Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so I registered ages ago but I'm not very good with forums so usually just read. Can't promise loads of posts but I'll give it a shot. I used to watch tons of scifi stuff when I was at school (x-files, babylon 5, lois and clark..etc...) but now i mainly Sg1 and Atlantis with my husband. Couldn't really name a favourite episode but I love the humour - both shows just crack me up! Bummer that RDA is leaving - who's going to make all those Simpsons quotes now? And I was so hoping that one day someone would quote Father Ted and he seemed the most likely candidate!
    Apart from that I work for a website doing history research, I play trad fiddle (mostly scottish) and learn Gaelic.
    Can't wait for the new saesons to start!

Comment

I'm The_Werewolf. I'm a guy from the US. I watch SG1 & Atlantis, religiously. I like SG1 better, but Atlantis is alright as far as spin-offs go. Science fiction is by far my favorite genre, with horror a close second. My favorite movies, in order, are: "The Thing", "Starship Troopers", "28 Days Later", "Brotherhood of the Wolf", and "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" -Teal'c
      "You guys really gonna listen to Garry?? He could BE one of those THINGS!!" -Windows
      Me on my last ski trip The source of my power
      "You guys think I'M crazy! Well, that's fine! Most of ya don't know what's going on around here, but I'm damn well sure SOME of you do!! You think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dogs make it a thousand miles through the cold! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US!!" -Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        Ok I'm a little scared... this is such a huge forum! I don't even know where to start. But I love GateWorld so I'll give it a go

After that I watched "Prometheus Unbound" and I was hooked! And I remember saying "Is that Daniel Jackson?! You've gotta be kidding me!!! Wow that guy's hot!" *eg* And like that my obsession with Daniel and Michael Shanks begun lol.

*cough* so how are you?
        I'm good. Welcome!

And about that Obsession...

There are more Daniel and Jack topics in the Characters and Relationships area.

Comment

Oh thank u thank u! This is a thread I will spend a lot of time in! *G*

Comment

hey btw can I upload my own avatar somehow? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
              hey btw can I upload my own avatar somehow? Thanks!

Not until you have 1800 or so posts. It won't take long, this place is addictive.

Comment

oh... well I have 3 now haha. Only 1797 left...

Comment

Hello...I have been lurking around here for sometime now since I rediscovered stargate-sg1. I live in Norway and watched the show when it was aired in Norway a couple of years ago. It was sadly removed.....curse them....but recently I have started viewing stargate on DVD. And it has become my favourite TV-show. I am really looking forward to be posting here.

Comment

Hello all of you, ColonelWha? here. Details about me,the ones I want out there, will be in my profle soon, but what can tell you about me here, is that I'm a total sucker for spoilers. I get alot of fun out of them. I'll be lurking most of my time on the forum, specially now. I still have a lot of stuff to read.

I like both, SG1 and SGA but, right now more into the latter. So far all looks good on the board

greetings, Colonel Wha?

Comment

Hey im new in these parts so be nice, im still getting use to the forum, I've been a Stargate fan since the begining, I live in "sunny" england and am a little annoyed that we have to wait several months longer than the Americans to see Stargate Sg-1 Season 9!!!!! and Stargate Atlantis Season 2!!

Comment

Hope everyone enjoys themselves as a member or just visiting this site. If there is ever anything you needed to know about Stargate, I'm sure it can be found here!

GW rocks!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient
                          Hope everyone enjoys themselves as a member or just visiting this site. If there is ever anything you needed to know about Stargate, I'm sure it can be found here!
                          If not, just ask.

Comment

WELCOME everyone!

Have fun posting!

And to S.G.C: I know how you feel about the airing issues. I'm in Canada. We haven't finished the 8th season of SG-1, and Atlantis hasn't even aired on cable yet. (Arg.)
                            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Just wanted to say hello, and to tell you all that scifi in general rules. I have been watching SG-1 since it started, and I have been hooked ever sense. I just wish they would bring the Fureling's into the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_your_love_slave
                                Just wanted to say hello, and to tell you all that scifi in general rules. I have been watching SG-1 since it started, and I have been hooked ever sense. I just wish they would bring the Fureling's into the show.
                                Wow! That's a name all right!!

Welcome to all the new members.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X