This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 77:

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back to go.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
    Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
    Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Round 77

Terminator 2
      46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
      sigpic
      Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
        **And on behalf of Callista who is away being a good family member for Thanksgiving -- probably trapped in a snow bank somewhere -- SIGNAL -- i make a plea on Khan's behalf to ask that maybe we postpone an official count til tomorrow when she should be back!! -- Just a request!**
        Thanks, aintright! I didn't get stuck in any snow banks, although we did pass 10 accidents on the trip....3 of them were upside-down cars and one of those was smack in the middle of the Interstate just sitting there rocking back and forth while the people climbed out the windows!

Anyway, my vote is:

Terminator 2 to go!!

Comment

Terminator II
          Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
          (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Star Wars...

Round 77
            Terminator 2

Comment

RESULTS

Serenity - 2
              Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - 5
              Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - 2
              Terminator 2: Judgment Day – 11

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
              is GONE

Current list of Movies

Serenity
              Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
              Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Penultimate Round! (Round 78)

Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Serenity

I just watched all the Firefly's and Serenity after the best villain tourny, and I agree with you guys that it's a great series. However, I didn't really like the movie all that much (ducks from flying tomatoes). It's certainly no where near Khan or Empire Strikes Back!

Comment

Comment

Signal, I hope you know that votes were erased for that last round. Post were lost when Greg restored the forum after the servers crashed.

Post here.

I voted this morning and then he reset the server and it erased my vote and several others like raduzhok's vote. Don't think it would have made much of a difference but just letting you know.

Round 78

Serenity
                    Last edited by LoneStar1836; 27 November 2006, 09:31 AM.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Serenity

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Hmm... I'm backing Empire Strikes Back for the win... So do I vote for the movie I like least out of the other two, or the one that'll be more of a threat... A Simon Cowell-like dilemma...

Round 78
                        Dammit, I'm just too honest... Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          Signal, I hope you know that votes were erased for that last round. Post were lost when Greg restored the forum after the servers crashed.

Post here.

I voted this morning and then he reset the server and it erased my vote and several others like raduzhok's vote. Don't think it would have made much of a difference but just letting you know.
                          I know, its unfortunate, but I have to go with what I have, I don't think it would have made a difference really, I would have been surprised if T2 hadnt been the one to go in the last Round.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Round 78:

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
                            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                              Hmm... I'm backing Empire Strikes Back for the win... So do I vote for the movie I like least out of the other two, or the one that'll be more of a threat... A Simon Cowell-like dilemma...

Round 78
                              Dammit, I'm just too honest... Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
                              Same thoughts here, but I had to keep in the batter act movie, not the one I thought would be a threat to Leona Serenity, so for me, it had to be Eaton Road Khan to go.

Ben to win!

Comment

Round 78

Serenity
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X