• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forums Palomides!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
      I took the survey too. Very happy to help!
      I took it too!!! :: does the strange kitty dance ::
      Wow thank you guys! The response has been amazing. I have now taken the survey down but will happily provide some general statistical results as soon as I can.

Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Palomides View Post
        Hi I'm Carl, from Montreal, Quebec. and yes I mainly speak french, s sorry for the errors I will do in the Shakespeare language.
        Bienvenue!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Palomides View Post
          Hi I'm Carl, from Montreal, Quebec. and yes I mainly speak french, s sorry for the errors I will do in the Shakespeare language.

I've been watching Stargate since the movie and the tv series before the first episode, when I saw the making of the show. I was expecting seeing Nox on the first episode, but the came later. I'm a fan of every SG series.

I've been visiting Gateworld for quite sometime, best place to have news about the shows.
          I register here because I wanted to express my feelings about the SG franchise coming to an end. I really disappointed. But with the Canadian dollar being so high compare to when they started SG1, I can understand why they want to sit on the SG franchise for the moment (I hope). Also I think they really should have made a movie to end the SGU story.

I'm disappointed in Space/CTV for not investing more in shows.

Carl
          Welcome Palomides to a fellow Canadian! Hope you have fun here!
          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Welcome ....here's your bill.
            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
            sigpic

Comment

Hi all
              I've always been a Star Trek fan, but was hooked on SGA after a friend introduced me to SG1. I don't get cable, but started watching on netflix. I'm only sorry that after months of watching 10 seasons of SG1 and then 5 of SGA, I'm almost done

Comment

Hi there splv...
                Welcome to Gateworld.
                Have fun... Watch out for the monkeys...
                And I hope to see you on the threads...
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

welcome splv

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by splv View Post
                    Hi all
                    I've always been a Star Trek fan, but was hooked on SGA after a friend introduced me to SG1. I don't get cable, but started watching on netflix. I'm only sorry that after months of watching 10 seasons of SG1 and then 5 of SGA, I'm almost done
                    Here have a cookie. Oh and welcome to GW.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                      Here have a cookie. Oh and welcome to GW.
                      Welcome splv!

....mmmmmm cookies
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Selkhet View Post
                        Welcome splv!

....mmmmmm cookies
                        Here have more, don't mind the tingling that's normal.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          Here have more, don't mind the tingling that's normal.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello to all!
                            I started watching Stargate at the end of Stargate Atlantis. My sister and my cousin got me hooked and I have been obsessed ever since. I am currently in college and am making a Stargate website for my web design class and decided that I needed to be part of the online Stargate community before I got my site up and running.
                            I have always been into mysteries and crime shows, but fell in love with Stargate instantly. I love SG1 and Atlantis, but never got into SGU. Oh, and I love Daniel!
                            Mrs. Jackson

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld Mrs. D Jackson.
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. D. Jackson View Post
                                Hello to all!
                                I started watching Stargate at the end of Stargate Atlantis. My sister and my cousin got me hooked and I have been obsessed ever since. I am currently in college and am making a Stargate website for my web design class and decided that I needed to be part of the online Stargate community before I got my site up and running.
                                I have always been into mysteries and crime shows, but fell in love with Stargate instantly. I love SG1 and Atlantis, but never got into SGU. Oh, and I love Daniel!
                                Mrs. Jackson
                                Is it.......Daniella Jackson? Welcome, here's some tips: Don't blink, not even for a second, blink and you're dead! Oh, and don't eat any of the cookies....
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X