This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    Hello. *waves* I seem to have sort of introduced myself on the wrong thread a few minutes ago. Bit impatient and there is a LOT of info here.

I'm Geoi. I've been an avid fan of Stargate for over 12 years. I watched all the shows on TV as they aired, but just recently, well, within the last few months, re-watched every episode of SG-1 and SGA.

I'd never really thought of seeking out a fansite for Stargate before. In fact, I really only discovered fan communities a few years ago. But watching all the episodes everyday like I did, (and still am doing again) really reignited the fangirl in me, and I searched this place out.

I truly look forward to our future discussions. Thanks for having me.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself here so much to do, so many posters to annoy Just kidding
    have fun
    Oh and no matter what they tell you .
    I didn't do it
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      Hello, and welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself here so much to do, so many posters to annoy Just kidding
      have fun
      Oh and no matter what they tell you .
      I didn't do it
      Watch her, she's very foxy...of course she did it
      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
        And this Geoi is what I mean
        Laz, I know not of what you speak
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Hello. *waves* I seem to have sort of introduced myself on the wrong thread a few minutes ago. Bit impatient and there is a LOT of info here.

I'm Geoi. I've been an avid fan of Stargate for over 12 years. I watched all the shows on TV as they aired, but just recently, well, within the last few months, re-watched every episode of SG-1 and SGA.

I'd never really thought of seeking out a fansite for Stargate before. In fact, I really only discovered fan communities a few years ago. But watching all the episodes everyday like I did, (and still am doing again) really reignited the fangirl in me, and I searched this place out.

Hello there.
          sigpic

Comment

spongebob says hello
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi There Geoi

Welcome to Gateworld.
              Please feel to pull up a chair and chat.
              I hope to see you on the threads.

ttyl
              Starfist
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Sponge Bob is scary *calls the monkeys*
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome all new members!! I'm sure you'll all love it here <3

*gives everyone cookies and cupcakes*
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Hi,

Just registered on the gateworld boards. I've been following Stargate since the movie in the early 90's and always been a fan of the concept (along many space operas).

A friend of mine (Rob) suggested me to follow this site and I assume it's a good idea as a big fan of SG1 and SGU (hopefully, McKay was there in SGA).

Of course, I've got no word to explain how I feel bad to know SGU is cancelled. And I dont think crying out about this will make things change.

Now I realize that everything I follow up is ruined and cancelled, there must be something wrong with me. (Stargate Worlds (the game), Stargate Universe, Caprica,...)

SGU was the best space drama I could see since... Galactica, far better in my humble opinion than the kid's turn of SGA. Maturirty, Robert Carlyle, psychodrama, is it I who have odd tastes that anyone else like ?

As an old smuggler used to say: "never tell me the odds..."

If only SyFy could have remembered those words.

Greetings from France

Jeremy

(Hi Rob, Trickrs here)

PS: excuse my english, also hope the thread is in the correct place.

Comment

Originally posted by Vido View Post
                      Hi,

Just registered on the gateworld boards. I've been following Stargate since the movie in the early 90's and always been a fan of the concept (along many space operas).

A friend of mine (Rob) suggested me to follow this site and I assume it's a good idea as a big fan of SG1 and SGU (hopefully, McKay was there in SGA).

Of course, I've got no word to explain how I feel bad to know SGU is cancelled. And I dont think crying out about this will make things change.

Now I realize that everything I follow up is ruined and cancelled, there must be something wrong with me. (Stargate Worlds (the game), Stargate Universe, Caprica,...)

SGU was the best space drama I could see since... Galactica, far better in my humble opinion than the kid's turn of SGA. Maturirty, Robert Carlyle, psychodrama, is it I who have odd tastes that anyone else like ?

As an old smuggler used to say: "never tell me the odds..."

If only SyFy could have remembered those words.

Greetings from France

Jeremy

(Hi Rob, Trickrs here)

PS: excuse my english, also hope the thread is in the correct place.
                      Hi Jeremy, found the thread you mentioned at last,

I for one thought SGU was okay, but will not cry over it cancellation..I got my own ideas what I would like to see next..
                      I actually thought Battlestar was the worst thing ever made.. i have other words to describe it, but i doubt swear words are not allowed on here..

Jeremy your English is better than mine, and i am English..

I will be spending a lot more time in here, I let this place slip by me recently..

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        Sponge Bob is scary *calls the monkeys*
                        anything but monkeys
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Vido View Post
                          Hi,

Hello there. Welcome to the forum
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                            She's also cute....
                            Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            And this Geoi is what I mean
                            Laz, I know not of what you speak
                            See what I mean?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              anything but monkeys
                              Anything but the abomination that Sponge Bob and his ilk are. *feeds monkey a cookie*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey all you Gateworld.net people! After almost two years of lurking, I finally decided to jump on in here and introduce myself. The TameZone podcast really got me interested in the inner workings of this community, so here I am! Huge sci-fi fan from Denver, CO. I was a StarTrek / BSG addict...which led me to give SGU a try. Since I wanted to have a background in Stargate before the premiere, I gave SG-1 a try...muddled my way through seasons one and two on Hulu and before I knew it I owned all 10 seasons on DVD! Currently finishing SGA, Season 5 and am totally bummed about loosing SGU : / I think SyFy lost whatever cred they had with me, and quite a few other people too. Sad day.

I hope everyone had/has an awesome holiday...make it great! -interarma

Comment

Working...
                                X