This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripley2012 View Post
    Hello! I have been all over the forum already but just found this thread. I'm Ripley, live in midwest and am a student full time (American history major). My parents pretty much spoon fed me sci fi from birth, I think I am genetically predisposed to loving it. SG1 is one of my favorite shows of all time in which I could find no one to talk to about it, therefor I came here and its great! Thanks for having me!
    Have you ever heard of......Historical Science Fiction?
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Look out for ^that one also...flirts
      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
        Look out for ^that one also...flirts
        *sees Lazlo* How you doin'?

...can't believe I just did that >.>
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Life is Blue...How's yours...Green??
          http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
            Welcome! And watch also for various GirlBots.
            I know not of whom you speak
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Hello all,
              I am 18 and I am from Minnesota. I first discovered stargate A few years back when I came across a rerun of SGA on channel 45 at like 1 in the morning because I don't have syfy channel. And after SGA got canceled I fell in love with SG1. I joined he forum to participate in the rewatch and I am really excited. I look forward to seeing you all in the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MNgatefan View Post
                Hello all,
                I am 18 and I am from Minnesota. I first discovered stargate A few years back when I came across a rerun of SGA on channel 45 at like 1 in the morning because I don't have syfy channel. And after SGA got canceled I fell in love with SG1. I joined he forum to participate in the rewatch and I am really excited. I look forward to seeing you all in the forum.
                Hello there, have a cookie. Don't worry about any tingling you might feel, it is normal.
                sigpic

Comment

welcome MNgatefan. sg-1 rules

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Hello all,
                    Welcome to the forum. Have fun, and watch those cookies rumor has it they be poisoned. Enjoy the ride
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello all,
                      Welcome aboard...
                      Welcome to Gateworld.
                      Have fun and enjoy yourself.
                      I hope to see you on the threads.

Enjoy the Rewatch...

Oh watch out for the Monkeys...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

We have new people! Welcome, come one, come all into the house of Mirrors. Here is your box of 64 crayons to color on the mirrors with. It makes the mods so proud of us when we show off our artwork! They get all teary eyed and talk about how much we have grown.

That is before Tood started eating the crayons and we found out that the pink crayon made him blush for some days! Of course, that was fine until he mixed a green crayon into the mix and everytime someone said Coffee he'd bark.. :: shift her eyes around and grins ::

Come in, join us in the fun and best of all... remember in your times of posting should anyone mess with you.. force feed them a crayon. Then leave it for the mods to figure out

~ The Alley Cat
                        This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          Have you ever heard of......Historical Science Fiction?
                          Why yes, yes I have!

historical sci fi by Ripley2012, on Flickr
                          sigpic
                          Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                          "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                          etc.....

Comment

Hello everyone!

I pretty much suck at introductions, but I'll try.

My name's Jayden. I'm originally from Newcastle, UK. I live in Texas right now, but soon moving to Long Island, NY. I love Sci-Fi and Stargate with a passion.

I've lurked around this place for years, but never made the effort to join. I'm not sure why I'm joining now, really. I suppose the cancellation of SGU has caused me to want to hold on to what's left of Stargate with both hands, and what's left of Stargate is the people and the DVDs. The people being the cast, crew, and fans.

So anyway. Thanks for being here, and being the most amazing Stargate site on the web.

Cheers,
                            Jayden

Comment

Hi there, would you like a cookie? Oh and welcome to GW.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aww... I'd love a cookie. Cheers!

And thanks for the welcome too.

Comment

Working...
                                X