• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    *Sneaks in, drops of cookies*

Welcome!!!

*runs back out*
    I hope they're fresh I have noticed u have offered cookies in earlier posts These not be the same batch...otherwise, in the voice of ' oo I'd love some'

Comment

I was wondering, how long does it take for a new member to get full posting privileges? I understand why mods have to approve posts from new members, but sometimes it takes up to 12 hours, and by then your post is lost behind pages of new posts. Its kinda frustrating...

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

You could try renting/buying the DVDs. SGA boxes aren't that expensive anymore.

And you might try SGU of course. It's been good so far (IMHO).
        Its alright. Too dark. Not funny. But they had to do something different. Our ships were getting too beastly.

Comment

Hi everyone!
          I'm new here (obviously), but I've been lurking for quite some time. So, I've descided to start postind actively to join the fun
          I'm a Stargate fan since the epic movie by Roland Emmerich and of course since the very first SG1 Episode. I also like all SG Shows (SG1, SGA, SGU) but my favourite at the time is SGU basically because it's new. ^^

Comment

Dont any of the newbies like the awesome Stargate Infinity?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by simplykam View Post
              I hope they're fresh I have noticed u have offered cookies in earlier posts These not be the same batch...otherwise, in the voice of ' oo I'd love some'
              Don't you know... I have a magically refilling plate with chocolate chip cookies. With a sticky charm so it cannot be stolen. And a freshness charm too. It's magic!! I stole it from Tame when she wasn't looking. I mentioned it earlier in this thread.

Originally posted by Morganskywalker View Post
              I was wondering, how long does it take for a new member to get full posting privileges? I understand why mods have to approve posts from new members, but sometimes it takes up to 12 hours, and by then your post is lost behind pages of new posts. Its kinda frustrating...
              No one knows. There's no defined number of posts, green, member duration etc. involved 'cause of obvious security reasons and so... Just keep posting and enjoying the forums, and you'll be off it in no time.

As for the time between actually submitting the post and mod approval. That time varies greatly as there isn't always a mod only and they have other things to do as well. It's annoying, but a necessary step to prevent spamming and such. Check out the threads in the "forum announcements and help" folder. The first folder at the top of the main page.

Originally posted by Voodoo_Baby View Post
              Hi everyone!
              I'm new here (obviously), but I've been lurking for quite some time. So, I've descided to start postind actively to join the fun
              I'm a Stargate fan since the epic movie by Roland Emmerich and of course since the very first SG1 Episode. I also like all SG Shows (SG1, SGA, SGU) but my favourite at the time is SGU basically because it's new. ^^
              Welcome!!! Take a cookie and leave your sanity at the gates. Enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              Dont any of the newbies like the awesome Stargate Infinity?
              You mentioned the unmentionable. No one likes that. Trying to take advantage of the newbies are you! Be warned, Ukko is not to be trusted and feeding his ego could lead to the destruction of all human live in this galaxy. Luckily I'm in another galaxy.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hi there!

I'm new here, too! Surprise, surprise!

I've watched SG-1 since the beginning on TV. Stargate Atlantis not so much, but I caught up later... phew. Watching SGU now, too, but not enjoying it as much...

I'm a huuuge Amanda Tapping fan and I'm from Germany and I enjoyed reading in this forum, so I hope I will enjoy posting as much!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                  Hi there!

I've watched SG-1 since the beginning on TV. Stargate Atlantis not so much, but I caught up later... phew. Watching SGU now, too, but not enjoying it as much...

I'm a huuuge Amanda Tapping fan and I'm from Germany and I enjoyed reading in this forum, so I hope I will enjoy posting as much!
                  Hi Andy! I've got a friend with the same name, too. He's not a SG fan though.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you left your sanity at the gate.

And Germany that's not too far from where I am.
                  I'm sure you'll enjoy posting too. Now go around and explore!! And watch out for those crazy monkeys and GB over there in that corner.

Comment

I saw that Jper
                    *raises eyeshields zaps Jper*
                    Welcome to all the newbies here. And Don''t listen to a thing Jper says, he's jealous cause I have eye lasers and he doesn't.
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      I saw that Jper
                      *raises eyeshields zaps Jper*
                      Welcome to all the newbies here. And Don''t listen to a thing Jper says, he's jealous cause I have eye lasers and he doesn't.
                      I'm innocent. *adjusts halo*

Yeah, and you're just jealous I have a magically refilling plate with non-poisoned, delicious cookies... most unlike your cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Ghost View Post
                        Whats up I have been watching Stargate since SG1 season 7 or 8 on TV and have since seen all of SG1 SGA the movies and SGU. I'm pretty new to the forums so just saying hi
                        Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                        Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums, but boy do I love Stargate.

Never saw SG-1 or SGA on TV, but I've seen them all thanks to Hulu. I'll be sad when it is down. Had to go on some weird chinese website for most of SGA.
                        Originally posted by Voodoo_Baby View Post
                        Hi everyone!
                        Originally posted by Andy View Post
                        Hi there!

WELCOME newbies!! *hands cupcakes to all newbies*
                        btw i agree with you Andy. I dont really like it either. (talking about SGU)
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

I'm innocent. *adjusts halo*

Yeah, and you're just jealous I have a magically refilling plate with non-poisoned, delicious cookies... most unlike your cookies.
                          Jealous? Jealous? Nope, not me. Cause I can get cookies anytime, but you will never get eye lasers
                          welcome to the asylum Newbies
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey!
                            Althrough it's quite unnecesary to say: I'm new here^^
                            But since I've been reading a bit here, I thought I could also register
                            I'm also quite new in the Stargate-fandom, but I'm trying to catch up!
                            If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Ahh.. and please forgive (and correct ) my English, I'm not a native speaker.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                              If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
                              can i borrow a million dollars>?
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                can i borrow a million dollars>?
                                If you ask the right person.. why not?^^
                                But I'm afraid I've asket this question myself too often to help you here
                                (But if you find somebody, tell me, ok? )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X