This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying hi
    Obviously im a newbie, I have been watching stargate for a while but only ever visited the site for news and episode guides ect. Then figured I should join the forum

Im from USA and I am 20 yrs old and im not that great at talking about myself so we will leave it at that

Teal'C: Do not test my temper woman!
    Daniel: Woman? Did he just call me a 'woman'
    Jack: Yes, I believe he did

Comment

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!!!!!! I joined yesterday but I didn't see this thread, so I'm new. Hurrah!

I've been looking for a great StarGate forum that just talks about StarGate and nothing else ... voila - I stumbled upon this magnificent forum and how could I not join, evn though there are tones of people.

I'm a member of lots of StarGate Mod Forums and stuff, but I like this one cause I don't sound stupid ... often. Eep!

So hey hey everyone and look out for me ... I'll be posting everywhere!!!!!

I LOVE JONAS!!!!!!!!!!
      Oh, for cryin out loud! Not another StarGate fan.

Now recruiting: http://s9.invisionfree.com/StarGate_XTreme/index.php

"And you felt it absolutly necessary - to REALLY slap me?"

Comment

Hey, I've been on here since last summer but I'm just now getting into the discussion board. I guess I started watching SG-1 in Jr. High when it came on at like 1 AM Sunday night, but once Sci-Fi picked it up I really got into it alot more.
        Last edited by Spimman; 09 September 2010, 09:51 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone, just joined today . I've recently bought season 1 - 6 on DVD after watching the series on and off for the last few years. Love it!! And I'm now waiting for Season 7 to be reduced to £22.99 on Amazon so I can get that too!

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

... I'm new... just thought I'd say howdy to ya alls.

Comment

Just a tip, there is a Welcome New Members thread here specifically for this. The general discussion forum is generally for general discussion on stargate related things.

Clicking around and reading the FAQ to get oriented can be very helpful. Welcome!
              -Hex
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

...you're just talking crazy!

I'll be more sure not to clutter the boards in the future, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Hi! I only joined today! lol! I'm all the way from the Southern Hemisphere where the cursed TV stations are only up to showing Season 8 of SG1. However, I'm a College Student -In your terminology... (you are mostly Americans, right?, though I noticed quite a population from the UK)

Anyway, I got sucked in by my grandmother (Bizzare, but the woman stole my gameboy colour when I was younger, she still plays it in fact). She has always been obsessed with Stargate, and I got sucked in through vegitating with her.

I think also my study in Ancient Civs has been big in the prevailing obsession with Stargate.

Anyway! I'm sure I have some assignment that I'm *supposed* to be doing. *looks around guiltily*

-Ashta

Comment

Welcome to all the recent newbies!

Have fun here at GateWorld!
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Greetings 'gaters!! Its nice to join the ranks of my fellow Stargate fans.

My Deviantart|Seeing is Beleivging|Carpe Noctem|Atlantean Wars

Comment

Hi I'm Marella and I'm new. I'm new to Gateworld but not to SG1 or Atlantis. I'm a longtime Stargate fan and as SG1 seemed to be perhaps winding down toward a possible end with at the very least limited appearances by RDA, I wanted to investigate, see what others thought, and hopefully find out what the heck was going on. Right now I'm just starting to pick my way a bit through this enormous board and forum trying to read, follow the rules, and hopefully contribute.

Comment

Well my name is obviosuly Joey...and i am a stargaholic. I kinda feel the beginnings of an Atlantified flu as well.

I started watching stargate back on the old days of showtime having it. I always loved the great plot developement and the true dedication to change the writers have. I will begin to post more as i love gateworld.net. Hope to meet alot of you and hopefully add at least something new to the gateworld forum community!

Comment

Hi, everybody! I'm new here, just joined a few days ago. I'm a big sci-fi fan, but unfortunately have never seen the Stargate series, only the movie that was really great. Please, don't laugh at my English because it's not my native language. In fact, I am a Bulgarian. I found "gateworld" two weeks ago to see what Stargate Atlantis was like, because I heard Jason Momoa will join the cast in sesson 2. It sounds like a great show to me, but I only could see it on RTL2 which is a German chanel, and I don't know a word in German. Anyway I'll watch!
                            My favourite film is the Star Wars trilogy. I am a great great fan. I have seen nearly 20 times each episode and never get tired watching it. The Lord of the rings is one of my favourites too. I like Babilon 5 a lot.
                            I am glad I found this place.
                            LIGHT YOR PATH WITH THE FORCE, YOU CAN

Comment

Hi, like all of you i'm new. I Think this is a great place. If anyone wants to talk look below.

Comment

Hey everybody! I've been on for almost a month now and just noticed this thread. I'm glad that I've found a place to introduce myself!

So Hi, I'm Spiderqueen. I've been a fan of Stargate for a year this mid-June. I was flipping through the channels with my Mom; we saw this come on and although I really wasn't interested, watched the show and got a bit curious. That episode was "Legacy" and since then I've become hooked.

At home, I'm in school with my Mom and two sisters. I have a job and enjoy every bit of it. Every Friday night the family gets together and watches SG-1 and Atlantis. I enjoy every bit of Stargate and I can't wait to meet more people here!
                                Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                                In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Working...
                                X