Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was formerly JediMasterJoy, but have now reregistered as ChulaksPrincess with an excellent working e-mail address.

I would like to say hello to the old members, and welcome to all of my fellow new members, and I like the ranks. They are awesome!
    Someone must have spent a great deal of time planning and creating this wonderful place. They did an excellent job.
    "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
    "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
      Thanks you all are awesome !!!!
      thanks
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by ChulaksPrincess View Post
        I was formerly JediMasterJoy, but have now reregistered as ChulaksPrincess with an excellent working e-mail address.

I would like to say hello to the old members, and welcome to all of my fellow new members, and I like the ranks. They are awesome!
        Someone must have spent a great deal of time planning and creating this wonderful place. They did an excellent job.
        Welcome again.

Well, I admire Darren for creating it. And making it such a great place. Also I think the members had something to do with that last thing, too.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Welcome (back)

I quite like the greening system too. Most sites don't seem to give consideration to post counts and such, but this way, it really makes you want to post more
          Well, I want to post more anyway. So much fun things to do around here
          │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
          .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
          Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

Hey Everybody,

I am a first time user, recently became a Hardcore fan of the SG series, but have been a fan of the original movie since I first saw it as a kid. I used to watch the shows back when they were still running but only caught when I could in because of school and stuff but recently I've watched a mess load and have been a Gateworld user for their omnipedia for a good while now and I finally decided to join the forum to learn more and talk a bunch of shenanigans about the Gate Universe. Hope to be a contributing member in no time and get in to clean discussions of all the in's and out's of the Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles View Post
              Hey Everybody,

I am a first time user, recently became a Hardcore fan of the SG series, but have been a fan of the original movie since I first saw it as a kid. I used to watch the shows back when they were still running but only caught when I could in because of school and stuff but recently I've watched a mess load and have been a Gateworld user for their omnipedia for a good while now and I finally decided to join the forum to learn more and talk a bunch of shenanigans about the Gate Universe. Hope to be a contributing member in no time and get in to clean discussions of all the in's and out's of the Universe.
              Hi Just watch out for Jper and you will be just fine. Cookie?
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks I also have a question, probably has been asked before but I haven't seen the question in the FAQ and its been stated in an email but how long does this probie status usually last? and is it suppose to stop me from editing my avatar and profile stuff?? It says one of the three possible reasons is a validation, but I already clicked the validating link in my email when I first registered. Am I just waiting for a Mod to validate me or what? once again, sorry for probably asking a question that's been seen far too many times by you Vets.

Comment

Thanks I also have a question, probably has been asked before but I haven't seen the question in the FAQ and its been stated in an email but how long does this probie status usually last? and is it suppose to stop me from editing my avatar and profile stuff?? It says one of the three possible reasons is a validation, but I already clicked the validating link in my email when I first registered. Am I just waiting for a Mod to validate me or what? once again, sorry for probably asking a question that's been seen far too many times by you Vets.
                  You can't edit your profile until you are off probie, you can thank the spammers for that one. Getting off it is a combo of post count, green, and a few other things. http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...or-New-Members The link will take you to a thread that is very helpful.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, it was very helpful, it didn't come up in any of my searches on the subject

Comment

Hey Everybody,

I am a first time user,.
                      Careful you don't overdose on Stargate
                      Welcome to the forum. Careful of Iffy's cookies too. I'd have them tested first before eating.
                      Enjoy yourself
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Everybody,

Welcome, and have fun.

Welcome back! Cool new name.
                        sigpic

Comment

welcome to gateworld a but here's the advice no one will tell you. don't blink

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            Flying monkeys
                            poisoned cookies
                            and weeping angels
                            can this place get any more awesome
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

darren could hit the wrong button and we all become mods

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                I think I said that awhile back....
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X