• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Hello all!

I am a long time fan, but I have recently just started to re-discover my fandom. And am currently watching SG1 and SGA again!

I hope to get to know you all very soon!

Comment

Welcome SiegeX, have yourself a cookie and feel like home

Comment

Hi, my name is Micky.

Been following this forum on and off for awhile now, mainly in the hope that there'd be some news on a new series or SGU renewal (hated how they left it :-(), but I have read quite a few threads and such. I joined once but for some reason, a mess up with my account happened but hey-ho! here's a new one.

First got into Stargate through season 1 of Atlantis, as soon as I heard about SG1, I stopped watching immediately so I didn't give anything else away. SG-1 is probably my favourite show of all time.

So, yeah, that's that for my intro.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
            Hi, my name is Micky.

Been following this forum on and off for awhile now, mainly in the hope that there'd be some news on a new series or SGU renewal (hated how they left it :-(), but I have read quite a few threads and such. I joined once but for some reason, a mess up with my account happened but hey-ho! here's a new one.

First got into Stargate through season 1 of Atlantis, as soon as I heard about SG1, I stopped watching immediately so I didn't give anything else away. SG-1 is probably my favourite show of all time.

So, yeah, that's that for my intro.
            Welcome to GW, Prowler.
            What happened to your old account?
            You know you can fix it. Go tell them what happened on that thread: Ask the Moderators
            You'll get an answer there and get your old account back.

Comment

Hello Micky, nice to read you
              Take a cookie if you please, then you should be ready to join the fun here again

Comment

Welcome *make some more cookies* so Enough cookies for everyone ^^
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                  Welcome to GW, Prowler.
                  What happened to your old account?
                  You know you can fix it. Go tell them what happened on that thread: Ask the Moderators
                  You'll get an answer there and get your old account back.
                  They couldn't find it, so either I was mistaken about creating one or err... My account went to the same place that your socks go after they've been in the washing...
                  sigpic

Comment

*makes a batch of Guinness Stout Brownies for all the newbies*

Comment

My account went to the same place that your socks go after they've been in the washing...
                      LOL i'm not the only one who is having less socks when i'm washing. *Is going to look for the socks and acount* Nope can't find them
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        *makes a batch of Guinness Stout Brownies for all the newbies*
                        not for me?
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

fine...*makes a big giant batch for everybody, including Jper*....

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                            not for me?
                            Cookie??? *give Jper cookies* make them for you ^^. now happy again???
                            sigpic

Comment

They couldn't find it, so either I was mistaken about creating one or err... My account went to the same place that your socks go after they've been in the washing...
                              OK so here's for a new beginning

Comment

Hi new person! Duck if you see a monkey,
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X