Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Fen and the marine bring the unconcious technician into the briefing room*

Fen looks at the marine: go find a doctor, and a general would be good too

*Taoth sits huddled up in the balcony of the gateroom, she tries her radio but gets only static. she gets up and goes to the comunications, she gets static. there is a horrid screeching sound, she falls to her knees and holds her head groaning. looking out to the gate, the tear has expanded again*

Taoth: not a good day for a treasure hunt *her head feals like it's gonna explode*

*the radiation has increased slightly and the sparks are still flying, one hits the communications and in powers up. she runs over to it, switching in on broadcast*

Taoth: this is Taoth Vaclarush, please someone... *it's cuts off again and she slumps down* definitly not a good day

Comment

Lorne and Lizzie stare at the shiny shape shifter turning into a human form and moves towards the bars of the cell.

Lizzie: What are you doing here, what do you want?

Entity: We need to learn.

Lizze: Learn what?

Entity: That's how we grow. Need what's inside your heads.

Lorne: That's just great! What happens to our people you have taken over?

Entity: They're not important, they will eventually cease to exist.

Lizzie: You can't do that! We need our people, they're important to us.

Entity: You are not required female but this one is.

Lorne: Oh no!

Lorne is surrounded by the light and goes into a trance and the entity disappears.

Lizzie: Lorne? snap out of it. Oh crap!
      Last edited by LizzieAnne; 08 September 2008, 09:43 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

*In the briefing room Cara wakes up and wriggles free of her mother's embrace, she tries to wake JPJ but fails, not seeing her father she picks up her soft toy and heads out of the room towards the control room*

Cara: Rodney! *she pulls his tee-shirt

Rodney: what the?!! *he looks down* oh no stay away your mother will kill me!

Cara: I can;t wake mom, where's daddy? *C Carson and C LOrne enter the control room*

C Lorne: Cara?! *he rushes foward and picks her up* where's your mom?

Cara: I can't wake her *she sobs* the light wants us! *C Carson looks confused*

C Carson: the light wants us?

Cara: me, daddy, you, Mel, Rodney, 2nd daddy *Rodney looks puzzled at the last*

Rodney *mouths to C Carson*: 2nd daddy? *C Lorne sees this*

C Lorne: we tried to explain about Lorne, so he gets called 2nd. How do you know about the light?

Cara: It is in mom's head

C Carson: And what is special about us? *Rodney thinks*

Rodney: the gene we all have the gene, bray and san too!

Cara: Lizzie and 2nd daddy are in the brig *She wriggles in her fathers arms* I'm hungry and need the toilet!

Lorne: bring up the brig Rondey *he does so and they see Lizzie shouting and Lorne in a trance, at that moment the 3nd fed shows the 2nd gate opening and Shan emerging* Well at least he is back!

Rodney: we comms *open comms* Shan report to the control room, do not look at light enties

Shan: great now what? *he mumbles as he heads out*

C Carson: back up in some form he looks like hell! Dr Lorne get this little one sorted and we'll take sort things out when Shan arrive *C Lorne nods and leaves, noticing Cara's face at the mention of Shan*
        Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 08 September 2008, 11:50 AM.
        sigpic
        JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
        Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
        Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*melfan enters one of Labs*

Melfan: If they haven't moved it, is should be here*

*A noice is heard and Melfan turns around, she sess nothing*

Melfan: Who's there?

*She sees nothing and continues to look though the lab, she opens a cabinet and finds the devise*

Melfan: Thanks God for small favours, that they don't move the devises around.

*She turns around and come face to face with the light*

Melfan: Hello.

Shiny Entity: We need you!

Melfan: Don't think so!

*She holds out the time disorter and the Shiny Entity let's out a shreek before retreating*

Melfan: Huh...

*She puts the devise down on a cart and wheel off towards the GateRoom*

Rodney: Thank good! Where is?

Melfan: The shiny thing got to him.

Rodney: Shan is back.

Melfan: Good, I am still looking trough the ancient database on what this light thing can be. Maybe he can help. Here, this is the time disorter. I hope we can reverse the tear.

*She sees Rodney's look of uncertainty*

Melfan: What? You don't think you can do it?

Rodney: A lot of things can go wrong!

*At that moment C-Lorne and Cara is walking by and Cara starts to cry again*

C-Lorne: Ma'am, Rodney.

Melfan: I'll go check the database, you Rodney, fix the tear.

*she leaves and Cara get's calmer*

C-Lorne: Wierd...

Rodney: What is?

C-Lorne: Cara only gets like this around Shan.

Rodney: Melfan isn't a Wraith last time I looked, nor holds she any DNA from them. That's the evil clone.

Cara: Bad..

C-Lorne: what's that honey?

Cara: Bad.

C-Lorne: what is bad honey? *Cara doses off and he walks off*

Rodney: Great...

*He looks up to Melfan's office and her look around in appearent confusion before sitting down in front of the computer*

Rodney: let's get this thing up and running.
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

*C Carson and C Lorne talk amoungst themselves at the back of the control room*

C Carson: he she alright son?

C Lorne: I don't know, sometimes when the Gen is around Cara says bad, it's bad. She only does it with Shan.

C Carson: after this we'll get Shan and the Gen and try to find out why, right now I'm going to check on JPJ, if she can;t be woken I'll need to start an IV

C Lorne *sighs and repositions Cara* thanks

C Carson: don't worry about her lad, she survived those anicent whorshippers, so she can survive this *He smiles and leaves to tend to JPJ*

C Lorne; looks like it is just you and me for a bit sweetie *Cara lets out a contented sigh* must be happy with the food *he picks up a blanket and wraps her lightly in it*
            sigpic
            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Shan enter Mel's office*

Shan: What is that has happened now?

*Melfan look up, a bit surprised*

Melfan: Shan... I was wondering if you could help me. Maybe you ahve seen it before.

Shan: I highly doubt it from what Carson has told me.

Melfan: This is the security feed.

*She shows him a feed of San and Bray beeing taken over*

Melfan: You recognise it?

Shan: I've heard tales.

Melfan: Go on.

Shan: Wraiths come to cull a planet, but the inhabitants are either dead or in some sort of dreamstate. They encounter these creatures.

Melfan: this means they survived!

Shan: Yes. The light tried to sorround one of the Wraiths but it was futile. The wraith senced the danger and blew up the gate to that planet.

Melfan: A forest planet?

Shan: No, 1/3 was oceand 1/3 was forest and 1/3 was wasteland.

Melfan: Could not have been where we left the Mosq's it was all jungle. This could mean you can get it to leave! Make it understand that it can't be doing this!

Shan: It is only a tale. But I've heard it many times.

Melfan: When did you hear about it the first time?

Shan: When I was young, over 15 000 years ago.

Melfan: Yoy don't look a day over 14 000.

*Shan merely give Mel a look*

Melfan: What bothers me is that the ancient has no mentioning of it. *She holds her hand in her head*

Shan: Headache?

Melfan: Yea, wasn't long ago I took one *She looks at clock and frown, Shan takes it as pain*

Shan: Allow me.. *He puts his hand on Mel's head for second or two, then retracts*

Melfan: What did you do?

Shan: Is the headache gone?

Melfan: Yes, but...

Shan: You don't need to know.

*He gives her a look*

Melfan: Right....

Shan: are these all the attacks?

Melfan: Yes. Why you asking?

Shan: Wierd...

Melfan: What is?

Shan: No... Nothing.

*Melfan goes bck to browsing in the ancient database and Shan gives Mel a look before leaving*
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lizzie is still watching Lorne in a trance and she tries to shake him out of it.

Lizzie: Come on Commander. Fight it!

Lorne's eyes flicker as they look at her.

Lizzie: Yes, yes you can do it. Remember who you are.

Lorne is about to speak when San and Bray appear.His eyes turn black and staring and he starts walking towards Lizzie.

Lizzie. Oh I really hate this. Sorry Lorne.

She kicks him in the chest and he flies backwards hitting the wall with a loud smack. He lies there totally still. The door of the cell opens and San and Bray ignoring Lizzie, walk up to Lorne who instantly opens his eyes and stands. While this is happening Lizzie sneaks out of the cell.
                sigpic

Comment

*Cara is sleeping when she suddenly wakes up with an ear piercing scream*

Rodney: Shut her UP!!

C Lorne *rushes to her*: shhhh baby it's okay, daddy's here *Her screams subside and she just crys in his arms* what's the matter?

Cara: light... has... him *she says between her sobs*

C Lorne: you mean commander Lorne?

Cara: yes.. evil... light...bad...light...want...mom!

Rodney: well that is so much of what we know gone to an enemy!

C Lorne: Shut up McKay or I'll shot you!

Cara: he... tried to fight! *An out of breath Lizzie arrives at the control room*

C Lorne: lizzie, how did you escape?

Lizzie: oh, Gen San and Bray came for Commander Lorne and I snuk out *Cara has a look of hurt and anger across her face* what's up with you little one?

Cara: the light leaves you alone! *spits Cara at Lizzie, Lizzie is ataken back by the child's hatered towrds her* It has mom and 2nd daddy!

Lizzie: i'm confused

C Carson: it only goes after people with the gene, so me, Rodney, C Lorne, Cara and Mel are all at risk

Cara: evil light takes people *she scowls at Lizzie*

Lizzie: I can't help not having the gene, I tried to help Commander Lorne, but it just overwhelmed him *Cara's eyes start to well up* oh no please don't cry I tried I really did *Mel enters and Cara crys*

C Lorne: it's not you, Shan and the Gen seem to be having the effect of making her cry a lot. it's all strange to her

Lizzie: but she hasn't spent anytime with the commmander

C Lorne: he looks like me, sounds like me and acts like me , it's hard to for her to get her head round

Lizzie: I can see how it would be confusing, so kind of a special bond with him? *C Lorne nods and walks off soothing Cara*

Mel: I seem to be upsetting her too, don't know why. I know you done what you could

lizzie: Thanks Gen, what can i do to help?
                  Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 09 September 2008, 04:45 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*In a dream world JPJ wakes, she looks around, mist swirls*

JPJ: Hello? *She looks around, but sees on one* where am I?

Lorne: glad you're finally awake, i thought something was wrong

JPJ: where did you come from?

Lorne: not a clue, Bray and San are around, that damn white light got me

JPJ: I didn't see any white light *She looks round* where's Cara?

Lorne: she's not here, niether is Dr Lorne. Lizzie escaped when we were in the brig. The light sadi we don't want you. *JPJ thinks over what Lorne has just said*

JPJ: the gene, we all have the gene

San: okay so we know why we are here and who may be next, how does that help us get out of here or help the others?

JPJ: Cara isn't here and she was asleep with me, I only hope that she has woken up

Bray: you expect a kid to know what is happening and tell someone, who would have to believe her and understand what she meant? *not thinking a child could help them*

JPJ: yes, cause it is are only chance for help!

San: okay, hopefully Cara is helping, just in case not, let's start to think of another idea?

Lorne: Lizzie said she had an out of body experience when she came into contact with the light. May be one of us can do the same?

San: It's a start, so who would try and who would they contect with?

Bray: Commander Lorne to Dr Lorne, or JPJ to Dr Lorne would be best

JPJ: nice idea Bray!

Bray: i was thinking that clones or partners would be easier and more believable, but thanks

San: Both can try, if not JPJ you could try to link with Cara, but only as a last resort

*JPJ nods and sits down cross legged, closes her eyes and starts to concentrate*
                    sigpic

Comment

*JPJ sits for quite a while, San is about to speak when JPJ takes a sharp in take of breath*

JPJ: I can see the control room

San: as in through your own eyes?

JPJ: No, things look lower down, shhh please

*C Lorne wobbles as he walks*

C Carson: lad are ye okay?

C Lorne *takes a minute to answer: I don't know, i went all light headed

C Carson: sit down *C Lorne sits in a techs chair and spaces out*

*In his mind JPJ appears*

JPJ: Hi! *she greets* you are not insane Ev, it's me *He looks at her and then rushes and hugs her* put me down Romeo

C Lorne: oh god, we can't wake you

JPJ: I know, it's the light, it takes gene carries and does something to us but we don't know what, is Cara okay?

C Lorne: she's fine, Gen Mel and Shan keep on upsetting her, and Lizzie isn't popular

JPJ: why? *she thinks then her face shows why* Lorne *C Lorne nods*

C Lorne: So who is with you

JPJ: Bray, San, Lorne and me, we are in a place, it has mist, we thought we'd try something, so far we are safe, have we hurt anyone?

C Lorne: San and Bray's bodies move around and take people I think Commander Lorne is doing the same thing, your body is in the breifing room, you look like you are sleeping

JPJ: okay, so we need to figure out how to get back control of our bodies

C Lorne: shan's back, he has heard of this when he was young, around 4,000

JPJ: 4,000! how old is he!

C Lorne: *with a girn on his face*: 15,000

JPJ: doesn't look a day over 10,000 but there you go

C Lorne: your body doesn't roam the corridor, so may be for that to happen you need to see the light, so to speak

JPJ: not funny, but i get what you mean, why was Cara unaffected, we both went to sleep

C Lorne: may be she is too young? Tell everyone to hold on. I'll tell the others and talk again in say an hour?

JPJ: Okay *Back in the mist place JPJ opens her eyes*

San: well?

JPJ: may contact, funny being in his head *she giggles*

Lorne: not funny *he folds his arms and gives her a stern look*

JPJ: you know that look makes me melt inside! Sorry Ev is going to tell everyone and we'll talk again in an hour. Shan is back and has heard about this before, Cara is okay and only my body isn't trying to take people, may be becuase I didn't see the light.

*Control room*

C Carson: Lad? Can you hear me?

C Lorne: yeah I can, JPJ linked with me

Mel: linked?

C Lorne: yes she is somewhere with Gen San, Bray and Commander Lorne, they are safe, I told them Shan was back, we are going to "Link" again in an hour

Mel: My office
                      sigpic

Comment

*a marine runs to mel's office, the general and doctors turn to face him*

marine: ma'am, Commander Fen sent me to get you, and a doctor

C Carson: what is it son?

Marine: one of the gate technicians is in shock, he needs medical attention. *they follow him to Fen*

mel: I thought Taoth was with you

Fen: She was, she got shut in the gateroom

C Lorne: with the tear thing

Fen nods: yeah, it looked pretty bad when we got out, have no idea what it is now

*the doctors see to the patient*

Comment

Lizzie walks to Mel's office and closes the door.

Lizzie: Ma'am I've an idea but you're not going to like it!

Mel: Let me be the judge of that. So what is it?

Lizzie: The entity seems to like to feed on anyone with the ancient gene. If we can persuade C Lorne to let us use Cara to lure it to the Gateroom perhaps we can then let it be destroyed by the tear.

Mel: You're crazy? She'll die!

Lizzie: Not if we beam her out just as the entity is sealed in the room.

Mel: Then seal the tear. Yes that might work. C Lorne will never agree though.

Lizzie: You could order him to.

Mel: Yes maybe. I'll try persuasion first.

*Mel opens comms*

C Lorne will you come to my office please and bring Cara with you. Oh and Rodney will you come as well.

*Later*

C Lorne: Over my dead body!

Mel: It's our only chance.

C Lorne: She's just a child. You can't be serious.

Lizzie: It's only a small risk. Rodney will see that she's beamed out straight away.

Rodney: Er....yes...I will.

Mel: I can order you to but I won't.

Cara: I do it!

C. Lorne: Sssh, you don't understand.

Cara: Me knows.

Lizzie: Let me. I don't have the gene if the entity gets to us first., then I still have a chance to get her there.

Mel: Rodney you get to the Orion and prepare. Also get ready to unseal the Gateroom on my orders.

Rodney: OK. I'll take RIG with me.

Mel: So Lorne what's it to be?

C Lorne: I really don't like this. JPJ will kill us if this goes wrong.

Mel: If this goes wrong we'll all be dead anyway.

Lizzie: Let's go find the entity. You ready Cara?

Cara: Me help Mummy?

Lizzie: Yep that's the plan.
                          sigpic

Comment

*In the control room Fen checks all the feeds*

Fen: OK here it comes. Problem. It has San, Bray and Lorne with it.

Lizzie: Rodney can you hear me?

Rodney: Five by five.

Lizzie: It look as if we're on. Make sure you have San, Bray and Lorne's signals locked as well. They could be a problem.

Rodney: Anything else?

Lizzie: Oh yes. Don't forget me.

Rodney: How could I do that!

Lizzie: Just checking.

Fen: Better get a move on.

Lizzie and Cara goes down the stairs to the corridor adjoining the Gateroom.

Entity: There you are. With you small one I can grow enough to leave this place.

Lizzie: I don't think so. You'll have to catch us first.

Entity: Not a problem.

The entity followed by San, Bray and Lorne chases Lizzie and Cara to the locked down doors of the Gateroom.

Entity: Nowhere else to run to. Give the small one to me and I'll let you live.

Cara: Daddy!
                            sigpic

Comment

*opens comms* Lizzie: now would be a good time to let us in Rodney.

Rodney: Yes I’m trying…….. just a few more seconds.

Lizzie: Lorne, for God’s sake fight this thing….if you can hear me, help us!

Entity : Nice try human.. not going to happen. You’re no good to me. Take her down.

He glances towards Lorne who pulls out his stunner and fires.

Lizzie: No don’t. aaaargh.

She falls to the floor leaving Cara standing there crying.

Entity: Excellent.

The entity moves towards Cara but is surprised by Shan who seems to appear out of nowhere and scoops her up in his arms. At that moment the Gateroom door opens and he steps inside with everyone following him.
                              sigpic

Comment

*In the misty place JPJ suddenly gasps*

JPJ: Cara!

Lorne: what? What is it * he goes to her*

JPJ: Shan has her, in the gate room!

San: He what? What are they doing? *suudenly the environment shaskes and they fall over*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X