• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Ah dont we all...
    *drool*

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Um, hello! I'm new, obviously. I always like to make a somewhat formal announcement when I join a new board.

The first thing everyone should know about me is that I'm what some would consider disturbingly obsessed over Daniel. Yeah, I know. What girl isn’t, right? Trust me. This is different.

I'm also an expert on SG-1 despite being into the show less than a year (I'm not bragging, it's just I'm a total geek).

Anyway, if you'd like to know anything else about me, it should all be in my profile or somewhere around my diary (website link).

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
        Um, hello! I'm new, obviously.
        Hi! nice to meet you
        !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
        How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Welcome
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
            Um, hello! I'm new, obviously. I always like to make a somewhat formal announcement when I join a new board.

The first thing everyone should know about me is that I'm what some would consider disturbingly obsessed over Daniel. Yeah, I know. What girl isn’t, right? Trust me. This is different.

I'm also an expert on SG-1 despite being into the show less than a year (I'm not bragging, it's just I'm a total geek).

Anyway, if you'd like to know anything else about me, it should all be in my profile or somewhere around my diary (website link).
            Hi and welcome! Make sure you come and visit the rest of the Daniel obessors over at the DJ/MS thunk thread! It's in the Characters and Relationships section. You'll fit right in if you love Daniel.

I caught up to the show in less than a year. Watched all seven seasons on DVD, while I watched the new S8 eps. So you're not the only geek. Hey, my one year anniversary of discovering show just passed! What a great year it's been.
            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by alittletoolate

I love Sam.

I lust badly after Amanda Tapping.
              *pushes Rhi over to Samanda* C'mon fellow Samandan, we want you over in Samanda Welcome!
              - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
              Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes!
                Gatehorse, I did check out the thread you mentioned. Um, I'm not much of a gutter girl, however.

Comment

Hi,

My name's Emilie, i'm French. I'm a huge fan of Stargate so I join this forum.

I like all the "behind the scenes" stuffs and pictures and videos of the conventions!

I have to say that my english isn't perfect(so sorry )Actually I understand it but I have some problems to ...write or speak it!

I hope I'll enjoy my stay here...

@++
                  PS: Sorry for my mistakes..

My blog : http://stargateguyz.blogtrafic.com

Comment

Welcome everyone!

Emily, your English is great! Much better than my French.

Hope you all have fun and post lots!
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hi everyone!!
                      I'm new to the forum. My name's Eddie. Well, maybe I should say that my real name is Edwina so that no one thinks I'm a dude!
                      Ahh! anyways - my first post and I'm already ranting on like Dr. McKay!
                      I started watching Stargate SG-1 the first season it was on syndication. I absolutely love all sci-fi (all Trek, Star Wars, B5...you name it, i'm there)
                      My favorite character on SG-1 is Daniel and on Atlantis it's Dr. Weir. I also am a Sam fan whenever she has technobabble and blows things up (like suns, for example).
                      Um...in real life, I'm a sophomore in college - Biology major and Archaeology minor, and I play the french horn.

I've been lurking for long time - I'm excited to now be actually posting!
                      "Well, give my regards to Baal" - Dr. Elizabeth Weir

Comment

Welcome! I love your screen name!

I was lurker too...just be careful, with the ability to post, you spend even more time here. Didn't think it would hurt to join, since I was already spending hours here. I was wrong.
                        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Welcome guys
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Buggy542, no, my english is not great!!

(I can help someone to improve his French, so..ask me if you want. I'll be glad to help you!)

Comment

Originally posted by Emily

Buggy542, no, my english is not great!!

(I can help someone to improve his French, so..ask me if you want. I'll be glad to help you!)
                              ahhhh, a primta, how i remmeber those days

heres a small welcome pressent:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=6106&page=1

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Thank you!!

I'm gonna take a look at it ( is that correct?? )!!

Comment

Working...
                                X