Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It helps to be a psychopath. I abuse noobs all the time and never feel any guilt
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
      LOL !!!

Yep another canuck
      And yes poutine it's awesome, but the worse part is in the abuse lol It can make you feel very very baaaaaaaaaad !

It's like newbies, if you abuse of them they can make you feel very bad, that's why I told you that I'm not comestible *Watches people with the sauce bottles and weird hungry grins*
      my only relationship with Canada is that I live in the Buffalo, NY area which is only about 30 minutes from the border with the Ontario province

Comment

I'm sorry for you, Annoyed. Living in Buffalo is bad enough....but then your sports teams suck!
        Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Meaghan View Post
          I'm sorry for you, Annoyed. Living in Buffalo is bad enough....but then your sports teams suck!
          Just like you hockey team
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, well, we're still very happy that the Jets are back. And the nearest pro team to where I live has had a good run over the past few years.
            Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

My team is better
              Jelgate is right

Comment

It has been 15+ years since the Bills made the playoffs. Even at their peak in the 1990's, while they went to the Super Bowl 4 years in a row, they lost all four times.

I don't expect anything from them at this point.

Comment

Not all sports teams can be cheaters.

Well except for the NBA
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

ummm....*points to user ID*.....I think you have me confuzzled with someone else

yeah sometimes I wonder why I continue to live in this area....then something happens that causes the residents of the Buffalo area to reflect the "City of Good Neighbors" moniker it has

for example in the aftermath of the infamous October Surprise snowstorm there were all kinds of people helping each other out....the Catholic church I go to was serving hot meals to everyone in the town in the school cafeteria since many people,myself included, had no power for almost a whole week

Comment

I go a little crazy when I don't have power for more than a few hours
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        That's why God created Generators.

Dunno where you are, Texas? but around here, most folks have them ever since an ice storm in 1991 ? knocked power out for most of the area. Some folks were without power for 3 weeks or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          You are crazy period
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

< agrees with ^....but....

< also thinks that ^ is crazy.

Comment

<knows^is crazy
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

crazy is as crazy does

oh, and life is like a box of chocolates
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X