X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    Sadness
    Circle of life. There is a whole song.

Now, Oracle, you should be spreading the word of Ukko to the noobs.
    sigpic

Comment

The Great God Ukko is here. *starts speaking in glossolalia*
      sigpic

Comment

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by GRAVATOR View Post
          Hi

Hello and welcome to GW! I have cookies that are more Glinda than Galinda. Here have one, no tingling at all. Just some random side effects but don't worry.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi
            hi quiet one i see i think that will be a nice change welcome to the fun and games . have fun

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Hi
              Welcome
              Taking it slow huh? Not a bad idea. although someone's going to push you right into the pool. Watch out for cookies coughIffycough.........and then there are the flying monkeys....................monkeys? Where? *Raises eyeshields ,lasers on high*
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                Welcome
                Taking it slow huh? Not a bad idea. although someone's going to push you right into the pool. Watch out for cookies coughIffycough.........and then there are the flying monkeys....................monkeys? Where? *Raises eyeshields ,lasers on high*
                You forgot to mention the greatest threat of them all......Girlbot
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  You forgot to mention the greatest threat of them all......Girlbot
                  You mean Jasmine?
                  sigpic

Comment

hi all, thought i'd introduce myself as a newbie here. have finally joined after my friend has been telling me to do for ages. i'm a 28 girl from the uk who's big SGU fan and loves the stargate film. i've also seen some random episodes from sg1 but none from atlantis. that however is gonna change as me and my friend have started re-watching from the begining and plan to watch all of them wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by fragileroses View Post
                      hi all, thought i'd introduce myself as a newbie here. have finally joined after my friend has been telling me to do for ages. i'm a 28 girl from the uk who's big SGU fan and loves the stargate film. i've also seen some random episodes from sg1 but none from atlantis. that however is gonna change as me and my friend have started re-watching from the begining and plan to watch all of them wish me luck!
                      Hi. Watch out for the flying monkeys they are cranky today.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi
                        WoW
                        Come on. It's not scary. We don't bite. Well maybe some of us do. I don' have to mention them, you'll fin out.
                        Kidding of course.
                        Welcome to GW. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome everyone, enjoy your stay on GW, and don't forget your clothes when you leave.
                          http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                            Welcome everyone, enjoy your stay on GW, and don't forget your clothes when you leave.
                            Pfft. tell that to the nudists that the mods allow to run around here >.>
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

*tickles Tood*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fragileroses View Post
                                Welcome it's not luck you need, it's some form of weapon. the more firepower you have here the better.
                                Watch out for cookies, flying monkeys and
                                Spoiler:
                                mods
                                Have fun.
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X