X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stars_Collide
    Hello Buggy...
    I know that technically I am not "new" to the forum but I am just starting to really LOVE stargate (It kind of becomes a must do everyday like sleeping or talking eh... hehe). I don't want to go into any other threads beacuse of how few episodes I've seen. Hmmm... Perhaps I'll go search out the hangman thread. I've heard that it's very fun and even with my lack of Stargate knowledge I can always guess letters! Cheers!
    Yeah!!

Glad to hear you're getting into it! I hope this means you'll be around more often!
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hello everybody!

I have been reading this forum for some time, and finally decided to register . So let me introduce myself shortly: my nickname is Meredith, I am from Poland, and I am quite a new fan of SG, but my husband is quite obsessed with it. I'm getting obsessed with Atlantis! I especially like McKay!

I am not a native speaker, so forgive any of my spelling and grammar mistakes, now and in the future
      Last edited by Meredith; 13 April 2005, 01:21 AM.
      !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
      How do you like my new signature?

Comment

letsee... I live in a small town in Utah, a steady job at the local Wendy's and am an avid stargate fan...

My friend from Michagan was staying at my home for a while 6 years ago, she got me hooked on stargate when she showed me an episode, then the movie and I have watched it whenever I could since...

sadly I do not have cable and therefore cannot watch the new atlantis stuff, but I know a lot about the original series.

Comment

Hello! I've been looking around this forum for a few months now, and finally got up the courage to register! I've never done this kind of thing before, so it's all very new. My name's Caitlyn, I live in Melbourne, Australia where the Stargate only shown if the network feels like being nice for once, I turn eighteen next month, I graduated from secondary school last year and am taking a year off to save some money...umm...I rememer watching Stargate when I was younger, but it was then taken off air, and I've only gotten back into it this year. Now i'm obsessed! I've recently bought the dvd box sets seasons one - five and am working on finding season six somewhere. Dum de dum...I doubt i'll post much for a while until I've figured out how it all works, but yeah....just wanted to say 'hi' to everyone!
          Royal Page of Samanda
          "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Welcome Charlie. Don't worry about being new because when I began at posting at GateWorld I was new to forums then. See you around the forum.

Comment

Hey guys, newbie here. Some may know me from other forums as The Keeper, but that name was already taken here so yes, i had to change to a different one.

Ive been a Gater from the begginging, however when Stargate first started I was only like 9 or something...well I was at an age where everything on tv looked cool and I didnt really understand what was going on. I've seen every ep up until the end of season 8. I have recently started collecting the SG1 boxsets (up to s3 now. Whoo!) I am a shipper for Jack and Sam (always) and don't really approve of Daniels upcoming facial hair in s9.

Well thats a little bit about me, thought I'd drop by and say gday.

edited to add: Wait...I lied...the only ep I havent seen is Prometheous Unbound...because television stations here in Oz, dont like scifi...grrr...
              Last edited by Starbuck; 15 April 2005, 05:00 AM.

Stars with gates are cool...
              "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

hi, im also new - just thought i would say hi and all!!!

Comment

Hi i'm new and would just like to make my presence known *evil laughter*

Comment

Hi everyone,

Great to be here. A bit about myself. I'm an ex-Long Islander, now living in Virginia. Married, two teens.

I've been a SciFi fan for as long as I can remember, starting with the original airing of Lost In Space and Star Trek (yes, I'm that old). If it's had to do with SF, I've watched it. Later on became a big fan of Dr. Who. Thanks to my husband, I've had the opportunity to see every single episode ever made...up to Sylvester McCoy (seen a few of those too). I have met most of the Doctors (and companions) also, except Hartnell and Davison. A few years ago, I also got into Tremors fandom, and have stayed active in that.

I enjoy writing and reading fanfic though I don't know much about SGA yet so haven't tried my hand at writing anything.

Never been an avid Stargate fan. Don't get me wrong. I watch it fairly regularly but don't freak if I miss it. I never developed any real fondness for any of the characters though O'Neill has his moments.

That's different with SGA. I suddenly realized (very recently) how much I like the McKay character. But that means I've missed a good many of them and I'm gonna have to figure out a way to see the ones I've missed if they don't all repeat. You can bet I'll be getting the DVDs when they come out.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Comment

Hello Everybody. I'm new. Obviously. I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 14. Completely crazy....yes I'm nuts people better start getting out the straightjacket's now. I completely love about every Sci-fi show you could possibly think of, I've only been watching Stargate for like two months but I'm totally addicted to it already. Well enough of my blabbering I know I'm going to enjoy posting with yall. ::Goes off laughing evilly into a corner to play with her genetic experiments::
                      Please come and vist my friends and my little corner of the net. We'd love to have you.

Comment

Hi! I'm the new newbie! I am a huge LOTR fan and I really like Stargate and like watching it with my sister. And I LOVE HORSES! lol and that's me.
                        Blessed be ye. O Daughters of the Wind.

Fine steeds, like true friends, are few, even if to the eye of the inexperienced they are many...

Comment

Welcome all
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Epona_the_Horse_Goddess
                            Hi! I'm the new newbie! I am a huge LOTR fan and I really like Stargate and like watching it with my sister. And I LOVE HORSES! lol and that's me.

Hi, I'm Shéyna. Do you ride do you just like horses? Have fun here, we're not too scary.

Shéyna
                            Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Hi there ! :-)
                              i'm new too
                              i'm french and i'm studying in Minnesota this year... or i've been : I'm coming back in France in may, but fortunately internet doesn't have any frontier ;-) just as Gateworld ! cool there are so many people out ther that's awesome!

I love stargate, I've started from the beginning when it was first aired in France
                              I love RDA and his humour and so Jack 's my fav character
                              I'm a shipper but enjoy the show for the team and not only for the two of them

Just watched altlantis for the first time but don't feel the same...i'll always prefer SG1!!

Love T and his new hair cut lol
                              I wish you all a good day and a good wait time until july...it's gonna be soooooo long !!!!

Marion

Comment

WELCOME TO GW Marion!!!!!
                                Epona_the_Horse_Goddess!!!
                                Goddess of the Dark Side!!!
                                LadyNRA!!!
                                Elsapeath!!!

Post lots!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X