Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI there all! *waves* I am new here, Im Linea, not really, lol, My real name is Linsey, but you can call me Linz.

I am nineteen, form scotland and i am a student at university studying english and history, and currently i am procrastinating ( i really should be getting on with two essays )

i am a stargate fan, have been for years, though i have only recently become reaquainted with it. Daniel rocks, i have wanted to be an archaeologist/egyptologist for as long as i can remember so you can imagine i quite like Daniel!

I am a fan of both the film and the series, and though i havent seen a lot of Stargate atlantis yet, it looks good

well i'll see you guys around hopefully
    Linz

Comment

Hello everyone! I just joined today too! I have been peeping in on the forums for quite some time now, but just decided to join in. I've been a Stargate fan since the movie, LOVE it. I can't quite seem to remember when I started watching SG1 it seems like we have been together forever..sigh. Okay, I know that is sick, don't worry. At least since season 5. I am looking forward to talking to other sci-fi fans without being looked at like a wierdo! Talk to you soon!

Comment

hello I am Wanda, I am 17 and I live in Benidorm. I love the episode where they eat hot fudge sundaes but it isn't as good as the one where dr daniel jackson eats a banana split.

Wanda x
        Last edited by hotfudgesundae; 19 March 2005, 12:42 PM. Reason: i did not like the color

Comment

Wow! Lovin the forum, am Jessie, and am so in love with Tielc.........don't yah jist love his bald head, well it aint bald now but I can still dream.
          anyways good to be here ya all!

Jessie
          Last edited by Teal'c's Courage; 19 March 2005, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Hello everybody,

This is a very nice forum, it's good to see how many people around the world like stargate. I'm afraid that in Portugal they only show it on cable and even then only old episodes (We're currently on season 5), still it is a great series. I didn't like the movie all that much but the series is much more imaginative.
            ---------------------------------------
            | Sith Master - Upholding the Dark Side |
            ---------------------------------------

Comment

Hi all. I first found GateWorld writing fanfic (Buffy/Stargate SG-1 crossovers at tthfanfic.com). It's been very helpful in answering my Stargate questions since I just started watching the show last summer, catching back episodes in more or less random order in syndication. Have kept up with the new episodes since then. Love the show but have to admit I am sort of dreading the season nine changes since I feel like I've just gotten acquainted with the show in its current incarnation, with the current team, etc. I like Atlantis but it hasn't grabbed me so far the way SG-1 has. Other sci-fi/fantasy TV favorites: Buffy, Angel, Star Trek:TNG, Quantum Leap.

Comment

Hey! I've only just found this foru,. Looking forward to making my presence known!
                Fed up with the current justice system? StarPol might make you happy

Comment

Welcome to the group.

You might want to check out the FAQ to get yourself going the right direction. http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?

Have fun.

Here is the new member thread. Introduce yourself there.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=359
                  Last edited by Dotus5; 20 March 2005, 03:11 PM. Reason: added to post
                  If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimba
                    Hey! I've only just found this foru,. Looking forward to making my presence known!
                    Welcome Kimba!!!! You'll have fun here! I would suggest though that you introduce yourself in the "Welcome, New Members!" thread in the Off-topic chatter forum!! This forum is for general discussion of Stargate. Welcome again and have fun!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Welcome! You may also want to stop in at the Welcome New Members Thread and introduce yourself.

Comment

Hey! I'm new here - duh! - and I was redirected here from the General Discussions forum.

I stumbled across this forum and I must say I absolutely LOVE Stargate. I think we've just finished showing season 8 here in Australia and I can't wait to see the next season.

Anyway, I'll see you around!
                        Fed up with the current justice system? StarPol might make you happy

Comment

Wow, I didn't realize how many new people there has been lately.

*waves and nods to each of them*

Welcome all and have fun.
                          If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

hey i'm a new member so whats going on around here

Comment

Welcome *takes deep breath*
                              Linea, JanieD, hotfudgesundae, Tielc's-Balls, SithMaster, AndreaB, Kimba, blackhusky

Have Fun and post lots!

Comment

Hey all, didn't see this at first. I'm the new guy

I love stargate, need i really say more?

Before you judge a person, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, not only will you be a mile away, you'll have their shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X