Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Stuey there is an introduction thread around here !
    Look a bit better next time and welcome to GateWorld !
    The forum is run by Darren and if you got questions than ask the moderators.
    They can help you out.
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Sorry about that lol
      Its about time i signed upto this. theres only so much you can discuss between 4 people before you need more input!
      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
      MSN: [email protected]
      feel free to add me on either

Comment

Just like to say hello and welcome to gumboYaYa - Stargate Atlantis' very own Torri Higginson! (and yes, it is really her ... Darren's confirmed it http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=1340).

Hope you enjoy it here Torri - we're not too scary!

Also welcome to all the other new members here ... hope you enjoy it/
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Hi!

I joined yesterday and have been looking around. I'm a little overwhelmed! So many posts I don't think I'll ever catch up on everything that's going on! LOL! But I'll try.

I'm a fan of both Stargate SG1 and Atlantis. Became addicted to SG1 because my boyfriend bought them all and was constantly watching them, and the minute I saw Jack/Sam shippiness I was hooked ;-) Same with Atlantis really - saw the Sheppard/Weir shippiness in Thirty-Eight Minutes and that was it. (Ship tends to draw me in to shows) Then once I got in I fell in love with them. I love the mix of drama, humour, action, adventure; the great characters and storylines and the internet world that has grown up around them. Have made many friends :-)

Might be a while before I post anymore. I'd like to read what's already been said on a subject before adding my opinion, but I fear it may take me a while :-)

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Bye for now :-)

ps I'm known as csiAngel on most of the internet - doesn't quite fit Stargate world though so I'm trying out something more generic.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            Just like to say hello and welcome to gumboYaYa - Stargate Atlantis' very own Torri Higginson! (and yes, it is really her ... Darren's confirmed it http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=1340).

Hope you enjoy it here Torri - we're not too scary!

Also welcome to all the other new members here ... hope you enjoy it/
            I knew it! I knew it before it was confirmed, but yeah WELCOME gunboYaYa! Hope you have fun here, you'd be surprised how many people here support you, lots, that's how many.
            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Hi, everyone! I'm Kate, and I'm currently living in Sheffield, UK.

I've adored Stargate since the movie was released. I was ten and my dad took me to the cinema, and I remember being absolutely terrified by Ra! Looking at it that way, I've been obsessed with it for over half my life (I'm 21 now)! Scary thought....

The site is fantastic, I'm looking forward to having a good nose around.

Kate xx
              Will anyone who is telekinetic please raise my hand?

Comment

welcome to the forum, i know quite a few Sg fans from sheffield. have a nose looking forward to seeing sheffieldians on the forum again
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Hello!

I'm new here as you can see ;-)
                  My name's Anna and I live in Germany.

I have seen my first Stargate episode in 1999 - as far as I can remember it was an episode of the first season. Well, then I've seen the show regularly until I hadn't time anymore because of school.
                  Yes and then last year Well, what do you do when you know you HAVE to learn but you are tired? Yes, you browse through the TV magazine and you see that Stargate is coming *lol* That day I came back to Stargate.

Well, that's it ;-)

Greetings
                  Anna/Delphine

P.S.: I hope my English is not too bad :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Delphine

Greetings
                    Anna/Delphine

P.S.: I hope my English is not too bad :-/
                    It's better than my German!

Welcome to the Forum (along with the other new members) ... hope you enjoy it here
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by GivenToFly
                      Hi, everyone! I'm Kate, and I'm currently living in Sheffield, UK.

I've adored Stargate since the movie was released. I was ten and my dad took me to the cinema, and I remember being absolutely terrified by Ra! Looking at it that way, I've been obsessed with it for over half my life (I'm 21 now)! Scary thought....

The site is fantastic, I'm looking forward to having a good nose around.

Kate xx
                      Hee! You have the same name as me, you live not too far from me, and you're only a year older than me. Weird coincidences abound! Are you a student?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                        Hee! You have the same name as me, you live not too far from me, and you're only a year older than me. Weird coincidences abound! Are you a student?
                        Hehe. Yes, I'm a student at uni here! I study French. Misguidedly, I think

Kate xx
                        Will anyone who is telekinetic please raise my hand?

Comment

Well after being away from GW for 3 and a half months I'm Back

That's Right Col. Newman is back Wah Ha Ha Ha

Comment

Hello Everyone! This is my official first post and I'm glad I noticed this thread! I have been clicking away looking for the best place to begin! I have come to Gateworld for a while now but never actually joined until today. I am a member of a few other forums centered around Stargate including SciFi. Although, I've decided to take a break from there a bit.

So hopefully I won't do anything against the rules, as I haven't quite found those just yet. LOL And if I do by accident, I promise I'll not do it again...as long as I know I shouldn't!

Comment

Welcome! Here's a link to the rules:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...sics#faq_rules
                              And to the wonderfully informative Frequently Asked Questions:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php

I hope they help a bit.

Comment

Thank you very much! That helped a lot! I had a few questions that got answered very quickly thanks to you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X