairs windows; we’re going to have to nail them back down.”

*Fenrir leaves the kitchen and goes into the dining room, picks up the hammer and nails… *SMASH* the sound of several pieces of wood breaking can be heard from upstairs*

Vega: “THEY’VE BROKEN IN!”

Fen: “Cover the stairs!”

*He takes position one side, Vega on the other, Jones comes running out of the front room and takes up position next to her, Taylor appears behind Fenrir and aims up the stairs… for a few moments only the sound of footsteps could be heard, then a shadow appeared on the wall followed by another one, Vega counted three distinct shadows before the first werewolf appeared… Snarling it looks straight down at them with a vicious look in its eyes, for a moment it stood there then came moving down towards them; Fenrir followed by Vega open fire, Jones takes aim and unleashes a few short rounds into the beast… Halfway down the stairs the werewolf trips and comes crashing to the floor, Fenrir steps out of the way while still firing as Taylor steps out to take a shot, the werewolf slashes as it tried to get up catching her on the arm… Vega walks up to the beast, presses her P-90 into its head and pulls the trigger, it collapses in a pool of its own blood and sighs one last breath, Fenrir helps Taylor up and Williams checks her wound while helping her over to the table*

Vega: “Heads up.”

*A second and third werewolf appear, the third follows the second closely down the stairs both making a chilling snarling sound while staring down towards the group*

Fen: “Captain Vega, aim for the one behind, I’ll take the one in front.”

*He opens fire and the werewolf lets out a cry then moves faster towards him, both Vega and Jones begin shooting at the other one which instantly looks at them and snarls… The first werewolf makes it down the stairs and swipes at Fenrir knocking him flying into the dining room, Williams picks up his P-90 and fires as the beast moves into the room… The second werewolf still being fired upon by Vega and Jones reaches the bottom of the stairs right when they both need to change clips, Jones backs into the front room as he reloads, Vega as well but still facing the beast, as she enters the room Jones closes the door and leans against it holding the door firmly shut… Back in the dining room Fenrir gets up and empties his clip into the wolf then picks up a chair and smashes it over the beasts head*

Fen: “How many rounds does it take for you to play dead you twisted son of a b****!?”

*The werewolf snarls again and takes a swipe at him, Fenrir steps forward whacking the wolf round the head with part of the broken chair, Williams fires another burst into the wolf as it grabs Fenrir by the throat hand pins him to the wall… In the other room Vega has reloaded while Jones struggles to keep the door closed, the werewolf bashes it again and he is almost knocked flying… Fenrir reaches round to his back pocket and pulls out one of the stakes he was earlier sharpening, the werewolf snarls and the look in its eyes were terrifying, Taylor and Williams fire on the beast again but that does little to stop it from trying to take a bite… The wolf stops, leans to the one side and falls to the ground, the stake visible from its lower jaw, Fenrir breaths a sigh of relief then remembers the other werewolf… The door is struck with enough force to knock Jones out of the way, Vega immediately opens fire as the creature enters the room, it spots Jones lying on the floor and goes straight for him, Vega watches in horror as the werewolf savagely cuts into his flesh with its sharp teeth, she stops firing on the beast and shoots Jones who was now screaming in pain, the werewolf continues to tear his lifeless body apart in front of Vega… Fenrir comes running into the room and fires a short round into the wolf, Vega moves slowly to the door attracting its attention*

Fen: “Oh no you don’t!”

*He bashes the beast over the head with the stock of his P-90, it lets out a yelp then snarls again as it turns towards Fenrir, Vega takes the opportunity to fire another round, she approaches the wolf to take another head shot but it swings round and knocks her back, Fenrir already holding his P-90 ready to fire aims for the werewolf’s head and shoots… it lets out a loud cry and falls to the ground, just to make sure he presses the gun against the wolf and fires again before checking to see if Vega is alright*

Vega: *In shock* “That thing was savage, look what it did to Jones; it tore him apart right in front of me.”

Fen: “Come into the other room.”

*Fenrir looks at the dismembered body lying next to the dead werewolf, hardly recognisable after what the beast had done… He walks Vega into the other room and sits her down at the table, she looks at the other werewolf on the floor then looks away, Fenrir removes the table cloth and covers the wolf, out the window first light breaks over the trees, he check towards the tree line and it seems all the werewolves have disappeared*

Comment

Working...
                                X