This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I loved the pink. It was fun watching people who just can't enjoy the fun.
    There is a difference between fun (pirate, yellow etc) and headache inducing (pink) (sadly I'm not kidding).

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I love fun too But I draw the line at Pink
    Aye Aye!!
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Oh brother. *shouts in Choo1701's ears*

The good thing about us Scots, we can yo-ho-ho! at ourselves
      SPEAK UP!! I CAN'T HEAR YAH!!

Btw: going on about "you Scots" and pirates reminded me i had Alestorm on my iPOd. Their a Scottish Pirate Metal Band you see.

Aye...i said:

Scottish

Pirate

Metal (aka: loud!)

BAND!

Seriously, not joking, or an april fools! Just thought it might fit in well with this years theme
      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
        SPEAK UP!! I CAN'T HEAR YAH!!

Btw: going on about "you Scots" and pirates reminded me i had Alestorm on my iPOd. Their a Scottish Pirate Metal Band you see.

Aye...i said:

Scottish

Pirate

Metal (aka: loud!)

BAND!

Seriously, not joking, or an april fools! Just thought it might fit in well with this years theme
        YOW!!!! Me ears
        sigpic

Comment

YOW!!!! Me ears
          I already posted a couple of their songs in the cantina yesterday

*Hands Linda random pink thing*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            IIt was fun watching people who just can't enjoy the fun. I for one will be sad when we become serious tomorrow.
            I totally agree! The whining was so annoying! It was just a few hours out of their life and they couldn't deal with it. What do they do when GW goes down and they can't post *at all*?? Must be much ganshing of teeth and flailing of arms about then
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              I totally agree! The whining was so annoying! It was just a few hours out of their life and they couldn't deal with it. What do they do when GW goes down and they can't post *at all*?? Must be much ganshing of teeth and flailing of arms about then

Arrrrr, but do they flail properly? - with cutlass at the ready - you can't flail without a cutlass!!!!.......Avast behind!!!!!.....why Aye, I do have a rather large one!!..
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                Arrrrr, but do they flail properly? - with cutlass at the ready - you can't flail without a cutlass!!!!.......Avast behind!!!!!.....why Aye, I do have a rather large one!!..
                they probably don't flail properly! Ahoy! The sprogs should be keelhauled! Yo-ho-ho!
                sigpic

Comment

Then life as they know it will end.

I remember a LONG time ago the forum was offline(scheduled) for like 3 days(could have been around 06/07)...how would those people have coped then?

anyway...arrree therrre anymore changes planned today?
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it is a great idea. It's just for one day, it's just meant to be silly.

awesome smiley ship!
                    "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                    -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Then life as they know it will end.

I remember a LONG time ago the forum was offline(scheduled) for like 3 days(could have been around 06/07)...how would those people have coped then?

anyway...arrree therrre anymore changes planned today?
                      I remember that!! and there was very little gnashing of teeth once we were all back. oh how times have changed After the great debacle of SGA ending and not many people liking SGU, it seems people get torn up over the littlest things. Blimey!

I can't wait to see what the mods come up with next year. I must say, I loved the pirate stuff. Great job!
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the pirate theme. Good job making folks smile and creating memories. Always know this is the place to come and have a good time isn't 'pirated' (I'm really trying here folks).
                        sigpic
                        Vancouver 2010
                        Chicago 2010
                        Chicago 2011
                        Jack's CSM

Comment

I remember that!! and there was very little gnashing of teeth once we were all back. oh how times have changed After the great debacle of SGA ending and not many people liking SGU, it seems people get torn up over the littlest things. Blimey!

I can't wait to see what the mods come up with next year. I must say, I loved the pirate stuff. Great job!
                          Time, people and the forum has changed...but a few stubborn ones have stayed!

Yo ho...a pirate I shall be....for today!

Ye know we need more of these "crazy" days during the year....for example GW's birthday a Bday theme, Christmas...christmas theme etc...
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome theme was awesome!

Except for my sig being all scrambled up...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Time, people and the forum has changed...but a few stubborn ones have stayed!

Yo ho...a pirate I shall be....for today!

Ye know we need more of these "crazy" days during the year....for example GW's birthday a Bday theme, Christmas...christmas theme etc...
                              Ukon Vakat. 4th of April
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                                Hmmm..... explain this suspicious character seen hopping around the vicinity of a certain website logo in the early hours of April 1st

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...leg_Pirate.jpg
                                arrrg.....ol' pegleg retrieved from davy jones locker...

Comment

Working...
                                X