No announcement yet.

The Taking over the Universe plott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another guard entered the holding cells.

Guard pointed at San: Her

Four guards tried to drag San out of the cell, but she wouldn’t go without a fight. She kneed one of them in the painful area, and knocked another against the nose, but two others grabbed her firmly by her shoulders and dragged her off. Before they left the holding cell area she gave Fen an affirmative look. They took her to a small room with just one chair and table, to which they tied her up.

The man she had spoken to before entered the room, and the other guards left. San knew that was an unwise decision. They obviously didn’t think high of her.

San: Look who we have here.

Man: You can call me Your Holyness now.

San snorted: Yeah right.

She looked him in the eyes with a stern look: Where’s Bray?

Holy Man: He’s been dealt with.

San got a weird inkling in her stomach: What do you mean by that?

Holy Man: Let’s just say he’s somewhere else now.

San raised an eyebrow: What does that mean exactly?

Holy Man: Exactly what I’m saying.

San: He’s somewhere else.. You didn’t kill him?

Holy Man: In a way I did.

San got more and more angry with the man: What do you mean?

Holy Man: He’ll die way before you do.

San was sick and tired of this game: What do you want?

Holy Man: Intel

San: What kind and what will I get in return?

Holy Man: What do you want in return?

San: Bray and our freedom.

Holy Man: That is the only thing I cannot give you.

San: And why is that?

Holy Man: I cannot give you your friend back. There is just no way.

San: Then I’m not going to say anything.

Holy Man: Oh but you will.

The smack came expected, but still she didn’t really like the taste of blood in her mouth. Bit too sweet for her liking. She spat blood on the floor.

San: You do know you just smacked a girl right? That’s frowned upon where I come from.

Holy Man: and where exactly is that? No, not telling?

The second smack didn’t feel any better, and she spat more blood on the floor.

San: Nice decoration. The room could use it.

Holy Man: Don’t go smart a$$ on me. Tell me about your planet. Where do you come from? What are your defences?

San looked around the room as if she was bored. The Holy Man walked across the table and came face close to hers.

Holy Man: You do not want to anger me more.

San: What are going to do? Kill me?

The Holy Man walked behind her and smashed her head to the table. Her nose gave a small crack and she felt the blood pouring down her face.

San: Hey! I liked my nose! It better not be crooked after this!

Holy Man: Guards!

The guards brought in Fen and RiG. This did not look good.

San: You wouldn’t.

Holy Man: Do you want to test me?

San knew these weird people had been stupid in thinking they could take them with just three people. She was struggling with her restraints behind her seat, and came close to at least get one knot out. She saw Fen and RiG were standing quite still to pick the right moment to attack their guards. She caught Fen’s look and a nod was enough for RiG and Fen to jolt their elbows backwards and punch their guards in the face and chest. They were startled for a small second, enough time for RiG and Fen to take them down. The Holy Man stood looking amazed and RiG ran over to him to also smack him in the face, while Fen untied San from her chair.

Fen: You okay?

San: Yeah, I’m fine. Come on. Let’s go and see where they took Bray.

Fen: They took him somewhere else?

San: Yeah, no idea where though. Didn’t sound like a very happy place. Lock them up in here.
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Ragnos*

[It was the first time in close to a year on this planet that Bray had actually been somewhere that wasn't the Central Ministry of Defence or the Stargate. Tamora and Bray found their way to a nice restaurant within walking distance of Bray's flat]

Tamora, "Lets go in here, I love it here"

Bray with a smirk "Suits me fine, don't suppose they do fish and chips?"

Tamora "Do what?"

Bray "Never mind, I'll tell you some other time"

[Tamora and Bray are seated by the waiter, Bray seems to be getting some attention due to the insignia he is wearing. It doesn't phase him, but he is well aware of it.]

Tamora "So Bray, what do you think of our city?"

Bray "To be honest I haven't really seen much of it....short of the CMOD and Stargate site I've only been in my room"

Tamora "Well we can't have that now can we, I'll show you around tomorrow. Now have you considered my offer of finding you a job?"

Bray "I have....I think I would like something in the military....I can't afford to loose my fighting ability for when I'm rescued. There's a war out there."

Tamora "Excellent, we have a programme called the Tetragrammaton, they're the best of our best, I'm sure you will fit in just fine. I'll talk to General Warhurst tomrrow. Will you ever accept that your friends might not come for you?"

Bray "They will come for me, I know it, we don't leave men behind. Whilst on a mission in Iraq....that's a country on my planet, very bad people there. My 4 man squad was caught in an ambush, my friend was wounded by a bullet to the leg, I carried him over 400 miles of desert and mountains to safety"

Tamora "Maybe they lost the war?"

Bray "Impossible, there must be an explanation as to why they havn't saved me...and why you have never been culled by the Wraith."

[Bray and Tamora talk long into the night about their lives, mainly Bray's before this. They eat their meals and return home. Agreeing to do this again sometime.]

Comment

*meanwhile on the Hercules*

Shan: I think I got the hyperdrive fixed Sir, but I’m not sure how long she will hold. This ship is far from being ready for any kind of battle, so we better hope nothing serious will happen when we get there.

C-Lorne: How about the beaming?

Shan: No luck yet.

C-Lorne: So we’re still in trouble when it comes to getting there then.

Shan: As long as we will not be in a battle, we have nothing to worry about.

C-Lorne: Right. Get us to that planet Cadman.

Cadman: Yes Sir.

*back on the planet*

San, RiG and Fen were running through the corridors, not really knowing where they were going since they had no idea how this facility was structured. After running through the complex for some time they heard screaming at the back of the corridor. They stopped dead in their tracks.

Fen: Is that who I think it is?

San looked really worried now: JPJ? Can’t be! Come on, but be careful!

The three of them ran to the back of the corridor as silently as they could and stopped outside the door. San peeked around the door that was standing open and saw JPJ pacing around the room with a full-grown belly. Her jaw dropped and she gave the others a frightened look and made a gesture below her own belly to indicate the size. RiG gave an uncertain look back. San saw four people standing guard, which she indicated to Fen and RiG. Fen sneaked to other side of the door, and when San gave the signal they pulled out their guns and stormed in. All three had their own appointed guard down within a split second, while the fourth one grabbed JPJ and smacked her in the face.

San: You did not just punch a pregnant woman!

A second later that guard was also down on the floor with a broken wrist and a bleeding nose and eyebrow.

JPJ: Not an hour too soon I’d say!

San while looking at JPJ’s belly: Come on let’s get out of here. RiG, is it safe to beam her?

RiG: yeah, that should be okay.

The team beam themselves up to the Orion.

San: JPJ, I have seriously no idea what I’m supposed to do. Got any contractions?

JPJ: Yeah I do.

San looked very uneasy.

Fen: A ship just dropped out of hyperspace. It’s the Hercules.

San: The Hercules? How the hell did that get here?

*comm opens*

C-Lorne: General is that you?

San: C-Lorne? What are you doing here?

C-Lorne: There was no one else Ma’am.

San: Right, well, beam aboard. We got JPJ, she’ll want to see you. I think you’ve got to deliver your own baby now.

C-Lorne: I’d love to Ma’am.

San: Now we gotta figure out where Bray is and how to get him back.

*Hercules crew beams aboard*
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

*in the orion infirmary JPJ sits on the floor with C Lorne kneeling infront of her*

C Lorne: sweetie come on look at me *he rubs a hand across her face*

JPJ: Evan it hurts I mean really hurts *Taking both of his hands squeezes them tightly and screams*

C Lorne: babe it's okay, your doing great

JPJ: how many cm dilated?

C lorne: 9 and bit, so nearly there, our baby nearly here

JPJ: she Evan, she is nearly here! *JPJ screams again*

C Lorne: she, when did you find out?

JPJ: the doctor on the planet told me *JPJ bears down*

C Lorne: Cara *he whispers* don't worry daddy's here you and mim are safe

JPJ: i know we are *JPJ breaths deeply* i think this is one *she lets out the loudest scream yet

C Lorne: I can see the head! Come on sweetie one more *JPJ pushes and then baby cries can be heard *oh she's beautiful

JPJ: can i see *C Lorne cuts the cord and wraps his daughter up in a blanket then hands her to JPJ* Cara, hello baby

C Lorne *sits behind her* hello Cara, welcome to the world *open comms* ladies and gentlemen i would like to announce that we have a new addition to the crew

San: *looks slightly confused* what JPJ gave birth already

C Lonre: yes ma'am

San: well congratulations

Fen: boy or girl?

JPJ: a baby girl, by the name of Cara

San: JPJ well done

JPJ: thank you *close comms* oh we need to weigh her

C Lorne *takes his daughter and goes to a bench* 6lb 8oz

JPJ: she felt bigger inside me *he returns her safely to her mother's arms*

C Lorne: well done

JPJ: thank you, at least you were here in the end, i was worried you wouldn't be there

C Lorne: wouldn't have missed it for the universe
          Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 30 July 2008, 04:29 AM.
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Ragnos*

[Several months had passed since the first meal Bray and Tamora had had together, their friendship was blossoming and Bray was now 2 months into the Tetragrammaton training and well on his way to becomming a Grammaton Cleric. There had been no break throughs in the DHD project and Bray was now resigning himself to the fact that like it or not he may be stranded here for the rest of his life]

[Bray was sparring with another Grammaton Cleric trainee and was caught by a strike to the head, causing a cut that would need stitches. Bray headed off to the hospital.]

[Bray is on a bed in the infirmary]

Tamora "Bray, how many more times am I going to have to stitch you up?"

Bray "As many as it takes, I'm going to be the best of the best"

Tamora with a look of concern "Just promise me you won't get yourself killed"

Bray grins "I'll try not to"

[General Warhurst enters the room]

Warhurst "Bray!"

[Bray jumps out of bed while Tamora is still stitching him]

Tamora "BRAY!"

Bray "Sir!" [Salutes]

Tamora "Get back on that bed Bray!"

Bray smirks "Yes ma'am"

Warhurst "How is your training coming friend?"

Bray "Good, very good, it's a weird form of combat, but I'm getting used to it."

Warhurst "good, you'll be pleased to know that the CMOD has authorised another research team to aid in the DHD project."

Bray doesn't seem as happy as you'd expect "That's good General"

Warhurst "Well I've got to be off, MI is on training ops"

Bray "Cya round pal"

[Tamora goes back to the stitching]

Tamora "So I was thinking....the academy....it's closer to my house than yours....maybe....I was thinking....you'd like to move in?

[Bray looks shocked, surprised and slightly happy about the idea]

Bray "Yeah, sure. It's not like I need the 4 mile run to and back everyday"

Tamora "Well that's you all fixed up you'd better get back to training."

Bray "Cheers, we'll talk some more tonight? How about San Carlos?"

[Tamora thinks, the first place she took him all those months back]

Tamora "Yeah sure, that'll be nice"

[Bray leaves and heads back to the academy feeling happy]

[Bray arrives at the academy just in time for a lesson in the Gun Kata]

Grammaton Master: The Gun Katas. through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element.

The Gun Kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire.

Comment

San was still walking around the bridge with a large smile on her face. She had just gone to the infirmary to congratulate JPJ and C-Lorne and the kid looked utterly adorable. Already crying though, so that could become a problem.. As if they didn’t have a problem at this very moment. By the thought of that the smile was wiped away from her face.

San: We gotta get down there again.

Fen: And do what?

San: Catch that Holy person.

Fen: How?

San: We got more now with us; we can do it with our weapons now as well.

*opens comm*

San: All units to the bridge. We got ourselves a new mission.

San, Fen, RiG, Cadman and Shan are being beamed down to the surface with their guns held up. They get beamed down exactly where they beamed themselves up.

San: No need to get back to the infirmary. I bet they’re still there looking after their people. I think the interrogation room was this way.

They run towards the interrogation room and on the way encounter several guards who they take out with little trouble.

San: I bet though they already got that Holy Man out of that room.

Fen: Might want to try the conference room where he greeted us.

San: And some greeting it was.

They run across the empty hallway towards the conference room when they heard voices.

San whispered: That’s him! We need him alive!

When the Holy Man came around the corner with three others, San jumped onto one and knocked him out, Fen took another, RiG made sure the third person was secured, and Cadman took the Holy Man by his shoulders.

The Holy Man looked at Shan in utter shock: That is a wraith! You have betrayed us! That is a wraith!

San: We have betrayed you? Well that is new. Let’s go.

They took the Holy Man to the same interrogation room they had been held in and didn’t encounter anyone on their way there.

San: Seems awfully quiet here. What happened?

Holy Man: You took many of my men out.

San raised an eyebrow: You gotta be kidding me. That’s all the men you got up here?

Holy Man: We obviously underestimated your skills. You seemed rather primitive when you got here.

San couldn’t help but grin: Glad that came to our advantage once. Now, have a seat. Shan, Cadman, stand guard outside.

While Shan and Cadman went outside, the Holy Man looked rather nervous right about now.

Fen: Not nervous are you?

Holy Man: Not at all.

Fen: You should be. You don’t wanna know what she did to the last man that tortured her.

Holy Man: torture? Who did I torture?

San: See this nose? It is crooked, and you’re gonna pay.
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Ragnos*

[Bray and Tamora are in San Carlos later that night]

Tamora "So when will you be moving in?"

Bray "Might as well tonight, I don't have anything, just my clothes"

[Bray notices that people are still looking at him, his insignia seem to draw attention]

Bray "You know what? I've had enough of this"

[Tamora looks slightly confused, Bray puts his hand on the SAS insignia and rips it off and puts it down on the table]

Tamora "So....does this mean..."

Bray "My friends will come for me, that much I know, how long it will be I don't know. I might as well live a proper life here."

[Tamora smiles and tucks into her plate of food, Bray follows suit]

*A few months later*

[Bray's and Tamoras relationship has blossomed into much more than just friendship.]

[Bray pops into the hospital after another day at the academy, he enters the room that one of the nurses has directed him to and sees Tamora sitting at a desk with her back to him. Bray sneaks over quiet as an assassin and puts his arms around Tamoras stomach and kisses her on the cheek, Tamora jumps]

Bray puts on General Warhursts voice "Guess who"

Tamora "Bray?"

Bray "How did you know?"

[Tamora points over to her left where Warhurst is sitting]

[Bray snaps to attention]

Bray "Sorry sir I didn't see you there"

Warhurst "Do you always impersonate your Superior officers Lt Col?"

Bray "Only those I admire sir"

[A smile cracks across Warhurst's face]

Warhurst "Good to hear old friend, so you two...seem to be getting on well"

Bray "Yeah you could say that, I'm even enjoying living here now, I just to think of Earth and my friends back home all the time, but now, now it barely crosses my mind."

Warhurst "That's good to hear. How is your training coming?"

Bray "Just 2 months and I'll be a Grammaton Cleric, 3rd class"

Warhurst "Excellent, well you'll be pleased to know that you're going to be assigned to the division guarding the Stargate, might not be much gonig on there now, but you never know who or what might come through."

Bray "Excellent, I won't have to leave the city then"

[Warhurst stands to leave]

Warhurst "Well I'll let you get back....er to whatever it is you were doing"

Bray "Thank you sir"

[Warhurst leaves and Bray turns to Tamora]

Bray "That's good news isn't it? How's your day been?"

Comment

San sits herself down across from the Holy Man: Well, well, well. Look who’s sitting there now. Fen, RiG, watch the door.

The Holy Man tries to turn around to look at them but the restraints hold him back, and he gives San a terrified look: What do you think you are doing? You cannot hurt me! I’m His Holyness! You cannot hurt the Holyness! Blessed are the Children! Blessed are the Children of the Ancestors!

San sat backwards, crossed her arms, and looked extremely bored: So, who are you exactly?

Holy Man: We believe in the Ancients.

San: Believe? What do you mean you believe?

Holy Man: Do you not have any religion you believe in?

San: Religion? You mean you worship the Ancients?

Holy Man: Yes of course. What else did you expect?

San: Hmm.. let’s see.. Maybe normal people who see their brilliance, but not thinking that they’re gods!

Holy Man: Of course they are not gods! They are much more than that.

San started laughing: You gotta be kidding me! You actually worship the ancients? You do know they’re just people like you and me right?

Holy Man: But yet you are here, and they have ascended to another plain of existence.

San: Ehm yeah, that’s called evolution, not religion.

Holy Man: You have not seen the light yet. Let me guide you towards that light. Let me do that for your people. Untie me and I will show you.

San had her arms still crossed and sat there with a sarcastic smirk on her face: After what you did to my nose? Nuhuh.

She stood up and turned her chair with its back to the table and sat down, her arms on the top of the chair: So, where’s Bray?

Holy Man: That is why you have come back? To save your friend?

He let out laughter that made the hairs on everyone’s skin in the room stand up: I’m afraid he’s beyond saving.

San: what do you mean by that? Is he dead?

Holy Man: Who knows.

San was getting beyond herself now and stood up fiercely, knocking the chair down: Now cut that woolly crap and tell me where he is!

Holy Man: I will not.

San shut her eyes and tried to calm herself down. In the back of the room Fen and RiG turned around without the Holy Man noticing and tried to calm her down with reassuring looks.

San grabbed her gun, leaned forward to the man and put it in front of him: Know what this does?

Holy Man: Yes I do.

San: Do you know how it feels when I fire one in your body?

Holy Man: I have an idea.

San: Want me to tell you if that's correct?

Holy Man: I do not.

San: Then tell me where he is.

Holy Man: It would not make a difference.

San: Why?

The Holy Man just smirked.

San: That’s it.

With great force she kicked away the chair, pushed away the table and grabbed the chair with the Holy Man forward. She kneeled down next to him and put the gun against his kneecap.

San: Do you know where the most painful entry for a bullet in the body is?

The Holy Man looked quite frightened at his legs now.

Holy Man: You wouldn’t.

Behind him Fen let out a snort, which made the look on the Holy Man’s even more frightened.

San: Wanna say something right about now?

Holy Man: No! I will never say!

San removed the safety from her gun and looked the Holy Man directly in his eyes.

San: I don’t think I have to tell you I do have the guts to do this, I have done it, and I will do it again. I’m pretty sure I also don’t have to tell you anymore how much we want him back, so you better tell, or this is going to be a very, very painful afternoon for you.

San was on the verge of firing the gun, and she was still hoping he’d cave, but she was not all reassured he would. To win time, she stood up and aimed at his head. The Holy Man let out a scream.

Fen: San!

San kneeled down again fast, aimed the gun at his knee and was ready to fire, when the Holy Man started screaming: No no! Don’t do that! Okay okay, I’ll tell you what you want to know!

San felt relieved and stood up: That’s better. Now, where is he?

Holy Man: On a planet called Ragnos.

San: And where is this Ragons located?

Holy Man: I can give you the gate address if you want.

San: That would be nice yes.

She gave the man a piece of paper and a pen, and he wrote the address on there.

San: And what is wrong with this planet?

Holy Man: Why would you think there is something wrong with the planet?

San: You have indicated he is most probably dead.

Holy Man: I did?

San: Yes, you did. Now, tell me or..

She started twisting her gun around on the table.

Holy Man: The gate is on a planet that is a time dialation field.

San looked horrified: What?

Holy Man: Years have passed since you have stood here threatening me.

San just stood there not knowing what to think or what to do.

Holy Man: Every second counts my lady.

San stepped forward and smacked the man hard in his face. Now it was his turn to spit out blood.

San: You gigantic a$$hole!

Fen: San, that won’t help. We gotta think of something asap.

San breathed heavily and wanted to smack the man again so badly, but she knew that wouldn’t do any good

San: Right. How do we get him out?

Holy Man: No way of doing that but from the inside.

San: And was this another one of the ancient’s experiments or something?

Holy Man: Indeed. And a good experiment at that.

San: I would ask you why, but we haven’t got the time. Come on. Let’s head to that planet and get him back.
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Ragnos*

*2 months later*

*Graduation ceremony*

[In the palacial grounds of the CMOD Bray and the 4 remaining survivors of the Tetragrammaton programme were ready to recieve their awards and details of their assignments, these men were like family to Bray, he loved them as much as he loved Tamora, they were brothers, 4 surviving Brothers of 50 who had started the programme all those months ago.]

Announcer: "Grammaton Cleric 3rd Class Bray, Pass with distinction!"

[The crowd cheers as Bray shakes hand with General Dorio the commanding officer of the Tetragrammaton and other dignatories of the Tetragrammaton and government. Bray spots Tamora in the crowd and gives her a wave as he walks down the stairs]

Announcer: "Grammaton Cleric 3rd Class Preston"

[Porter followed as Bray had done shaking the hands and waving to the crowds, Bray made his way into the crowd to find Tamora]

Announcer: "Grammaton Cleric 3rd Class Vials"

[Again Vials did as the previous two, Bray was now within touching distance of Tamora as Vials reached the top of the stage and as he was shaking hands with General Dorio]

*BOOM*

[A huge eruption engulfed the stage, Bray dived on Tamora pushing her to the ground as bits of shrapnal cut through the crowd]

Bray [on top of Tamora looking down] "Are you ok?"

Tamora "yes I'm fine, I need to see to the wounded"

[Bray gets up and takes out the two pistols that are standard issue sidearms for Grammaton Clerics, Bray rushes to the stage, the General, Dignatories are dead, as is Vials and the two other clerics are dead, only him and Preston are still alive, and Preston took a piece of shrapnel to the leg]

[Bray kneels by Preston] "What the hell is going on?"

Preston "No idea! Get Warhurst!"

[Bray takes a radio of a dead MI soldier] "This is Grammaton Cleric 3rd Class Bray to General Warhurst, Prioroity transmission!"

Warhurst "So you pass...."

Bray "No time Warhurst, a bomb just went off at the ceremony, we need the rapid resonse force and medics asap"

Warhurst "They're en route, do what you can, are there any hostiles?"

Bray "Negative, seems like it was a planted bomb, or maybe a suicide bomber....there's a flag here I don't recognise...it's red, with what seems to be half a planet on it"

Warhust "It can't be, we're at peace with them!"

Bray "With who?"

Warhurst "No time to explain the units will be there in 5!"

Comment

They were all heading towards the gate.

RiG: So, how are we going to go about this?

San: I have seriously no idea.

She looked a bit helpless. She wanted to go through that gate as fast as possible, yet she didn’t know what she’d encounter on the other side.

Shan: I might be able to shut down the power source for the time dialation field.

San: So time will go fast on the other side right?

Shan: He can have lived there for several years by now. I remember Sheppard was there for 6 months and they knew from the beginning they had to hurry. We only found out 12 hours later.

San: Crap.

Shan: Indeed.

When they arrived at the gate, they still had no idea what would be lying ahead of them on the other side of the event horizon, but they all knew they had to go through. They were not leaving men behind, even if that person could very well not want to return at all.

San, whilst going through her gear to check up on everything: Okay. Does everyone know what we can encounter on the other side? And I’m not talking about weapons or any of that. If Bray has been there for several years, he might as well not want to come back with us if he has gotten a life of his own there.

No one wanted to think of the alternative, and no one therefore addressed the possibility of not being able to save him at all.

San: Okay, everyone ready? Dial up.

Shan dialled the gate and the artificial wormhole established. San took a deep breath and was the first to go through.
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

*Ragnos a week after bombing of the ceremony*

[Bray is on a mission to a small village on the outskirts of Menaitas where the terrorist cell red dawn was using as a staging post for assaults on the city.]

Bray [on radio] "General Warhurst come in"

Warhurst "This is Warhurst go ahead"

Bray "Gulf Charlie in position"

Warhurst "Gulf Charlie you have a green light"

[Bray signals to his squad to move in, 15 men and two light tanks move into the village]

[before they have even cleared the first buildings automatic fire rips through the air]

Bray "COVER COVER!"

[The soldiers scatter for cover behind buildings and the light tanks]

Bray "Lima Tango 1 move forward suppress that light machine gun!"

[The light tank moved forward as a round struck one of the soldiers next to Bray]

Tank Commander "FIRE!"

[The tank shell slams into a building at the end of the street. The gunfire stops immediately]

Bray "MOVE MOVE!"

[The men advance up the street before coming under assault again, this time enemy combatants swarmed the small squad, despite the armour they were heavily outnumbered]

Bray [on radio] "Command this is Gulf Charlie, need back up, heavily outnumbered"

Command "Roger that Gulf Charlie, 101st MI is inbound, ETA 10 minutes"

Bray "HOLD YOUR GROUND FOR 10 MINUTES BOYS!"

[Bray kicks the door in and enters a house where he is confronted by 6 enemy soldiers who surround him. Bray's two pistols drop from his sleeve holsters and he looks down at the floor ignoring the orders to get on the floor. Then this happens]

*10 minutes later*

[After holding the enemy off for 10 minutes the 101st MI comes screaming into the town APC's deploy in front of Bray's position and soldiers exit from the rear and begin to supress the enemy, Warhurst gets off the turret of the leading APC and approaches Bray]

Warhurst [with a huge cigar in his mouth] "You've been recalled to the city Cleric, the stargate just went active"

Comment

When they got through the gate, a group of four men stood there waiting for them.

Man: We got incoming travellers!

San: Hello! My name is General San. We come from earth. I think you know someone from my team.

The men looked at each other. Then from behind them in the jungle another group of men arrived. One of them was Bray.

San: Bray!

Bray stopped dead in his tracks. The look on his face was one of utter amazement: You made it.

San: Of course we made it! You didn’t actually think we’d leave you here did you?

Bray: Honestly..

Fen: How long have you been here?

Bray: What do you mean? Can’t you keep count anymore yourselves?

Fen: You don’t understand. You are in a time dialation field here.

Bray: What?

RiG: Like Sheppard was in.

Bray: So how much time went by for you?

Fen: About 12 hours. You?

Bray: Three years.

They all looked at each other quite uncertain.

Bray: So, what took you so long?

He tried to smile, but it wasn’t a convincing one.

San: We didn’t know where they had taken you. Took us 12 hours to get it out of him.

Bray: 12 hour long interrogation huh.

San: Not exactly. More of a 5-minute interrogation, with lots of running around before that.

Bray: So the usual.

San: Yeah the usual. So, you want to come back with us?

Bray looked to the ground: No.

San: I’m sorry. No?

Bray looked up: No, I don’t want to come back.

They all fell silent.

San: I see. You got your life here now.

Bray: Pretty much yeah.

San: You do know I will try to convince you right?

Bray: I’d be disappointed if you didn’t.

Finally they all laughed. It seemed the tension was lifted.

San: We need you, you know that right?

Bray: I do actually.

San: Still your cheeky self I see.

Bray: But of course.

San: The wraith fighters obviously didn’t work out. We need you to fight the wraith. You’re one of our best, and we need you in the battle.

Bray: We got our troubles here as well.

San: We?

Bray: Yeah I kinda feel part of them now.

San nodded: Right.

Bray: Want me to show you around the area?

San: Before we take you back to Atlantis you mean?

Bray couldn’t help but smile: If this is a time dialation field, how are you planning on getting out of here?

San: I didn’t say our plan was flawless.

Bray: And I bet you're not thinking these people are almost ascending, are you?

San: I'm not counting on it, no.

Bray: Well, let's get to the city and see what we can do for you there.

The pack headed for the jungle.
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

*In the infirmary on the Orion Lorne and Lizzie enter the infirmary*

C Carson: are they ye are, on the beds please *they oblige* let's start with the wee lass *C Carson examines Lizzie* right lass, give that leg 8 weeks and you'll be good as new, I'll allow light duties i.e. desk/amarory etc, no sparring or combat!

lizzie: yes doc *C Carson moves to Lorne, this time a more thorough exmaine*

C Carson: as for you, no duty at all for another week, then light duty for 2 weeks

Lorne: what, you have to be kidding doc!

C Carson: I'm not son, you had a very serious GSW, flatlinned on us 3 times in OR and gave JPJ such a scare we nearly lost her in OR! *at C Carson's tone his face falls remembering what Emma had said*

Lorne: sorry doc, i know she has a bigger attachment to me compared to everyone else

JPJ: of course i do you twit *calls JPJ from the door she walks over to him* there will always be a special place for you in my heart, not matter what happens

Lorne: thanks I know *they embrace as cries can be heard*

JPJ: sorry i'll be back *she races off into the back room and returns craddling Cara* you just wanted mum that's all *JPJ cooes to the baby*

C Carson: of course, mum's touch

JPJ: Lorne *he looks at her* when Gen San gets back I would like to speak to everyone please

Lorne: I'll see to it ma'am *to C Carson* can we go now?

C Carson: aye ye can *lizzie and Lorne leave* as for you lass, I'd like to keep both of you in for 24 hours

JPJ: fine I'm going to bed *she walks back into the room C Carson smiles*

*after spending sometime asleep JPJ starts tossing and turning in her sleep, she calls out*

JPJ: no please let me go! *C Lorne and C Carson come running* please untie me it hurts!

C Lorne: sweetie *he whispers stroking her hair* wake up it's just a nightmare

JPJ: it's my child, mine! *C lorne stares wided eyed is dismay*

C Carson: more must have happened than we thought *he heads to the drugs cupboard* i think a light sedative to help her until we leave *he injects her which stops her calling out*

C Lorne: thanks Carson

C Carson: we all need to stick together * Cara grizzles in her cradle next to the bed* i think someone needs some attention

C Lorne: i can see her being very demanding *C Lorne picks up his daughter and a bottle and feeds her*

C Carson: properly is she cutting her working hours down?

C Lorne: i think so, think that's why she wants to speak to Gen San

C Carson: I'll check in Gen Mel *he leaves*
                            Last edited by John's PuddleJumper; 30 July 2008, 12:17 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

*Ragnos*

Bray "So...only 12 hours huh....wow I....I thought you'd all been killed or something"

RiG "Not a chance, even without you there we still managed to kick some ass"

Bray "Excelent"

[The group enters the tree line....well it was a tree line, it's actually now a very well camoflaged defence position, at least 50 men are in strategic positions covering the gate with a deadly crossfire.]

San "I'm guessing that this was your idea"

Bray "Better safe than sorry"

[Bray leads them to an APC]

Bray "Get in I'll take you to the Central Ministry of Defence"

[The group gets in, Shan is getting some weird looks from the soldiers, who've never seen a Wraith before]

Bray "Corporal take us to CMOD most ricky tick"

Corporal "Right away Cleric"

Fen "....erm....Cleric?"

Bray "Well after a year of waiting for you to rescue me, I decided...well Tamora decided that I needed a job other than working on the DHD, so I trained as a Grammaton Cleric of the Tetragrammaton, the best of the best. I'm governed by no rules, entrusted to ensure the continuity of this great civilisation."

San "I'm loving the clothes"

Bray "Cheers, they didn't have much else"

[The APC door closes as Bray steps in and the rest of the new comers take seats]

Bray "Sorry about the ride comfort, I wasn't expecting you, I was expecting an attack or something."

RiG "It's ok, we will let it fly....this time"

Bray smirks "Why thank you"

*Several hours later the APC finally arrives at the CMOD, Bray has told them all about his arrival on the planet and life since then, although he hasn't yet told them about Tamora*

Corporal "We're here sir"

Bray "Thank you Corporal. Return to the gate"

Corporal "Roger"

[The APC unloads Bray and the rest and storms off back towards the gate. The group looks up at the CMOD]

San "Impressive"

Shan "Very....I can't work out why it hasn't been culled though"

Bray "Neither can I, must be the time dialation field""

RiG "So....what's with the guards?"

Bray "There was a terrorist attack a while back....3 of my best friends were killed....since then we've had other attacks, it's over now though, we destroyed their terrorist cell, I was just on a mission to wipe out the last of them when I was sent to the gate to get you lot"

San "So you're quite high up here then?"

[Bray shows his ID to the guard]

Bray to the guard "Grammaton Cleric 3rd class Bray, with visitors"

[The guards stand down and move aside]

Bray "yeah you could say that, I'm higher than a normal soldier but below classes 1 and 2 and the Generals"

[Bray takes them to General Warhurst's office]

Warhurst "Cleric Bray, who are these people?"

Bray "They're the friends I told you about. How did the assault on the village go?"

Warhurst "Well, we lost 23 men and a light tank, but we've wiped them off the map now."

Bray "Very good"

Warhurst, "Who is that?" [points to Shan]

Bray "He would be Shan, a wraith"

Warhurst, "Is he safe?"

Bray "He is, I'd vouch for him with my life. He will be able to progress the DHD project rapidly."

Warhurst "Excellent, get him to work." [Bray and the rest turn to leave] "Oh and Bray, good work today, Tamora is on her way here, she's worried sick when you didn't come back from the assault"

Bray "Thank you sir"

[They leave and head for the lobby]

San "Tamora?"

Bray "Yeah....I'll explain on the way"

Comment

*C Lorne and C Carson enter the main room of the infirmary, Mel is sitting in bed*

C Carson: Gen how do ye feel today?

Mel: much better, how's JPJ?

C Lorne *feeding Cara* having nightmares

Mel: she's been through a lot, and this little one?

C Lorne: she's great, small and perfect, I'm just really worried about JPJ, i think more went on down there than what we currentl know

Mel: when everyone is back, we'll have a major debrief

C Carson: *examines mel* I'm letting you go back to your quarters, DO NOT do anything to strenusous, get plenty of food, drink and rest

Mel: thank you *Mel gets changed as she is about to leave she looks in on JPJ who is laying in bed sweating and looking scared*

JPJ: no please *she begs* leave me alone, it hurts *Mel looks shocked and takes a seat next to her*

Mel: it's okay JPJ I'm here, no one is going to hurt you *she whispers*

JPJ: my daughter mine! you can't have her, Cara! Cara! *C Lorne walks in holding Cara and JPJ calms down*

C Lorne: as i thought

Mel: thought what?

C Lorne: i think due to the gene they are telepathical linked the further away i take Cara the worst JPJ is

Mel: call also be stress?

C Lorne: i think part of it this link is stress related, i think everyone needs some down time

Mel: i agree *she gets up* is she giving up her job?

C Lorne: I have no idea Gen

Mel: i hope she doesn't leave all together

C Lorne: I don't think that will happen *Mel smiles and leaves, C Lorne places Cara in her crib next to JPJ*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X