• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be exorcised
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      I just bought four series of Futurama, ive only ever watched a couple of epis, so i dont know what posessed me
      Biounit, its time to ingest sandwiches from my compartment
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

but you keep breaking all the bikes..........
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I thought you did knives
          If you knew what colonial Australians used to do with Bowie knives, well, it's scary.
          I can't say more then that, but trust me, if that mugger in Crocodile Dundee had known that particular factoid, he'd have even more reason to be afraid!!!!
          Especially since he belonged to the demographic which is vulnerable to that kind of attack.

I've been avoiding watching Futurama because of a joke they made that became a meme.
          Seriously, if anyone repeats that line to me anywhere, it's not funny anymore!
          No joke is entertaining after you've heard it for four hours every day at a rate of once a minute.......
          I'm actually at the point where I wish the show had never been created, because it would have resulted in that joke not existing either.
          Last edited by Tilarta; 02 September 2017, 01:48 AM.

Comment

The BbQ doesn't talk
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Tilarta View Post
              If you knew what colonial Australians used to do with Bowie knives, well, it's scary.
              I can't say more then that, but trust me, if that mugger in Crocodile Dundee had known that particular factoid, he'd have even more reason to be afraid!!!!
              Especially since he belonged to the demographic which is vulnerable to that kind of attack.

I've been avoiding watching Futurama because of a joke they made that became a meme.
              Seriously, if anyone repeats that line to me anywhere, it's not funny anymore!
              No joke is entertaining after you've heard it for four hours every day at a rate of once a minute.......
              I'm actually at the point where I wish the show had never been created, because it would have resulted in that joke not existing either.
              WELCOME!!! *makes a bloomin' onion to go with this BBQ*

Comment

I thought a Bloomin onion was a complete American creation that we pretend is Australian.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Is that the flower onion thing I heard referenced a few times?
                  I heard it was described as a frozen onion carved into a shape and then deep fried before it defrosts.

If it is that culinary creation, then yes, it is indeed American, we don't have them in Australia.

Comment

Why are we arguing with the BBQ still?
                    sigpic

Comment

Because I never should of trusted pookey to do the grilling
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

You did WHAT??
                        sigpic

Comment

I figured if she messed up we could eat her
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Less talking, more eating.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*eats FH*
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

But she is tough and stringy, not like yearling newb.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X