PDA

View Full Version : Fringe Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Madwelshboy
June 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Armchair Casting Director: 'Fringe'

It looks like Olivia’s going to be stuck “over there” for a decent chunk of time when Fringe returns this fall. I say this because the search is on for an actress to play her alterna-verse mom for a four-episode arc. The deets…

Olivia’s Mother: Described as lovely and together, Mama D. loves her daughter very much and is even more devoted since she lost her other daughter in childbirth. Seeking a Caucasian actress in her 50s or 60s.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/14/fringe-olivia-mother/

sbz
June 14th, 2010, 01:31 PM
While I don't want a long, dragged out plotline of Altivia impersonating our Olivia (mostly because I don't think she could pull it off for long without Peter etc noticing), I also think if they resolve the cliffhanger too soon it won't... matter, really. If that makes sense. I want something to come of the switch rather than a wham bam resolution and then moving on.

I wonder, though, how the mother comes into play. I hardly think Walternate's going to let her go.

the fifth man
June 14th, 2010, 06:31 PM
I think they will handle the whole Olivia switch well. They have earned my trust on this show. I have faith that this season could be the best yet.

Amaunet
June 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM
So I may have just finished Season 2 3am this morning....but I really love this arc, I honestly can't wait for S3. IMO Fringe just keeps on getting better and better!! :D

the fifth man
June 15th, 2010, 06:11 PM
So I may have just finished Season 2 3am this morning....but I really love this arc, I honestly can't wait for S3. IMO Fringe just keeps on getting better and better!! :D

I definitely agree with that.:)

badwolfSG
June 15th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Armchair Casting Director: 'Fringe'

It looks like Olivia’s going to be stuck “over there” for a decent chunk of time when Fringe returns this fall. I say this because the search is on for an actress to play her alterna-verse mom for a four-episode arc. The deets…

/[/url]

Four episode sound good to me, not forever long and not too short. Anyways I didn't think one episode ( or even two for that matter) would be enough to figure out about the other Olivia and then try and figure how to get the right Olivia back to the right worlds. I think the biggest problem is going to be figuring they have the wrong Olivia, it getting the other one back.

Madwelshboy
June 16th, 2010, 09:01 AM
I can't wait to see how the new season of Fringe goes down. What have you heard? — Martha
MICKEY: As it did in Season 1, the Fringe division will have an in-house adversary, a powerful government official who thinks Agent Broyles gives his team far too much latitude. Her actions will complicate things for Walter & Co., who will already be burdened by the secret sabotage of Nolivia (the "over-there" Olivia).

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Fringe-Private-Blood-1019644.aspx

LtColCarter
June 16th, 2010, 09:46 AM
While I don't want a long, dragged out plotline of Altivia impersonating our Olivia (mostly because I don't think she could pull it off for long without Peter etc noticing), I also think if they resolve the cliffhanger too soon it won't... matter, really. If that makes sense. I want something to come of the switch rather than a wham bam resolution and then moving on.

I wonder, though, how the mother comes into play. I hardly think Walternate's going to let her go.

I agree...I think Peter will be the one who discovers that Altivia came through. I just wonder how it will all go down.

That it does...I concur 100%

the fifth man
June 16th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I agree...I think Peter will be the one who discovers that Altivia came through. I just wonder how it will all go down.

That it does...I concur 100%

In spectacular fashion, I am sure.

badwolfSG
June 16th, 2010, 09:59 PM

I think it will start with the fact Altivia doesn't drink.

MattSilver 3k
June 16th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I think it'll start with Altlivia completely misreading the relationship status of our Olivia and Peter. She thought they were an established couple, not just one little kiss and the bond they share. I think she'll either underestimate it and go all cold on him, or overestimate and turn into a wildcat that not even Peter couldn't help but notice.

But I'll be very disappointed if he at least doesn't notice within a few episodes (Three weeks in-show time, maximum.)

badwolfSG
June 16th, 2010, 11:17 PM
I think it'll start with Altlivia completely misreading the relationship status of our Olivia and Peter. She thought they were an established couple, not just one little kiss and the bond they share. I think she'll either underestimate it and go all cold on him, or overestimate and turn into a wildcat that not even Peter couldn't help but notice.

But I'll be very disappointed if he at least doesn't notice within a few episodes (Three weeks in-show time, maximum.)

I'll be kinda upset if he doesn't notice in two.

Madwelshboy
June 16th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Question: I don’t care what you have to do, just give me some sort of Fringe scoop to chew on so I don’t kill myself this summer! —Duncan
Ausiello: The suicide-hotline operator in me wants to get at the real reason you’re feeling so withdrawn and irritable. However, the TV newshound in me wants to bypass that crap and cut straight to the scoop: Fringe is getting ready to introduce a powerful female agent aged 35-55 who becomes an adversary for the Fringe team.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/16/ask-ausiello-supernatural-parenthood/

Amaunet
June 17th, 2010, 01:46 AM
I'll be kinda upset if he doesn't notice in two.

I think he'll find that some things are suspicious in the first episode and realise that she isn't the real Olivia in the second episode. I also could imagine someone like Ella knowing/discovering it isn't her...

LtColCarter
June 17th, 2010, 05:12 AM
I think it will start with the fact Altivia doesn't drink.

Really? I didn't notice that. Good observation.

I think he'll find that some things are suspicious in the first episode and realise that she isn't the real Olivia in the second episode. I also could imagine someone like Ella knowing/discovering it isn't her...

Sound logic there. And I didn't think of Ella discovering that Altivia had crossed over. Maybe Ella can discover it and report to Peter or her Mom.

MattSilver 3k
June 17th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Really? I didn't notice that. Good observation.

Well actually she flat out said to her boyfriend in Over There, Part 1, that she doesn't like the taste of alcohol. I'll admit to lol'ing at that one. Talk about your Bizarro Olivia...

LtColCarter
June 17th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Well actually she flat out said to her boyfriend in Over There, Part 1, that she doesn't like the taste of alcohol. I'll admit to lol'ing at that one. Talk about your Bizarro Olivia...

Guess I just didn't remember hearing that...

the fifth man
June 17th, 2010, 07:18 PM

Yeah, she will definitely notice something off about this Olivia. Kids are good at spotting weird things.

Amaunet
June 17th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Yeah, she will definitely notice something off about this Olivia. Kids are good at spotting weird things.

Yer I was thinking that, lol it makes me think of Cassie in "In the Line of Duty"...although that was because of naquadah. Anyway, I couldn't imagine Bolivia being able to pull it off for too long as she's too different to Olivia plus she really knows nothing about her life. I really can't wait to see how it pans out in the end, it really was a great cliffhanger...

badwolfSG
June 17th, 2010, 07:57 PM
And least not forget about the tattoo, I think her sister will notice that.

the fifth man
June 18th, 2010, 07:09 PM
There are just so many things to look forward to this season.

LtColCarter
June 19th, 2010, 06:04 AM
There are just so many things to look forward to this season.

I can't wait 'til some spoilery things start making their way on to the 'net!

the fifth man
June 19th, 2010, 06:41 PM

Same here. I love spoilers. Truthfully, I am addicted to them.:)

Amaunet
June 19th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Same here. I love spoilers. Truthfully, I am addicted to them.:)

Lol although I tend to agree, sometimes you can enjoy something alot more when you're surprised about the ending

the fifth man
June 20th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Lol although I tend to agree, sometimes you can enjoy something alot more when you're surprised about the ending

You are right, but I have never had anything ruined for me by knowing spoilers. There is something about actually seeing how it is done on-screen that always excites me.

mr_kennedy
June 21st, 2010, 06:00 AM

hopefully not for another month, i want to be able to finish season 2 before we get spoilerish things from season 3 ;)

You are right, but I have never had anything ruined for me by knowing spoilers. There is something about actually seeing how it is done on-screen that always excites me.

Yeah i understand completly, its like ooh thats what......was talking about, very strange isnt it? :lol:

LtColCarter
June 21st, 2010, 06:11 AM
Sorry Mr Kennedy...even if you're not through with season 2...here's a tid bit for season 3!

Fringe Season 3 Spoiler: Who’s Coming to Harass Our Heroes?
by Roco on June 16, 2010

The death of a character is a sad occasion. Except when their name is Sanford Harris. Broyles’ ex-best bud was loathed by characters and fans alike and his demise was hardly mourned.

But could a new chapter of Fringe see the return of the much despised ‘authority figure’?

Fear not Fringies, there will be no further harassment from Sanford. BUT, it looks like his spirit will live on through a new government official who thinks that Broyles doesn’t run a tight enough ship, what with all those park bench meetings and door repair charges.

Our friends at TV Guide have more on this new authority figure:

Q. I can’t wait to see how the new season of Fringe goes down. What have you heard? MICKEY: As it did in Season 1, the Fringe division will have an in-house adversary, a powerful government official who thinks Agent Broyles gives his team far too much latitude. Her actions will complicate things for Walter & Co., who will already be burdened by the secret sabotage of Nolivia (the “over-there” Olivia).

I still like calling her Altivia not Nolivia...that's lame! ;)

It looks like this one is gonna be trouble. Which is good because as much as I love Broyles and as much as I loathed agent Harassment, we need to see more evidence of government interference. I can’t imagine that the shapeshifting device handed over at the start of last season was enough to keep the wolves from the door.

For me bringing in this character is a good decision, at least on paper. It’s great getting swept up in the family drama aspect of the story, but it shouldn’t be forgotten that our team are also in the ‘results business’. Apart from a few token references, there was little evidence last season of any pressure from above. And pressure from above will surely hasten our team going underground, which is all kinds of exciting. Let’s just hope this newbie lasts longer than poor Jessup who was surely ditched ahead of schedule! It’s a 3-4 episode arc, so if she disappears after that at least we’ll know why.

Here’s the casting call for our new taskmasteress, along with details of two more roles that need to be filled:

(POWERFUL FEMALE GOVERNMENT AGENT) -35-55. Becomes an adversary to our Fringe team. Possible 3-4 episodes out of the first 9. Starts episode 302 approximately July 19th. Submit all ethnicities. PLEASE ALSO SUBMIT NAME ACTORS.

(FEMALE THERAPIST) – 35-70- She’s trustworthy, comforting, maternal and lovely. Starts approximately July 8. Submit all ethnicities. Possibly recurring.

(INNOCENT MALE STRANGER) – 35-70. Wonderful character actor who is also charming. He gets caught up in action that has nothing to do with him. Submit all ethnicities. Appears in episode 1. Starts approximately July 8th.

Thanks to Mack for sending this through. The casting call for Olivia’s big momma can be found here.

Source: FringeBloggers (http://www.fringebloggers.com/fringe-season-3-spoiler-whos-coming-to-harass-our-heroes/)

the fifth man
June 21st, 2010, 07:04 PM
hopefully not for another month, i want to be able to finish season 2 before we get spoilerish things from season 3 ;)

Yeah i understand completly, its like ooh thats what......was talking about, very strange isnt it? :lol:

I am glad you know what I am talking about.

Madwelshboy
June 23rd, 2010, 01:34 PM
I can't wait for Fringe to be back. What do you know about Olivia's mother? — Jack
MICKEY: So far, we're hearing that we'll only see her "over there," and that her ties to the Bishop family will be surprising.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Housewives-Dexter-Fringe-1019837.aspx

LtColCarter
June 23rd, 2010, 05:11 PM
I can't wait for Fringe to be back. What do you know about Olivia's mother? — Jack
MICKEY: So far, we're hearing that we'll only see her "over there," and that her ties to the Bishop family will be surprising.

Interesting...

the fifth man
June 23rd, 2010, 06:26 PM
Interesting...

To say the least. I can't wait to see what those ties to the Bishop family are.

badwolfSG
June 23rd, 2010, 08:18 PM

This just give you enough info to annoy you! lol. Can't wait till the new season.

Amaunet
June 24th, 2010, 01:30 AM
That sounds really interesting, I wonder how? I can't emphasise enough how much I'm looking forward to this season.

This just give you enough info to annoy you! lol. Can't wait till the new season.

Lol its a good strategy

LtColCarter
June 24th, 2010, 05:38 AM

This is true...but it keeps you coming back for more! :D

the fifth man
June 24th, 2010, 06:26 PM
This is true...but it keeps you coming back for more! :D

It sure keeps me coming back.

Amaunet
June 24th, 2010, 10:23 PM
I'm currently a student living at a halls of residence on campus and we have access to pretty much any tv show we want. I started watching Fringe a few weeks ago, mentioned to some friends on my floor that I've been watching it....they gave it go, fell in love with it. Seriously the show really is that addictive!

LtColCarter
June 25th, 2010, 09:15 AM
I'm currently a student living at a halls of residence on campus and we have access to pretty much any tv show we want. I started watching Fringe a few weeks ago, mentioned to some friends on my floor that I've been watching it....they gave it go, fell in love with it. Seriously the show really is that addictive!

That it is my friend. Enjoy the ride! Fringe is excellent!

mr_kennedy
June 25th, 2010, 05:13 PM
That it is my friend. Enjoy the ride! Fringe is excellent!

:indeed: i look forward to more Fringe, fortunatly i havent yet finished season 2 yet :D so its not so bad :P however the moment i get to Over There (pt 2) September cant come quick enough :p

the fifth man
June 25th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Hopefully by the time Season 3 rolls around, my wife will be caught up with the show. She has really gotten into it, and we only have a few left to watch in Season 1.

LtColCarter
June 26th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Hopefully by the time Season 3 rolls around, my wife will be caught up with the show. She has really gotten into it, and we only have a few left to watch in Season 1.

Wow...she's a season behind!

the fifth man
June 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Wow...she's a season behind!

Yeah, she never thought she would like it. She should trust me more sometimes. Every show I have gotten her into - the Stargates, Farscape, Supernatural, she has ended up becoming addicted to. Now she is addicted to Fringe.:) Better late than never.

Madwelshboy
June 26th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Saturn Awards 2010: Exclusive -- Anna Torv on ‘Fringe' Season 3

Wondering what's in store for our heroes on Fringe in the wake of the parallel universe storyline that ended the show's second season? I spoke with star Anna Torv at Thursday's Saturn Awards, where the gorgeous star, after winning Best Actress, shared some of her thoughts on her character Agent Olivia Dunham's storyline, and where it's likely to go next. Hit the jump for my exclusive interview.

Torv began by confessing she knew very little about what lies ahead. "I don't know anything, and I know that people think that we're all lying, but none of us know anything. I just put in a call to Jeff, who's our show runner, just before our dinner started to say, ‘What are we doing?' He told me [a little], and I can't say anything except that – I'm sorry! – but I think they're gonna get to see a little bit more of the alternate universe, a little bit more of this one. That's all I got."

continues:
http://www.fearnet.com/news/interviews/b19446_saturn_awards_2010_exclusive_anna_torv.html

LtColCarter
June 27th, 2010, 11:14 AM

Wondering what's in store for our heroes on Fringe in the wake of the parallel universe storyline that ended the show's second season? I spoke with star Anna Torv at Thursday's Saturn Awards, where the gorgeous star, after winning Best Actress, shared some of her thoughts on her character Agent Olivia Dunham's storyline, and where it's likely to go next. Hit the jump for my exclusive interview.

Torv began by confessing she knew very little about what lies ahead. "I don't know anything, and I know that people think that we're all lying, but none of us know anything. I just put in a call to Jeff, who's our show runner, just before our dinner started to say, ‘What are we doing?' He told me [a little], and I can't say anything except that – I'm sorry! – but I think they're gonna get to see a little bit more of the alternate universe, a little bit more of this one. That's all I got."

continues:
http://www.fearnet.com/news/interviews/b19446_saturn_awards_2010_exclusive_anna_torv.html

Awesome that she won best actress! :D

the fifth man
June 27th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Awesome that she won best actress! :D

I sure think so. She definitely was deserving of it.

LtColCarter
June 28th, 2010, 05:44 AM
I sure think so. She definitely was deserving of it.

That she was...she always delivers an excellent performance...

the fifth man
June 28th, 2010, 06:31 PM
That she was...she always delivers an excellent performance...

They all give great performances, but yeah, she is really great.

Amaunet
June 29th, 2010, 03:56 AM
Actually I think the quality of the acting on fringe is very good, unlike some pirmetime shows which are good but the acting can be a little cringeworthy

LtColCarter
June 29th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Actually I think the quality of the acting on fringe is very good, unlike some pirmetime shows which are good but the acting can be a little cringeworthy

Very true...

Madwelshboy
June 29th, 2010, 08:31 AM
'Fringe' exec teases third season

Fringe producer Roberto Orci has hinted at some of the questions the show's new season will explore.

The third season of the programme, which will air on Fox later this year, will continue to explore the idea of parallel universes and alternative selves.

He told Fearnet: "What would your other life be? Would you have a soul? If there's copies of you out there, do you share the same soul, or can two genetically similar people lead vastly different lives and eventually side with vastly different causes good or evil."

Fringe star Anna Torv previously confessed that she was "excited" about the prospect of exploring multiple universes on the show.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a235394/fringe-exec-teases-third-season.html

LtColCarter
June 29th, 2010, 09:36 AM
'Fringe' exec teases third season

Fringe producer Roberto Orci has hinted at some of the questions the show's new season will explore.

The third season of the programme, which will air on Fox later this year, will continue to explore the idea of parallel universes and alternative selves.

He told Fearnet: "What would your other life be? Would you have a soul? If there's copies of you out there, do you share the same soul, or can two genetically similar people lead vastly different lives and eventually side with vastly different causes good or evil."

Fringe star Anna Torv previously confessed that she was "excited" about the prospect of exploring multiple universes on the show.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a235394/fringe-exec-teases-third-season.html

Awesome! And that is a good question...I wonder how different our lives would be in another reality? I just hope Altivia doesn't mess things up for Olivia and Peter!

MattSilver 3k
June 29th, 2010, 10:43 AM
I wonder how different our lives would be in another reality?

If they were like the alternate one in Fringe, I think it'd be slightly depressing. Seriously: Eric Stoltz as Marty McFly? I'm scared. :P

the fifth man
June 29th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Awesome! And that is a good question...I wonder how different our lives would be in another reality? I just hope Altivia doesn't mess things up for Olivia and Peter!

For a little bit she might.

LtColCarter
June 30th, 2010, 05:50 AM

This is true...

Amaunet
June 30th, 2010, 08:23 AM

Yer I think so too, although I want them to end up together...its too early yet in "tv" terms

MattSilver 3k
June 30th, 2010, 08:48 AM
EW spoilers courtesy of SpoilerTV (http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/fringe-season-3-spoilers-from-ew.html) revealed the first season 3 episode is titled "Olivia". As in, "let's go save Olivia!" or "let's watch Olivia get tortured for an hour." Time will tell.

LtColCarter
June 30th, 2010, 09:21 AM
EW spoilers courtesy of SpoilerTV (http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/fringe-season-3-spoilers-from-ew.html) revealed the first season 3 episode is titled "Olivia". As in, "let's go save Olivia!" or "let's watch Olivia get tortured for an hour." Time will tell.

Hmmm...maybe it should be Altivia! ;)

MattSilver 3k
June 30th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Hmmm...maybe it should be Altivia!

As long as the red hair stays. Then it'll be a mighty hour of television.

the fifth man
June 30th, 2010, 06:45 PM

I really can't wait for this show to come back. The season 3 premiere should be great.

badwolfSG
June 30th, 2010, 09:37 PM

continues:

Glad she won!

LtColCarter
July 1st, 2010, 06:27 AM
I really can't wait for this show to come back. The season 3 premiere should be great.

I know...it can't come soon enough!

the fifth man
July 1st, 2010, 06:31 PM
I know...it can't come soon enough!

It sure can't.:)

Next up for my wife is the Season 1 finale, and she is already bugging me about info on Season 3. I told her to slow down, and just enjoy one episode at a time.

Madwelshboy
July 2nd, 2010, 11:53 AM
'Fringe' Exclusive: Amy Madigan cast as Olivia's mom

It’s not Rene Russo (a.k.a. my first choice) but this will do very nicely: Fringe has cast Amy Madigan in the pivotal role of Olivia’s mother, sources confirm to me exclusively.

The Oscar-nominated actress — who’s most recently played shrink to those head cases over on Grey’s Anatomy — will appear in roughly four episodes beginning with the season premiere when (and I’m just speculating here) mother and daughter reunite in the alterna-verse.

The original casting breakdown for Mama D. described her as “lovely and together” and deeply devoted to her daughter.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/02/fringe-amy-madigan-olivias-mom/

the fifth man
July 2nd, 2010, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the update.

LtColCarter
July 5th, 2010, 09:46 AM
'Fringe' Exclusive: Amy Madigan cast as Olivia's mom

It’s not Rene Russo (a.k.a. my first choice) but this will do very nicely: Fringe has cast Amy Madigan in the pivotal role of Olivia’s mother, sources confirm to me exclusively.

The Oscar-nominated actress — who’s most recently played shrink to those head cases over on Grey’s Anatomy — will appear in roughly four episodes beginning with the season premiere when (and I’m just speculating here) mother and daughter reunite in the alterna-verse.

The original casting breakdown for Mama D. described her as “lovely and together” and deeply devoted to her daughter.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/02/fringe-amy-madigan-olivias-mom/

Nice...thanks!

Madwelshboy
July 9th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Exclusive: 'Fringe' snags 'Wire' grad Andre Royo

Fringe has tapped Wire alum Andre Royo (a.k.a. Bubbles!) to guest star in the show’s third season premiere, sources confirm to me exclusively. Royo will play Henry, a soulful taxi driver who is unexpectedly forced into a tense situation with Olivia (Anna Torv).

But are we talking about the [warning: incoming spoiler] real Olivia or Fauxlivia? My guess is it’s Fauxlivia, since the real one won’t be running into any cab drivers while in captivity “over there.”

Royo’s casting comes a week after Fringe recruited Amy Madigan to play the pivotal role of Olivia’s mom.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/09/fringe-wire-grad-andre-royo/

the fifth man
July 10th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Exclusive: 'Fringe' snags 'Wire' grad Andre Royo

Fringe has tapped Wire alum Andre Royo (a.k.a. Bubbles!) to guest star in the show’s third season premiere, sources confirm to me exclusively. Royo will play Henry, a soulful taxi driver who is unexpectedly forced into a tense situation with Olivia (Anna Torv).

But are we talking about the [warning: incoming spoiler] real Olivia or Fauxlivia? My guess is it’s Fauxlivia, since the real one won’t be running into any cab drivers while in captivity “over there.”

Royo’s casting comes a week after Fringe recruited Amy Madigan to play the pivotal role of Olivia’s mom.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/09/fringe-wire-grad-andre-royo/

I am very interested in what the "tense situation" will be?

Amaunet
July 10th, 2010, 05:40 PM
I am very interested in what the "tense situation" will be?

A situation like Bolivia/Olivia forcing him to drive her somewhere at gunpoint first springs to mind?

the fifth man
July 10th, 2010, 07:02 PM
A situation like Bolivia/Olivia forcing him to drive her somewhere at gunpoint first springs to mind?

Yeah, it will probably be something like that.

Amaunet
July 11th, 2010, 12:37 AM
Yeah, it will probably be something like that.

Lol honestly you never know with Fringe, which is what I love about it! :D

the fifth man
July 11th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Lol honestly you never know with Fringe, which is what I love about it! :D

I certainly cannot argue with that.:)

LtColCarter
July 12th, 2010, 05:28 AM
I certainly cannot argue with that.:)

Yuppers...Fringe always keeps you on your toes! I just hope they don't do away with Altivia too quickly....but then again...I don't want here there too long either. I guess I'm looking for a good balance.

the fifth man
July 12th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Yuppers...Fringe always keeps you on your toes! I just hope they don't do away with Altivia too quickly....but then again...I don't want here there too long either. I guess I'm looking for a good balance.

Personally, I have a lot of faith in TPTB to do what is best for this show. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

Amaunet
July 13th, 2010, 05:32 AM
I'm starting to wish I hadn't of watched all the episodes so quickly, I don't really have anything now to get me through til September/October :(

LtColCarter
July 13th, 2010, 05:37 AM
I'm starting to wish I hadn't of watched all the episodes so quickly, I don't really have anything now to get me through til September/October :(

:lol: we feel your pain...

the fifth man
July 13th, 2010, 06:01 PM
:lol: we feel your pain...

That is why I am enjoying watching this season over again, this time with my wife. She really seems to like this show now.

MattSilver 3k
July 14th, 2010, 05:23 AM
You crazy kids been hearing about set reports and set photos yet? It's from the premiere:

http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/1/post/2010/07/fringe-spoiler-anna-torv-joshua-jackson-scene.html

Spoilers, of course, and here's a quick MattSilver summary:

Some scenes have been shot in the alternate world - our Olivia is out and about, red hair and everything. Meanwhile, back in our world, Peter and FakeOlivia share a smooch. This'll end awkwardly, I know it.

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 05:41 AM
That is why I am enjoying watching this season over again, this time with my wife. She really seems to like this show now.

Glad you made her part of the collective! ;)

Amaunet
July 14th, 2010, 05:47 AM
You crazy kids been hearing about set reports and set photos yet? It's from the premiere:

http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/1/post/2010/07/fringe-spoiler-anna-torv-joshua-jackson-scene.html

Spoilers, of course, and here's a quick MattSilver summary:

Some scenes have been shot in the alternate world - our Olivia is out and about, red hair and everything. Meanwhile, back in our world, Peter and FakeOlivia share a smooch. This'll end awkwardly, I know it.

Thanks a lot! :D Well that's exciting and......problematic *jumps up and down*
I really should refrain from reading spoilers

LtColCarter
July 14th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Thanks a lot! :D Well that's exciting and......problematic *jumps up and down*
I really should refrain from reading spoilers

Resistance is futile! ;)

the fifth man
July 14th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Resistance is futile! ;)

It sure is for me.

mr_kennedy
July 14th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Resistance is futile! ;)

:indeed:

LtColCarter
July 15th, 2010, 06:34 AM
It sure is for me.

:indeed:

:) Showin' some spoiler love! :D

Amaunet
July 16th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Possible/speculative spoiler

It looks like we could see more Sam Weiss in S3, which doesn't surprise me. Especially after the anagram 'Don't Trust Sam Weiss' on the chalkboard in Walternates lab.
http://www.fringebloggers.com/season-3-spoiler-will-sam-stick-or-twist/#more-18906

the fifth man
July 17th, 2010, 06:22 PM

It looks like we could see more Sam Weiss in S3, which doesn't surprise me. Especially after the anagram 'Don't Trust Sam Weiss' on the chalkboard in Walternates lab.
http://www.fringebloggers.com/season-3-spoiler-will-sam-stick-or-twist/#more-18906

It will be very interesting to see where they choose to go with that.

LtColCarter
July 19th, 2010, 07:19 AM

Interesting! I wonder where they'll go with that line...

Madwelshboy
July 25th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Fringe Brings the Funny (and a Few Awwws) to Comic-Con

In fact, we had the Fringe Division on our side in Ballroom 20, where the lively cast and creative team of Fox's sci-fi thriller provided plenty of laughs, insight about season three, and even a tear or two (we're talking to you, Joshua Jackson).

Read on to hear what the cast--including John Noble, Anna Torv, Lance Reddick and more--said about their dual characters, and what lies ahead...

Continues:
http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b192068_fringe_brings_funny_few_awwws_comic-con.html?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin#ixzz0ugJ6cYUN

the fifth man
July 25th, 2010, 05:44 PM
I really can't wait to get this season underway. It is going to be great.

Amaunet
July 26th, 2010, 01:47 AM
Ah! Even after Comic Con they have barely given anything away...I need spoilers to get me through til Sept 23rd

Madwelshboy
July 27th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Cast reflects on Olivia/Peter romance, and the show's endgame

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/26/exclusive-fringe-video-spoilers/

the fifth man
July 27th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Cast reflects on Olivia/Peter romance, and the show's endgame

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/26/exclusive-fringe-video-spoilers/

Nice! Thanks for posting that, my friend.:)

Amaunet
July 28th, 2010, 03:37 AM
Definitely Worth The Read
A few spoilers, but it seems to sum up a fair few of the one's we've heard and some we haven't :D
It's more like a compilation of things mentioned here and there at Comic Con

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/423949_tvgif25.html

Madwelshboy
July 28th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Will we see both universes equally next season on Fringe? — Liam
MICKEY: We're hearing that, at least initially, we'll see more of "over there." Executive producer J.H. Wyatt wants viewers to enjoy their visit to the alternate universe. "We're hoping that the audience will get behind the coolness of the other side, a world where John Lennon still exists and Martin Luther King is still alive, and that it's actually a harder place to live." Just ask Olivia, whose plight in captivity will be the subject of the early episodes.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/New-Vampire-Diaries-1021074.aspx

the fifth man
July 28th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Will we see both universes equally next season on Fringe? — Liam
MICKEY: We're hearing that, at least initially, we'll see more of "over there." Executive producer J.H. Wyatt wants viewers to enjoy their visit to the alternate universe. "We're hoping that the audience will get behind the coolness of the other side, a world where John Lennon still exists and Martin Luther King is still alive, and that it's actually a harder place to live." Just ask Olivia, whose plight in captivity will be the subject of the early episodes.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/New-Vampire-Diaries-1021074.aspx

Thanks for the info. This is going to be great.:)

LtColCarter
July 31st, 2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the info. This is going to be great.:)

I concur

the fifth man
July 31st, 2010, 09:03 PM
The season premiere can't come soon enough.

Madwelshboy
August 3rd, 2010, 11:47 AM
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Scoop on this season's mind-blowing twist!

I can’t be certain, but I think the following interview with John Noble’s underrated Fringe sidekick Jasika Nicole from last night’s press tour shindig contains a massive season 3 scoop that is equal parts groundbreaking and mind-blowing. It also sheds new light on the thought-provoking conversation I had with Noble, Joshua Jackson, and Anna Torv at Comic-Con last week.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/03/fringe-video-scoop-big-twist/

the fifth man
August 3rd, 2010, 05:45 PM
Exclusive 'Fringe' video: Scoop on this season's mind-blowing twist!

I can’t be certain, but I think the following interview with John Noble’s underrated Fringe sidekick Jasika Nicole from last night’s press tour shindig contains a massive season 3 scoop that is equal parts groundbreaking and mind-blowing. It also sheds new light on the thought-provoking conversation I had with Noble, Joshua Jackson, and Anna Torv at Comic-Con last week.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/03/fringe-video-scoop-big-twist/

Nice! I really like the way they will do that, and what it could build to. Thanks for the link, my friend.:)

Linda06
August 5th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Ooh this new season sounds like it's gonna be awesome :D I can't wait.

the fifth man
August 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Ooh this new season sounds like it's gonna be awesome :D I can't wait.

It definitely should be pretty awesome. My wife just finished watching Season 2 for the first time, and can't wait to start watching Fringe live with me.

Amaunet
August 5th, 2010, 05:48 PM
This just makes me even more excited for this season!

8 things you should know about the upcoming 3rd season of Fringe

http://blastr.com/2010/08/8-things-you-need-to-know.php

the fifth man
August 5th, 2010, 06:16 PM

Thanks for sharing the link to that.:)

Linda06
August 6th, 2010, 06:58 AM
It definitely should be pretty awesome. My wife just finished watching Season 2 for the first time, and can't wait to start watching Fringe live with me.

Awesome, glad she likes it :D

Ooh stop. I'm excited enough as it is :p All this is making me impatient for the new season :p

Madwelshboy
August 6th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Fringe‘ shape-shifter Sebastian Roché is adopting yet another new form: as an angel on The CW’s ‘Supernatural.’The Paris-born actor broke the casting news via his Twitter feed, but offered no details on his role.

<snip>

Roché also is set to reprise his role as shape-shifter Thomas Jerome Newton multiple times over the course of ‘Fringe’s first batch of Season 3 episodes.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/supernatural-episode-603-third-man.html#ixzz0vrJVQu9D

the fifth man
August 6th, 2010, 06:13 PM
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/supernatural-episode-603-third-man.html#ixzz0vrJVQu9D

I am glad to hear that. I liked Newton.

Madwelshboy
August 12th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Question: How long will Olivia be behind bars in the alt-universe on Fringe? —Grace
Ausiello: Sounds like she’ll be sprung well before November sweeps. “I don’t want to spoil it, but I think it is safe to say she is not going to spend too much time stuck in a cell,” says Anna Torv. “That’s not her bag…. I don’t know how she will get home though. Remember how much energy and planning it took to get the others home in the finale?”

Question: The wedding blind item you posted has to be Peter and Olivia from Fringe, only the biggest shocker is that it’s actually Bolivia (bad Olivia) from the other side. —Caroline
Ausiello: Compelling theory. Too bad it’s wrong. But you bring up a good point: Given the intimate moment Peter and Olivia shared in the finale, Fauxlivia may not be able to keep up her little ruse for long. “I guess we will see how similar they really are,” Torv says with a wink. “You have to wonder how long Fauxlivia can stay undercover with him.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/11/ask-ausiello-spoilers-greys-glee-90210/

Linda06
August 12th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Question: How long will Olivia be behind bars in the alt-universe on Fringe? —Grace
Ausiello: Sounds like she’ll be sprung well before November sweeps. “I don’t want to spoil it, but I think it is safe to say she is not going to spend too much time stuck in a cell,” says Anna Torv. “That’s not her bag…. I don’t know how she will get home though. Remember how much energy and planning it took to get the others home in the finale?”

Question: The wedding blind item you posted has to be Peter and Olivia from Fringe, only the biggest shocker is that it’s actually Bolivia (bad Olivia) from the other side. —Caroline
Ausiello: Compelling theory. Too bad it’s wrong. But you bring up a good point: Given the intimate moment Peter and Olivia shared in the finale, Fauxlivia may not be able to keep up her little ruse for long. “I guess we will see how similar they really are,” Torv says with a wink. “You have to wonder how long Fauxlivia can stay undercover with him.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/11/ask-ausiello-spoilers-greys-glee-90210/

I love how they come up with all these names for the alt version :p

And now I'm intrigued...WHEN DOES IT START BACK!!!

Amaunet
August 13th, 2010, 05:20 AM
First Fringe Season 3 Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX4Su5XAqRQ

the fifth man
August 13th, 2010, 07:52 PM
That was great!:)

Amaunet
August 14th, 2010, 06:51 AM
It was amazing, can't wait to see more! :D

the fifth man
August 14th, 2010, 06:04 PM
It was amazing, can't wait to see more! :D

That definitely got me even more pumped up for this coming season.

Linda06
August 15th, 2010, 02:37 AM
First Fringe Season 3 Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX4Su5XAqRQ

Cool thanks :D *runs around with excitement* :D

I was reading some of the comments. It's mental :eek:

Amaunet
August 16th, 2010, 02:02 AM
I really can't wait for the moment when they realise that it's Bolivia not Olivia. I do hope it's Peter that finds out the truth, I would be a little disappointed if it wasn't. I think Anna Torv may have hinted in an interview that he possibly will be the one who does.

Linda06
August 16th, 2010, 06:55 AM
But how are they gonna get Olivia back from the alt version :eek: They'll find a way, right? Walter will figure it out, right? He's gotta :eek:

Oh the suspense is killing me http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/fool/sc_7202.gif

Amaunet
August 16th, 2010, 07:18 AM
But how are they gonna get Olivia back from the alt version :eek: They'll find a way, right? Walter will figure it out, right? He's gotta :eek:

Oh the suspense is killing me http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/fool/sc_7202.gif

I hope she uses her cortexiphan powers :)

Linda06
August 16th, 2010, 07:34 AM

Cortexi........what? http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/action/sc_534.gif

Oh is that what they call that power thing she's got :D

the fifth man
August 16th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Anything is possible. She could show her true potential.

Amaunet
August 16th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Cortexi........what? http://www.smilescollection.com/smiles/action/sc_534.gif

Oh is that what they call that power thing she's got :D

Hahaha yeah it's from the cortexiphan drug trials she underwent as a child

Amaunet
August 16th, 2010, 11:17 PM
'Fringe' star teases alternate Olivia

Fringe star Joshua Jackson has revealed that the alternate version of Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv) will not be exposed quickly.

In the second season finale, Olivia was replaced in our universe by an identical impostor from a parallel world.

Jackson told Fancast: "The culmination of the first half of the [new] season is going to be that reveal."

The actor explained that the new Olivia's personality would be closer to Peter's own, hinting that his character might not side with the original version once he uncovers the switch.

"We haven't decided who's good and who's bad, and what we want and what we don't want," he teased.

Anna Torv previously suggested that Peter would expose the alternate Olivia.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a262348/fringe-star-teases-alternate-olivia.html#article_continue

Linda06
August 17th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Hahaha yeah it's from the cortexiphan drug trials she underwent as a child

Ah right, I didn't catch the name :p

'Fringe' star teases alternate Olivia

Fringe star Joshua Jackson has revealed that the alternate version of Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv) will not be exposed quickly.

In the second season finale, Olivia was replaced in our universe by an identical impostor from a parallel world.

Jackson told Fancast: "The culmination of the first half of the [new] season is going to be that reveal."

The actor explained that the new Olivia's personality would be closer to Peter's own, hinting that his character might not side with the original version once he uncovers the switch.

"We haven't decided who's good and who's bad, and what we want and what we don't want," he teased.

Anna Torv previously suggested that Peter would expose the alternate Olivia.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a262348/fringe-star-teases-alternate-olivia.html#article_continue

hmm interesting. I wonder if he'll side with Altivia. I can't see it though.

Amaunet
August 17th, 2010, 05:58 AM

No...neither can I, but hey it should be interesting!

the fifth man
August 17th, 2010, 05:25 PM
No...neither can I, but hey it should be interesting!

I sure hope he doesn't. My wife's head would explode.

Linda06
August 18th, 2010, 02:25 AM
I sure hope he doesn't. My wife's head would explode.

:eek: Oh we can't have that :S It'd be a hell of a mess to clean up :p

the fifth man
August 18th, 2010, 06:17 PM
:eek: Oh we can't have that :S It'd be a hell of a mess to clean up :p

Tell me about it.:D

LtColCarter
August 26th, 2010, 12:09 PM

Altivia! :) I like that people are using that now! :) I started it a while back when people were calling her Oliver...

the fifth man
August 26th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Altivia! :) I like that people are using that now! :) I started it a while back when people were calling her Oliver...

Yeah, Altivia is way better IMO.

Amaunet
August 27th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Not that it matters but I think the producers and cast call her Bolivia?

LtColCarter
September 3rd, 2010, 07:08 AM
Not that it matters but I think the producers and cast call her Bolivia?

That sounds like an illness!

"Quick...lets get you to the doctor! You have bolivia."
:lol:

I'm excited about the new season starting...

the fifth man
September 3rd, 2010, 06:34 PM
That sounds like an illness!

"Quick...lets get you to the doctor! You have bolivia."
:lol:

I'm excited about the new season starting...

I am so counting down the days.:)

Madwelshboy
September 4th, 2010, 03:05 AM
First Look: Andre Royo with Anna Torv on 'Fringe'

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/02/first-look-olivia-meets-henry-a-k-a-andre-royo-on-fringe/

Madwelshboy
September 6th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Ashmore twins cast on 'Fringe'

Twin actors Shawn and Aaron Ashmore are to appear in the third season of Fringe. The pair will play brothers in an episode of the Fox sci-fi drama expected to air in November.

"We're having fun with it, running around on set and fooling everybody," Shawn told Chicago Now. "It's been fun. It's a huge experience and a good show."

The star explained that he and his sibling often turn down opportunities to appear on screen together. "It's usually because the stuff that comes along is kind of hokey," he said. "But I think the quality of Fringe is really high and the episode is done well and our characters are intelligent. We're going to have some fun."

Shawn previously starred in the X-Men films, while Aaron is known for playing Jimmy Olsen on Smallville.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a273665/ashmore-twins-cast-on-fringe.html

the fifth man
September 6th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Ashmore twins cast on 'Fringe'

Twin actors Shawn and Aaron Ashmore are to appear in the third season of Fringe. The pair will play brothers in an episode of the Fox sci-fi drama expected to air in November.

"We're having fun with it, running around on set and fooling everybody," Shawn told Chicago Now. "It's been fun. It's a huge experience and a good show."

The star explained that he and his sibling often turn down opportunities to appear on screen together. "It's usually because the stuff that comes along is kind of hokey," he said. "But I think the quality of Fringe is really high and the episode is done well and our characters are intelligent. We're going to have some fun."

Shawn previously starred in the X-Men films, while Aaron is known for playing Jimmy Olsen on Smallville.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a273665/ashmore-twins-cast-on-fringe.html

That is some pretty interesting casting news. I can't wait to see what kind of characters they play.

Madwelshboy
September 15th, 2010, 01:11 AM
How is Nolivia different than Olivia on Fringe? — Ken
MICKEY: The season premiere, titled simply "Olivia," addresses that question in an unexpected way. You see, not only has Olivia been kidnapped and imprisoned "over there," but her captors are trying to forcibly convince her that she is Nolivia. They start with her marksmanskip skills.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Fringe-NCISLA-House-1023039.aspx

the fifth man
September 15th, 2010, 05:11 PM
How is Nolivia different than Olivia on Fringe? — Ken
MICKEY: The season premiere, titled simply "Olivia," addresses that question in an unexpected way. You see, not only has Olivia been kidnapped and imprisoned "over there," but her captors are trying to forcibly convince her that she is Nolivia. They start with her marksmanskip skills.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Fringe-NCISLA-House-1023039.aspx

They are really going to try and screw her mind up, aren't they?

Madwelshboy
September 18th, 2010, 10:55 AM
'Fringe' star teases alt-Olivia plot

Fringe star John Noble has revealed that the alternate version of Olivia will be exposed as an impostor early in the upcoming third season. Viewers saw Olivia (Anna Torv) replaced by an impostor from a parallel world in the second season finale.

Noble explained: "[Last season] we were left with this gorgeous problem of having our Olivia on the other side, and we have this impostor here [on our side]. Over the period of about eight weeks, we've had to resolve that somehow or other by alternating episodes here and there."

The actor explained that the two-universe arc will come to a head in the eighth episode of the new season. "That'll be resolved probably around about episode eight," he said. "Then we'll work out where to go from there."

Noble previously confirmed that the alternate Olivia will seduce Peter Bishop (Joshua Jackson).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a277497/fringe-star-teases-alt-olivia-plot.html

Brown: 'No alternate Nina on Fringe'

Fringe star Blair Brown has hinted that viewers will not see an alternate version of her character Nina Sharp in the upcoming third season. Future episodes of the Fox drama will split focus between the regular universe and a parallel world.

"At this point [alternate Nina] is conspicuously absent from the other side and I assume there is a reason for that," said Brown.

When asked if the alternate Nina could be dead, she responded: "I'm not sure and I don't know. I'm not a person who asks the writers those kind of questions." The actress added that she would like a parallel version of her character to be "neither good nor bad".

"Given that on this side she's very controlling, ordered, in control and not really into letting people know what she thinks, I'd love if on the other side she was out of control and just this... mad thing," she said. "It would be too sad to make it just good and evil."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s118/fringe/news/a277472/brown-no-alternate-nina-on-fringe.html

the fifth man
September 18th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I am getting so excited about the season premiere.:) It is so close now.

Madwelshboy
September 19th, 2010, 02:12 AM
I am getting so excited about the season premiere.:) It is so close now.

While season 2 for the most part (not untill ep 14 onwards) hasnt done it for me, but from what i have heard about season 3 i am looking foward to it. Plus here in the UK we get SGU and Fringe premiering back-to-back on Sky1, so Tuesday nights are looking good.

the fifth man
September 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM
While season 2 for the most part (not untill ep 14 onwards) hasnt done it for me, but from what i have heard about season 3 i am looking foward to it. Plus here in the UK we get SGU and Fringe premiering back-to-back on Sky1, so Tuesday nights are looking good.

I certainly hope that you end up enjoying Season 3.

Madwelshboy
September 20th, 2010, 04:55 AM
'Fringe' Scoop: Five season 3 spoilers!

I’ve got some news for Regular-World and Alternate-World Fringe fans alike. On a conference call today, showrunners Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman revealed new info on the eagerly awaited upcoming third season of the universe-skipping sci-fi series, which premieres on Sept. 23. So grab a Walter-approved snack—preferably a Ho Ho—and read on.

continues:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/17/fringe-scoop-season-3-spoilers/

the fifth man
September 20th, 2010, 07:44 PM
'Fringe' Scoop: Five season 3 spoilers!

I’ve got some news for Regular-World and Alternate-World Fringe fans alike. On a conference call today, showrunners Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman revealed new info on the eagerly awaited upcoming third season of the universe-skipping sci-fi series, which premieres on Sept. 23. So grab a Walter-approved snack—preferably a Ho Ho—and read on.

continues:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/17/fringe-scoop-season-3-spoilers/

Thanks for the link to that, my friend.

Madwelshboy
September 21st, 2010, 08:42 AM
Exclusive: 'Fringe' extends Andre Royo's stay

In any universe, this is great news: Fringe is bringing Bubbles Andre Royo back for seconds!

The Wire actor—who makes a sensational first impression in this Thursday’s absolutely thrilling season 3 premiere—will return for a second episode later this fall, sources confirm to me exclusively.

In case you missed my previous two stories on this subject, Royo plays an “over there” cab driver that original-flavor Olivia encounters as she fights to find her way home. Some of my favorite moments in the episode sprang from their interplay, so I’m not surprised producers are bringing him back.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/21/fringe-extends-andre-royos-stay/

the fifth man
September 21st, 2010, 05:32 PM
I really can't wait for Thursday night. This is going to be great.

Derocalypse
September 21st, 2010, 07:54 PM
I really can't wait for Thursday night. This is going to be great.

Me too. :)

Madwelshboy
September 22nd, 2010, 01:13 AM
Big Fringe fan here — what, pray tell, will Walter be up to this season? — Matt
MICKEY: In addition to his groundbreaking research on chocolate milk, Walter's initial caseload will center on that mysterious doomsday device. Personally, though, he'll be mourning the death of his old friend William Bell. At some point, those two facets of his life will actually converge in a really fantastic way

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Criminal-Minds-House-1023393.aspx

Sp!der
September 22nd, 2010, 09:35 AM
I cannot wait, this and SG:U are my most anticipating returing series this fall!

the fifth man
September 22nd, 2010, 07:33 PM
I cannot wait, this and SG:U are my most anticipating returing series this fall!

Add Chuck and Supernatural to that list for me, and I totally agree.:)

Madwelshboy
September 23rd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Question: You saw the first two episodes of Fringe! Spill some details, please! Will Peter be getting hot n’ heavy with Bolivia? —Mena
Ausiello: For the record, I prefer Fauxlivia. And yes, there’s some playful dancing and a scorching couch seduction in episode 2. Other tidbits from the immensely satisfying first two hours:

* Walter has The Talk with Peter.
* Walter *ar*s!
* William Bell’s final message to Walter is as follows: Don’t ** a***i* to **o** the ***e.
* Anna Torv deserves an Emmy nomination for the premiere alone.
* Fauxlivia puts a gun to Peter’s head and pulls the trigger not once but twice.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/22/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-greys-gossip/

Homer 120
September 23rd, 2010, 02:18 AM
The time is upon us!

Derocalypse
September 23rd, 2010, 04:34 PM
The time is upon us!
:indeed: it is. :)

TheRandomOne
September 23rd, 2010, 06:07 PM
What the heck so Peter knows that that is not their Olivia according to next weeks preview & he is fine with that ?

Gamma626
September 23rd, 2010, 06:20 PM
I don't think so.

Either way, fantastic episode! Anna did great. My favorite show is finally back on tv!

the fifth man
September 23rd, 2010, 06:23 PM
Great way to start off the season IMO. I can't wait to see more of "our" side next week.

Madwelshboy
September 24th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Dont forget guys that we've got episode discussion threads up and running. If the threads not open after the episode airs, just use the report function to ask for it to be opened. I've just opened the thread for 3.01 here:- http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76939-Olivia-(301)

mr_kennedy
September 24th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Good return episode, im wondering how the cab driver will return now, i know he wasnt killed but while i liked the character he seemed more like 1 off character than anything

Madwelshboy
September 24th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Fringe - Episode 3.04 - Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep? - Press Release

Newton, concerned about the consequences of a distressing development involving a high-ranking official, is forced to call to action a sleeping shapeshifter. As Walter and the rest of the team gather evidence, they move the investigation to Massive Dynamic, where Olivia goes on high alert and Walter finds himself in a perilous situation, in the all-new “Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?” episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/fringe-episode-304-do-shapeshifters_24.html#ixzz10Th0DCoe

the fifth man
September 30th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Another very nice episode tonight. IMO, this season is really off to a nice start. I can't believe "our" side seems to be playing right into Walternate's hands.

Also, can you believe that Massive Dynamic is now Walter's company? That is definitely an interesting twist. I can't wait to see what happens with that.

Madwelshboy
October 1st, 2010, 12:19 AM
Question: I need a Fringe scoop like a cocaine test monkey needs its next hit. When will Olivia get back where she belongs? —Tommy
Ausiello: Exec producer Jeff Pinkner would say only that “Olivia’s journey will not be an easy one, and it will require help from unexpected sources.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/29/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-greys-30-rock/

the fifth man
October 1st, 2010, 07:06 PM
Poor Olivia. Our Olivia, I mean.

LtColCarter
October 5th, 2010, 09:14 AM
What the heck so Peter knows that that is not their Olivia according to next weeks preview & he is fine with that ?

Oh, I don't think he'll be fine with Altivia

the fifth man
October 5th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Oh, I don't think he'll be fine with Altivia

Me neither. The complete opposite really. "Our" Olivia risked her life to come across and bring Peter back to "our" side. She got captured in the process, and he is so going to want to get her back.

LtColCarter
October 6th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Me neither. The complete opposite really. "Our" Olivia risked her life to come across and bring Peter back to "our" side. She got captured in the process, and he is so going to want to get her back.

Yeah...especially with how things were going with Olivia. I don't think Altivia will measure up.

the fifth man
October 6th, 2010, 07:42 PM
I really can't wait for tomorrow night. This should be good.

LtColCarter
October 7th, 2010, 09:08 AM
It's Fringe night! :D Woo-hoo!!!

the fifth man
October 7th, 2010, 06:39 PM
It's Fringe night! :D Woo-hoo!!!

And boy was it worth the wait. This was another really good one IMO. I can't wait to watch it again this weekend when my wife wants to watch it.

Krisz
October 7th, 2010, 08:51 PM
I really enjoyed tonights episode. I like how we're being led around the alternate reality and spending a lot of time there. Are we being lulled into feeling sympathetic towards these people who have brainwashed our reality's Olivia only to be shocked? Being Fringe I'm sure we are. This season is shaping up to be better than last season for me already!

the fifth man
October 8th, 2010, 06:30 PM
I can't wait to see how the plan TPTB have unfolds as this season continues. I think we will be really amazed.

Kenton-Atlantis
October 9th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Im a Huge Fringe fan and i agree i didnt want Olivia on the other side for to long. I enjoy being a bit surprised each week but we for sure are in for a great season !!

Kenton

the fifth man
October 9th, 2010, 06:55 PM
This next episode should really be big. I can't wait to see how things end up playing out, especially after seeing the preview again.

TheRandomOne
October 14th, 2010, 06:06 PM
So when does Peter find out that is not Olivia ? Any spoilers on this ? Even Newton thinks that Peter is to smart to be fooled. Part of me would like to think that Peter knows something is up with Olivia or he out right knows that is not their Olivia & he is just playing her ?

Kenton-Atlantis
October 14th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Wow i cant believe what happened tonight in canada on Fringe. But i must admit im geting annoyed that they dont notice its not there olivia yet. i mean it seriousely seemed like she was doing everything in here power to sabotage everything. but now that she stepped up and slept with peter maybe things have changed. there was a point in the show though where Walter almost looked like he could tell she was not herself dont no if anyone else noticed it but it was cool.

Inquisitor
October 15th, 2010, 02:29 AM
BAG was in tonight's episode of Fringe.

Commander Zelix
October 15th, 2010, 05:14 AM
It's strange that I was so distracted by an extra. I almost missed part of Walter's speech because of him. Again he was solid and in-character. ;) :)

More seriously, I've always been a fan of Fringe. But this season, they completely blew me away with multilayered storylines. The writing and the dialogue are also top notch. I'm sure the new writers must help on that side.

Inquisitor
October 15th, 2010, 07:17 AM
It's strange that I was so distracted by an extra. I almost missed part of Walter's speech because of him. Again he was solid and in-character. ;) :)

As soon as that scene started, I was immediately fixed onto BAG and waited until they showed the face shot before I really started to pay attention to other things :P

Commander Zelix
October 17th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Nice Anna Torv interview here (spoilers):
http://www.collider.com/2010/10/13/anna-torv-interview-fringe-season-three/

the fifth man
October 17th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Nice Anna Torv interview here (spoilers):
http://www.collider.com/2010/10/13/anna-torv-interview-fringe-season-three/

Thanks for the link to that.

Kenton-Atlantis
October 18th, 2010, 12:08 PM

Im in Canada so i watch Fringe on Thursday night !

raduzhok
October 23rd, 2010, 07:21 AM
Im in Canada so i watch Fringe on Thursday night !

What was the name of this episode? They pulled FOX off our cable line up during the negotiations, but I can probably catch it on Hulu... just need the ep title.

Sp!der
October 23rd, 2010, 09:30 AM
I think there was a break this week as well as next week right? what a shame..

the fifth man
October 23rd, 2010, 08:06 PM
I think there was a break this week as well as next week right? what a shame..

We'll get through it. At least we all have something to look forward to.

Sp!der
October 24th, 2010, 08:38 AM
We'll get through it. At least we all have something to look forward to.

thats right.

the fifth man
October 24th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I can't wait to see what happens next once this show returns.

Kenton-Atlantis
October 28th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I Know i just want baseball to end so we can watch our FRINGE !!!!

the fifth man
October 28th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I Know i just want baseball to end so we can watch our FRINGE !!!!

Yeah, hopefully the World Series doesn't go to a Game 7. If it is over by Game 6, we will see the next Fringe episode on November 4th.

LtColCarter
October 29th, 2010, 06:32 AM
We shall have to see what happens this weekend in Arlington!

the fifth man
October 29th, 2010, 07:16 PM
We shall have to see what happens this weekend in Arlington!

I will definitely be keeping track.

LtColCarter
November 1st, 2010, 10:21 AM
I will definitely be keeping track.

Well, it was nothing worth writing home about...but if the Rangers don't pull their heads outta their booties...we're definately gettin' some Fringe this week!

the fifth man
November 1st, 2010, 05:28 PM
No offense to you my friend, but I wouldn't mind the Fringe episode this week.

LtColCarter
November 2nd, 2010, 08:05 AM
No offense to you my friend, but I wouldn't mind the Fringe episode this week.

Well, IDK if we'll get a new Fringe this week or not. The Ranger's lost, but I'm not getting a new Hell's Kitchen on Wednesday. :(

the fifth man
November 2nd, 2010, 07:10 PM
I sure hope we get Fringe this Thursday. I'll set the DVR just in case.

LtColCarter
November 3rd, 2010, 09:56 AM
I sure hope we get Fringe this Thursday. I'll set the DVR just in case.

According to my DVR...there will be a new episode this week! :D

the fifth man
November 3rd, 2010, 07:30 PM
According to my DVR...there will be a new episode this week! :D

If that is true, that is great news.:D

LtColCarter
November 4th, 2010, 10:12 AM
If that is true, that is great news.:D

According to the commercial on Fox this morning...there's a new Fringe tonight...and Peter tells Olivia (note...not Altivia), "You've got to go home."

the fifth man
November 4th, 2010, 05:00 PM
It should be starting right about now. I can't wait to see what goes on.

LtColCarter
November 5th, 2010, 08:17 AM
It should be starting right about now. I can't wait to see what goes on.

Last night's episode was awesome! It was a good Fringey night! :D

the fifth man
November 5th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Last night's episode was awesome! It was a good Fringey night! :D

Olivia rocks! Great episode.

LtColCarter
November 5th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Olivia rocks! Great episode.

Anna does an excellent job portraying Olivia and Altivia!

Commander Zelix
November 6th, 2010, 02:56 AM
I can't wait to see how the storyline will play out now that our Olivia knows she's not the real altlivia.

the fifth man
November 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I can't wait to see how the storyline will play out now that our Olivia knows she's not the real altlivia.

Now she just has to learn how to control her power.

T1Cybernetic
November 8th, 2010, 10:02 AM

Now she just has to learn how to control her power.

I can't wait, So far these episodes have been awesome ;) the hardest part is waiting for the next one !!!

the fifth man
November 9th, 2010, 07:08 PM
I can't wait, So far these episodes have been awesome ;) the hardest part is waiting for the next one !!!

Boy is that the truth.

LtColCarter
November 10th, 2010, 08:25 AM

I agree! And Fifth you're right...Olivia needs to lear to control her powers so she can kick Altivia's butt! ;)

the fifth man
November 11th, 2010, 06:17 PM
I agree! And Fifth you're right...Olivia needs to lear to control her powers so she can kick Altivia's butt! ;)

That is one showdown I really can't wait to see.

Derocalypse
November 13th, 2010, 07:39 AM

I can't wait as well.

LtColCarter
November 13th, 2010, 09:03 AM

And that's a showdown we may just see this coming week. :-)

the fifth man
November 13th, 2010, 06:58 PM
And that's a showdown we may just see this coming week. :-)

That is certainly what my wife and I are hoping for.

Huaracocha
November 14th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Yep can't wait for how that pans out when Olivia makes it back across. I have a feeling we may not see that next episode, might take her a whole episode or even two more in the altiverse to work her way back. Should definitely make for another fine episode with lots of interesting potential around the Fringe team there and how they attempt to deal with her. Roll on episode 7 :D

LtColCarter
November 14th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Yep can't wait for how that pans out when Olivia makes it back across. I have a feeling we may not see that next episode, might take her a whole episode or even two more in the altiverse to work her way back. Should definitely make for another fine episode with lots of interesting potential around the Fringe team there and how they attempt to deal with her. Roll on episode 7 :D

Honestly...I hope it doesn't take another episode or two. If in this episode she makes it back...and in the next she's getting things ironedn out...then that's cool.

the fifth man
November 14th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Honestly...I hope it doesn't take another episode or two. If in this episode she makes it back...and in the next she's getting things ironedn out...then that's cool.

Same here. I can't wait to see how Peter deals with the fact that he was duped like he was.

LtColCarter
November 14th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Same here. I can't wait to see how Peter deals with the fact that he was duped like he was.

I think he'll really hate Altivia...

the fifth man
November 14th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I think he'll really hate Altivia...

Yeah, that is putting it mildly.

Huaracocha
November 14th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Definitely agree about Peter and I'm also hoping that she makes it back next episode. The only reason I feel 2 more episodes in the altiverse is a possibility is because Altivia seems like she has another episode of getting closer to being found out / sympathising with the over here crew in her before the potential confrontation. That would mean a whole 3 more episodes before we might get that Olivia vs Altivia we've all been craving though so I really hope I'm wrong on that one!

Sp!der
November 22nd, 2010, 08:14 AM
Definitely agree about Peter and I'm also hoping that she makes it back next episode. The only reason I feel 2 more episodes in the altiverse is a possibility is because Altivia seems like she has another episode of getting closer to being found out / sympathising with the over here crew in her before the potential confrontation. That would mean a whole 3 more episodes before we might get that Olivia vs Altivia we've all been craving though so I really hope I'm wrong on that one!

I really hope we still gonna see the alternate universe every now and then because I liked this switching every week with the universes, I would miss it after Olivia makes it back, so for my taste she can stay until the season finale ;)

LtColCarter
November 22nd, 2010, 12:56 PM
I really hope we still gonna see the alternate universe every now and then because I liked this switching every week with the universes, I would miss it after Olivia makes it back, so for my taste she can stay until the season finale ;)

I think they'll keep it until the war between universes is over...

the fifth man
November 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
I really can't wait to see how this all goes down. The Thursday after Thanksgiving will definitely be one interesting night, that is for sure.

LtColCarter
November 22nd, 2010, 05:28 PM
I really can't wait to see how this all goes down. The Thursday after Thanksgiving will definitely be one interesting night, that is for sure.

I concur! :D

the fifth man
November 23rd, 2010, 06:38 PM
I concur! :D

So far, this season is shaping up to be Fringe's best yet.

LtColCarter
November 24th, 2010, 06:37 AM
So far, this season is shaping up to be Fringe's best yet.

I agree. I just don't know why Fox is making moves to put the show in jeopardy?

the fifth man
November 24th, 2010, 06:28 PM
I agree. I just don't know why Fox is making moves to put the show in jeopardy?

In the end, FOX better make the right decision concerning this show. At least give us one more season.

LtColCarter
November 25th, 2010, 05:01 PM
In the end, FOX better make the right decision concerning this show. At least give us one more season.

I hope they do as well. I think the announcement made in the other thread was a good sign!

the fifth man
November 25th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I hope they do as well. I think the announcement made in the other thread was a good sign!

I agree that it was. I just want to be able to stop worrying completely.

LtColCarter
November 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I agree that it was. I just want to be able to stop worrying completely.

As do I! Hopefully we'll hear season 4 annouced soon!

the fifth man
November 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM
As do I! Hopefully we'll hear season 4 annouced soon!

That would be so great.

TheRandomOne
November 30th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Fringe - Entrada - Movie Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jPPgUZ_CzY

LtColCarter
November 30th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Fringe - Entrada - Movie Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jPPgUZ_CzY

Wow...awesome!

the fifth man
December 1st, 2010, 06:39 PM
Wow...awesome!

Indeed! That was really great. As if I wasn't pumped up enough for tomorrow night.:)

LtColCarter
December 2nd, 2010, 09:02 AM
Tonight we'll have some more Fringey awesomeness! :D

LtColCarter
December 2nd, 2010, 04:58 PM
The Fringey awesomeness has begun! :D

the fifth man
December 2nd, 2010, 05:42 PM
The Fringey awesomeness has begun! :D

I will be watching it very shortly. I can't wait.

Sp!der
December 3rd, 2010, 05:17 AM
No Bad Episode in Season Three Yet, hu? ;) ...Fringe is the best show on television right now and I love it even more than LOST now. (never thought of reading that myself!) but its true. With the episode the war can start, I guess.

Commander Zelix
December 3rd, 2010, 08:55 AM
No Bad Episode in Season Three Yet, hu? ;) ...Fringe is the best show on television right now and I love it even more than LOST now. (never thought of reading that myself!) but its true.
Definitely!! Season 3 is great. They really have step up their game big time. It was very good before now it's incredibly good.

LtColCarter
December 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM
Yay for Fringey Awesomeness!!!

I wonder how....Peter is going to react to Olivia now? I mean after all he really fell for Altivia.

fumblesmcstupid
December 3rd, 2010, 06:13 PM
New word of the day:

Vagenda..........

the fifth man
December 3rd, 2010, 06:23 PM
This episode blew me away. I can't wait to see where they go from here. Fringe is such an amazing show. I hope FOX can appreciate that.

LtColCarter
December 3rd, 2010, 07:50 PM
New word of the day:

Vagenda..........

Its a Walterism at its best!

fumblesmcstupid
December 3rd, 2010, 08:48 PM
It was Astrid's WTF look that set me off more than anything, even when Walter said it.

Amaunet
December 4th, 2010, 01:28 AM
I really haven't been around here lately, but Fringe has really outdone itself this season. It's incredible, I just can't understand the ratings?

LtColCarter
December 4th, 2010, 03:50 AM
I really haven't been around here lately, but Fringe has really outdone itself this season. It's incredible, I just can't understand the ratings?

Nor can I. Plot lines are stellar and the acting is superb.

the fifth man
December 4th, 2010, 07:19 PM

The majority of people just can't appreciate actual quality television. They are too busy watching "reality" shows.

T1Cybernetic
December 5th, 2010, 03:21 AM
The majority of people just can't appreciate actual quality television. They are too busy watching "reality" shows.

My house was various other shows like east enders and reality shows but just about everyone watches sci-fi now :D I've finally taken over the tv ;)

Commander Zelix
December 5th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Still I think Fringe is much better now that during the first season. Now the link with each episodes cases and the overall mythology and continuous character and plot arc is more defined. Taking the best of both world. Personally, I wasn't a crazy fan of Fringe until the third season. Also moving Fringe from it's solid tuesday schedule to thursday and now friday can't be good for ratings. It will have to stick to one place to retain and slowly gain new viewers. I hope people who watched a couple of Fringe episodes before take a look now.

the fifth man
December 5th, 2010, 05:43 PM
I just really want a 4th season. This show has so earned that IMO.

Amaunet
December 5th, 2010, 06:15 PM
I just really want a 4th season. This show has so earned that IMO.

Not to mention I just couldn't see them wrapping up the current arc by the end of S3. I agree with Commander Zelix, I only became really interested in Fringe at the end of S2 when they introduced the alternate universe arc. :)

the fifth man
December 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Not to mention I just couldn't see them wrapping up the current arc by the end of S3. I agree with Commander Zelix, I only became really interested in Fringe at the end of S2 when they introduced the alternate universe arc. :)

I have enjoyed this show from the very beginning. I must admit though, it has definitely taken a step up this season.

LtColCarter
December 7th, 2010, 08:47 AM
I have enjoyed this show from the very beginning. I must admit though, it has definitely taken a step up this season.

I agree with you. I've loved Fringe since day one...but this season is stellar...

the fifth man
December 7th, 2010, 06:32 PM
I agree with you. I've loved Fringe since day one...but this season is stellar...

And I think the best is yet to come this season. I really do.

Amaunet
December 8th, 2010, 02:27 AM
And I think the best is yet to come this season. I really do.

Sounds like it! Although if the last eight episodes end up being the best of the season, I'll be still happy, they were pretty amazing!

Will we learn more about the machine on Fringe? —Andy
NATALIE: The pieces of the machine puzzle will come together when the show returns next year. John Noble calls it "a huge turning point" for the season. "What they've done with the machine — and Peter — I actually think it's super exciting," Anna Torv adds, noting that the upcoming machine-centric episodes are "awesome for Josh [Jackson]."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/mega-buzz-various-shows-7th-december.html#ixzz17WDkfUip (http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/mega-buzz-various-shows-7th-december.html#ixzz17WDkfUip)

LtColCarter
December 8th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Sounds like it! Although if the last eight episodes end up being the best of the season, I'll be still happy, they were pretty amazing!

Will we learn more about the machine on Fringe? —Andy
NATALIE: The pieces of the machine puzzle will come together when the show returns next year. John Noble calls it "a huge turning point" for the season. "What they've done with the machine — and Peter — I actually think it's super exciting," Anna Torv adds, noting that the upcoming machine-centric episodes are "awesome for Josh [Jackson]."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/mega-buzz-various-shows-7th-december.html#ixzz17WDkfUip (http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/mega-buzz-various-shows-7th-december.html#ixzz17WDkfUip)

Returns next year? Or next season?

Amaunet
December 8th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Returns next year? Or next season?

I think it means next year, still this season

LtColCarter
December 8th, 2010, 02:14 PM
I think it means next year, still this season

Well, poo...but one can dream! ;)

Amaunet
December 8th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Well, poo...but one can dream! ;)

At least Jan 21st isn't too far away for the midseason premier! I'll be on holidays, so it should go fast enough! :D

LtColCarter
December 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM
At least Jan 21st isn't too far away for the midseason premier! I'll be on holidays, so it should go fast enough! :D

My days go fast enough between work and grad school...I'm lucky I have time to think.