X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adibenisrael View Post

HI EVERYONE!!

I have been an avid Sam/Jack shipper from the very first episode I watched (not knowing how much it would affect me), and after 4 years of being alone with only fanfics to keep me company I have finally found people as avid as me!
    Just don't eat anything from here...PERIOD.
    Welcome to The Gate. We've got a boatload of Jack/Sam (Jam?) shippers here. You should fit right in.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the cookies.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
        Welcome to The Gate. We've got a boatload of Jack/Sam (Jam?) shippers here. You should fit right in.
        except mine cuz i actually know how to bake and cook....and my products are spike-proof....

Comment

Welcome, Adibenisrael!
          And there's nothing wrong with my bananas, they're perfectly normal! Here, try one.
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by adibenisrael View Post

HI EVERYONE!!

I have been an avid Sam/Jack shipper from the very first episode I watched (not knowing how much it would affect me), and after 4 years of being alone with only fanfics to keep me company I have finally found people as avid as me!
            Welcome to Gw. Here have a cookie. It'll be okay.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
              *raises hand*.....and I'm one of them.....

can either call the ship Jam or Sack.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Welcome, Adibenisrael!
                And there's nothing wrong with my bananas, they're perfectly normal! Here, try one.
                except that they're served in the form of extra strong bananas foster.....what're you trying to do get everyone drunk....

Comment

Welcome! Don't eat cookies or bananas, take an apple!
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    except that they're served in the form of extra strong bananas foster.....what're you trying to do get everyone drunk....
                    That's a lie, don't listen, people!
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hello, this is not my first time on the forum, but I'm going to be spending more time here. Just wanted to to be part of the community for the big rewatch. I'm really looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Member View Post
                        Hello, this is not my first time on the forum, but I'm going to be spending more time here. Just wanted to to be part of the community for the big rewatch. I'm really looking forward to it!
                        Welcome, the rewatch should be awesome
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello. My name is Steve but seeing as my user name is Scotaf you may address me as Scot if you wish. I am a new member of the boards but I have read them on and off throughout the years. I also, just wanted to be a part of and be able to post about the rewatch! Scotaf is an acronym that stands for something in the show 10 points to anyone who can figure it out!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Member View Post
                            Hello hello
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi SG1Member and Steve!
                              I can't think what Scotaf stands for. Is it on SG-1? If it's on Atlantis or Universe, I won't get it!

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Scotaf View Post
                                Hello. My name is Steve but seeing as my user name is Scotaf you may address me as Scot if you wish. I am a new member of the boards but I have read them on and off throughout the years. I also, just wanted to be a part of and be able to post about the rewatch! Scotaf is an acronym that stands for something in the show 10 points to anyone who can figure it out!
                                Welcome! Which show?

Comment

Working...
                                X