Favorite TV Show Tourney - (2005-2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
    Will do the tally tonight... see ya all tonight.
    okie dokie Joe. Let me know when you need help again
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
      Thundy... there is nothing at all shallow about a chance to see hot naked guys on tv!!!
      Never saw OZ, and I guess, since you said its over, all I can do is rent it if it's on DVD.
      All the seasons are on DVD, but rent don't buy. It has short season but the price is the same or more than most series (last time I looked). Oh and only seasons 1-4, skip 5 & 6 - don't waste your time, I did it for you. I'm sure the show isn't for everyone. It can be very violent at times as it takes place in a prison, but it has very good characterization, and interesting story lines. It's for people that watch a tv show for the characters.

It's a show that surprised me as I'm sure if some described it to me I'd never think I'd like it, so I'm glad I accidentally caught it when it was on.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Tie Within A Tie Breaker

La Femme Nikita

Wasn't gonna vote at first in protest lol but then I would be like a certain someone, and I really dont want that
        Last edited by Ronja; 13 November 2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          Tie Within A Tie Breaker

Oz

Wasn't gonna vote at first in protest lol but then I would be like a certain someone, and I really dont want that
          You realize of course that I'll be taking off my Xena vote.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
            You realize of course that I'll be taking off my Xena vote.
            It doesnt matter... my hopes for that show ever getting voted off are long gone by now

... but I doesnt really matter to me which show out of these 2 go so.... give it your best shot! Why shud I change it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              It doesnt matter... my hopes for that show ever getting voted off are long gone by now

... but I doesnt really matter to me which show out of these 2 go so.... give it your best shot! Why shud I change it?
              Because you like me!

And for the hot naked men! - seriously that was just a small part of the show (well not real small )

For more - read my above posts.
              sigpic

Comment

Because you like me!

And for the hot naked men! - seriously that was just a small part of the show (well not real small )

For more - read my above posts.
                Maybe

And done! ehehehe good enough for me! *grin*

Comment

what happened to the pg thread in the pg forum!!!

you girls ~ really!!!

teehee!

never seen the show ... only voted for it cause thundy said she liked it!! but with all of this smut!!! hmphhh!!

Spoiler:
                  a girl has a reputation to maintain!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!
                  The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                    For basic (VERY BASIC with just the extended stations like SciFi) cable we are paying $52.65 a month, not including the boxes yet, which we'll have to get by next Feb to even be able to watch. I'd heard, with sat, you had to pay extra for plain network. Is that still true?
                    You talkin' about NBC, CBS, etc? Not that I know of. Local stations are included in the package we get...Total Choice Plus...which I think is a step up from the most basic. Course I'm sure they're factored into the cost already.

Though I forgot to factor in that we pay an extra $5/month for a second receiver for a 2nd television...otherwise it runs about $54 for just one receiver.

I didn't think cable was going to mean you had to have those converter boxes. Hmm. But I guess so. I thought that was just for people who still used antenna.

TV is just plain expensive all around.... lol.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

I've seen a couple of eps, unfortuanatly no nekkid men were present Maybe if there were I would have liked the show more

And Ainty what... no too easy

Comment

So we wave good-bye to La Femme Nikita. We now begin the next roundof this tourney.

Spoiler:
                        La Femme Nikita=6
                        Oz=5

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Hooray!

Round Forty-One

JAG
                          Spin City
                          The Pretender
                          Third Watch
                          Ultraviolet
                          Whose Line Is It Anyway?
                          Xena: Warrior Princess

Comment

All the seasons are on DVD, but rent don't buy. It has short season but the price is the same or more than most series (last time I looked). Oh and only seasons 1-4, skip 5 & 6 - don't waste your time, I did it for you. I'm sure the show isn't for everyone. It can be very violent at times as it takes place in a prison, but it has very good characterization, and interesting story lines. It's for people that watch a tv show for the characters.

It's a show that surprised me as I'm sure if some described it to me I'd never think I'd like it, so I'm glad I accidentally caught it when it was on.
                            Well, considering I watch all the CSIs, Criminal Minds, Dexter, I'm sure Oz, violence-wise, wouldn't bother me. And renting I can do since we rent weekly from netflix! I'll definitely check it out, soon, I hope. Thanks

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                            You talkin' about NBC, CBS, etc? Not that I know of. Local stations are included in the package we get...Total Choice Plus...which I think is a step up from the most basic. Course I'm sure they're factored into the cost already.

Though I forgot to factor in that we pay an extra $5/month for a second receiver for a 2nd television...otherwise it runs about $54 for just one receiver.

I didn't think cable was going to mean you had to have those converter boxes. Hmm. But I guess so. I thought that was just for people who still used antenna.

TV is just plain expensive all around.... lol.
                            Yes! it is, but cheaper than going to the movies, since everything does end up on tv eventually, and for a lot less, 'per view.'

That's good that they changed the thing where you had to pay for network (yes, like cbs, abc, and nbc). That seemed a big controversy about Sats back when there were the 'wars' between cable and sat.

Yes, as of February 28, 2009, analog television will be no more. That means anyone without some kind of digital ability will have to get cable or sat.

ROUND 42

3rd Rock from the Sun
                            Early Edition
                            Futurama
                            JAG
                            South Park
                            The West Wing
                            Walking with Dinosaurs
                            sigpic

Comment

Won't be able to do the tallying tonight since I come home late, and work early tomorrow, can someone do it for me... thanks a bunch...

Angel (1999-2004)
                              Charmed (1998-2006)
                              Legend (1995)
                              Millennium (1996-99)
                              Oz (1997-2003)
                              Walking with Dinosaurs (1999)
                              Whose Line Is It Anyway (1998-2006)

Question did total recall get elimated.......

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                              Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                              http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Round 41

Charmed
                                First Wave
                                Legend
                                Millennium
                                Oz
                                South Park
                                The Pretender