X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreddy
    Bonjour !!!
    My favourite character is Rodney (in SGA because his character is very funny, charming, intelligent, etc...) but also John finally Joe for his splendid and thick hair... ^_^
    Otherwise I'm student in computer science and art. I sit my exam friday and I'm stressed...
    Dont forget to drop by McKay's thunk thread And good luck with your exam! I know exactly how stressed you are, I had my chemistry exam last week, and i was so stressed out and panicing

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    I am blown away by Atlantis it is so fresh and the actors seem to fit so well, I thought at first in my previous visites to this site from reading some of the spoilers that it was only O.K but wow I really love it . Anyway that's me, hi again, bye for now .
    I completely agree, thats one of the reasons why I love SGA, its completely different to other scifi shows and its very unique

Originally posted by Beal
    I use to hate stargate. I saw the movie as a kid and I never really gave the show a chance. Thankfully though there were some strange circumstances which led to me actually watching it.
    I used to watch SG as a kid, then they stopped airing it. Couple of years later they reaired, and I thought it was just one of those kids shows so I didnt watch it for a long time. But my cuz watches it, and he got me back into it. And know here I am, one of SG's biggest fan!
    ps. dont mention downloading on this site, or the mod's will be after you!

Anyway, welcome to all you new members

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dawg
      Hi, I'm Josh, and I'm an Stargate-oholic.
      *waits for the obligatory "Hi, Josh!"*
      I'm ugly, fat, and a loser.
      I'm 21, have no job, no friends, and no life.
      But at least I'm honest.
      Nice to meet you all.
      Ha! It's like holding a mirror up to myself *"Hi Josh!"*

Can someone explain how I got a red card on like my 2nd or 3rd post ever, that is so harsh!

Comment

hey im saz (sarah) from south wales, other than stargate i love the rugby and other simple pleasures that is pretty much me!
        ...And let me know just how you feel, Cause I am lost without you, I cannot live at all, My whole world surrounds you, I stumble then I crawl...

Comment

Yes! Finally! A forum where EVERYBODY knows and loves Stargate! The other forum I'm currently active on's Stargate thread has not been posted in by anyone but me for WEEKS!!!!!!! But here, it's all Gate! w00t! I'm very excited!

I'd do anything
          Just to hold you in my arms
          Try to make you laugh
          Somehow I can't put you in the past
          Jack and Sam Forever
          || ||

Comment

This site is great. I'm new from Australia and whatever time I log on there is always someone here to post to. It's GREAT, and I love all the different threads that I can post on.
            See ya around guys!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
              This site is great. I'm new from Australia and whatever time I log on there is always someone here to post to. It's GREAT, and I love all the different threads that I can post on.
              See ya around guys!
              G'day divcon from one Aussie to another Welcome

Be sure to check out the "Calling all Australians" thread in the "Off Topic" Forum. Mmm Queensland great! I am freezing down here you must still be pretty warm up there.

Comment

Thanks Drwho'srose. Where exactly are you?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

The little end of Australia. Tassie.

Comment

cool, another Aussie. There's actually quite a few of us here isn't there. I've just been posting about Jack and Sam

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Yeah you can't escape us, ha.

Comment

Welcome to everybody here!!! Glad to see some Australians; I know we have a lot of people from the US, UK and France (from what I've seen) so it's always good to get other faces!!!
                        Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                        In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Did I post here yet? Darn...can't remember...must have been the Mexican food for breakfast <g>.

I'm here after months of using GW for research. Finally, one of my Aussie friends held my hand while I signed up for the forum. When I tried before it didn't work.

Anyway, I'm heavily Jack-focused with a definite soft spot for Jonas and Paul. I write fanfic putting Jack with just about anyone and take any challenge under consideration.

I'm looking forward to chatting with all you nice people. For the not nice ones, all I can say is watch out, I bite back. (tongue firmly in cheek)

Good day, evening, night to all !

Comment

Hi everyone, it's Hammer here, it's glad to join gateworld, looking forward to make new friends here!

Comment

And we're glad to have you here. Welcome to the Forum.
                              Rocky

Comment

Welcome...come on in and take your shoes off. Just stay downwind...<g>.

Comment

Working...
                                X