• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I. HATE. PINK.

That clear enough for ya harrrrrrr *cough* hmm I suck at this Pirate rtalk

But Pink was worse....I mean it was.......*gulp* Pink *shudders*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdghRwWfaOQ

I think we should have a ScotWorld day where everyone gets to speak Scots
    Yarrrr, i be headin' to clackmananshire with me pink paint brush!

So, ye mods got all piratey for april fools. What will ye be doin' for Ukon Vakat? (Ukko's day. 4th april)
    sigpic

Comment

I. HATE. PINK.
      That clear enough for ya
      You're going to have to speak up lass, i've got peg-ears. (And two glass e-y-e-s !!!)

I think we should have a ScotWorld day where everyone gets to speak Scots
      "Scotgate". Mmmmmm. i vote "aye" but it might not as foony as "Staaaarrrrrgate"!! And which mod is going to take responsibility for thinking up THAT joke i wonder?

BTW: check out the latest page of the "Hallowed Turf" fan comic (linky v v v). A little bird has told me its QUITE witty (what do you mean "blatant self promotion?" )
      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

*A bunch of photocopied books fall out of my coat*

>.>
        <.<

*quickly picks them back up and disapears*
        sigpic
        Weapons At Maximum!

Comment

Originally posted by Raven Gold View Post
          *A bunch of photocopied books fall out of my coat*

>.>
          <.<

*quickly picks them back up and disapears*
          Yarrrrr! Ye forgot these *looks* X-Men First Class and SGU season finale DVDs!
          sigpic

Comment

Is there a larger (1024x768?) size for the pirate ship avatar icon? Can someone PM me a link if there is one? It's kinda cute.

edit: Oh, and...ARRRGHH!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I loved the pink. It was fun watching people who just can't enjoy the fun. I for one will be sad when we become serious tomorrow. There needs to be more stealing. A serious lack of stealing on Pirate World
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I loved the pink. It was fun watching people who just can't enjoy the fun. I for one will be sad when we become serious tomorrow. There needs to be more stealing. A serious lack of stealing on Pirate World
                *steals Jel's pegleg, uses it to pry open the mod room*
                Plunderers welcome
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

*Plunders the Muffin skirts*
                  sigpic

Comment

Love this theme for April Fool's, the posted words changing has been a blast to see. It will be a hard one to outdo in the future.
                    sigpic

Comment

How about a circus theme? or a jungle? heaven knows those fit the forum
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lassbot View Post
                        How about a circus theme? or a jungle? heaven knows those fit the forum
                        Are you implying we're all crazy animals? Can't imagine where you got that idea?

Myself, I'd be thrilled with a penguin theme next year, for obvious *hint hint*&*hint hint* personal reasons, lol, but I know there's a healthy number of members that would be violently opposed to that option...Unless the board was taken over by penguins AND polar bears at the same time...That could be hysterically funny, and extremely interesting to watch (and participate in lol). Just as this year being taken over by pirates is, lol.

Thanks for the fun times Mods!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Skarmory View Post
                          Of course, the first thing that comes to my mind is speak like Carson Beckett! I do love me a good Scottish accent every now and again.

And...pink?? *shudders* Me eyes!
                          Can't beat a bit of Scottish accent. Och aye the noo

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                          forget girlbots pink one mine is a brilliant blue profile.
                          ah much better.

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          Yarrrr, i be headin' to clackmananshire with me pink paint brush!

So, ye mods got all piratey for april fools. What will ye be doin' for Ukon Vakat? (Ukko's day. 4th april)
                          Locks gate to the Kingdom

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                          You're going to have to speak up lass, i've got peg-ears. (And two glass e-y-e-s !!!)

"Scotgate". Mmmmmm. i vote "aye" but it might not as foony as "Staaaarrrrrgate"!! And which mod is going to take responsibility for thinking up THAT joke i wonder?

BTW: check out the latest page of the "Hallowed Turf" fan comic (linky v v v). A little bird has told me its QUITE witty (what do you mean "blatant self promotion?" )
                          Oh brother. *shouts in Choo1701's ears*

The good thing about us Scots, we can laugh at ourselves

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I love fun too But I draw the line at Pink
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            April fools.

EDIT: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!
                            Sertiously!?? Then best april fool EVAH! xDDDDDDDDDD You got me sooo well!

Comment

Thanks for this April Fools Day thing!
                              Rrreally grrreat! Arrrrgh!
                              sigpic

Comment

For anyone looking for the pirate ship image to do something more with, here is the best we have for a larger version ...

pirate_ship.jpg

(click to enlarge)
                                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                                X