Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually you are looking for off topic section! But I won't tell!
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Welcome to our newest members! I hope you all enjoy your time here.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi,

Thought I would say a quick hello.
        I have been lurking on this site for a few years now but got around to posting.
        British but have been in Istanbul for the past 18 years and its a hell of a job getting stargate out here but as always there is the internet and itunes.

Comment

Hello. Not sure if I've done this yet...

I'm a 24 year old male(as of today, 11/12/2009, YAY! ) and have enjoyed Stargate and it's spinoffs SG-1, SG-Atlantis, and most recently, Stargate Universe. A friend of mine directed me here, and I find the site interesting, so here I am.

BTW: Hi Tey. xD

Comment

Welcome to all newbies! Have fun posting and enjoy the community!

Comment

Yop' helloooooooooooo

So, I'm new, 20 years old female (almost 21...snif) and errr...I'm Swiss (doesn't mean I'm slow, okay? )

I've been watching Stargate since I'm...10 years old and I still love it (haven't watched Universe yet )

so...yeah...happy to be here
              sigpic

Comment

Hi,

I have been watching SG since the original movie and I own all DVDs. I have seen Season 1-10 episodes probably 50 times each in re-runs on Sy-Fy and will watch them again and again. My DVDs are sealed, mostly. 200th episode is on DVR permanently because I like to watch over and over again especially when we have guests. The whole darkness of the idea of traveling through the Stargate from planet to planet encountering friends and enemies really fascinates me very much to a point that I got obsessed with the Stargate show. I might even convert all my DVDs to a smaller format and put it on my Archos so I can watch it while I am traveling.

Comment

Hello and welcome new members. Hope u enjoy the site and the people on it. Please watch out for flyinh monkeys and poised cookies
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hello one and all! My name is Jared, and I just joined the forum this evening!

I consider myself a Stargate fan. I just finished all the Atlantis seasons, and have only watched about 5 of the SG-1 seasons, I know I know, I am a noob.

I hope to get to know you all real soon!

P.S. I am trying to make a signature, and I can't seem to find the area in my UserCp to make one, can anyone help me with that? I guess just PM me! Thanks!
                    ^That little animated banner says it all! I am a fan of all the Stargates. They each have their own unique style that keeps me watching!
                    Team Badass!!

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                      Newbies be warned dont accept cookies from anyone!!!!!!!!!!! And i mean anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      it's good i've read your's message! there was one man who wanted to gave me cookie... and now i'm safe! such a relief!

and... i just want to say hello i'm new here :> so... don't gave me any cookies!
                      english is not my native language so, please, forgive me so many mistakes in my posts

Comment

glad i saved u!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey all, new here.
                          People call me Jen...or Mom.
                          I'm a stay at home mom to 4, possibly 5 (ages 9, 8, 7 and 3, and I'm probably 4 weeks pregnant...yay me). My son (the 8yo) is a big scifi geek, too, so he likes to watch with me.

Anyway, I only started watching the shows back in September basically because I was trying to catch all the Enterprise episodes and Atlantis and SG-1 came on right after so I started watching them, too, and got hooked after watching the SG-1 viewer choice marathon right before SGU started.

Since then I've watched seasons 1-4 of SG-1 (online) and just bought the complete box set of the show (it was my early Christmas/birthday gift from my husband) along with the 2 movies.

So far I like all 3 shows (yes, even SGU) all for different reasons.

Comment

Hey there!

My name is Julia, I'm 18 (soon 19) and I live in Austria (Europe, not Australia...) and my first language is not english, so please excuse possible mistakes

I'm a Stargate fan for more than 10 years, i watched Stargate when it was shown in Austria for the first time, I was quite young back then, but I really liked it and my dad watched it too, so soon we got all the DVD's

I've seen every episode of Stargate (and of course the movies) and Atlantis and I'm trying to watch Universe, but since it's not on air in Austria yet I have to watch it online, which can be quite difficult...

I've known this forum for some time and now I finally registered, mostly because I was searching for some people to talk about my favourite show, since none of my friends like Stargate (I tried to convert them to fans... even forced them to watch a few episodes, but it didn't work, they just don't understand it I think )

So I'm looking forward to get to know all of you

Julia

Comment

welcome julia hope you have a great time on here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                                I've known this forum for some time and now I finally registered, mostly because I was searching for some people to talk about my favourite show, since none of my friends like Stargate (I tried to convert them to fans... even forced them to watch a few episodes, but it didn't work, they just don't understand it I think )

So I'm looking forward to get to know all of you

Julia
                                I have the same problem. My husband listens to me blather on about the show but has never watched it. I had to join here so I could have someone to discuss it with.

I do have my son, though. He's 8 and pretty much into any scifi I show him so he always wants to watch with me even if he doesn't understand what is going on and asks a million questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X