Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to all newbies! Have fun on the forum but beware, it's addictive!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Welcome to all newbies! Have fun on the forum but beware, it's addictive!
      is not

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Well Hi ! I'm new here and i thought to pass by and say hello !
        I don't use english so much but i ¡'m a sg1, sgu fan.
        Around me i don't find so much people who like's this show so i thougth that here i could find some other fans and share a lot of doubts

well see you !
        Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Hi,

Welcome to the GateWorld Forum, hiro! Enjoy your stay with us.
          You want a cookie?

Also, keep in mind the big flaring "addictive" warning stickers.

J.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
            Around me i don't find so much people who like's this show so i thougth that here i could find some other fans and share a lot of doubts

well see you !
            Welcome to the forum. You are doing great with English. glad you joined.
            Have a cookie, mine are much better than Jper's , although he'll find a way to correct me on that one
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

well see you !
              Welcome Probie, join me and together we shall rule this forum!!!
              -Darth Aretood2
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

well see you !
                Welcome, I hope you enjoy GateWorld
                sigpic
                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Ok I am new here, I love pretty much any type of scifi there is. My favorite shows are Eureka and Sanctuary. I like star gate too. I am a junior in college in the U.S. and a psych major. I love science,expecially psychology. Yes psych is a science ok thats it

Comment

Welcome all new members!

Comment

I find it rather ironic that I'm posting after you IV,
                      Considering it's you who introduced me to this all together.
                      Regardless!
                      Konnichiwa, Hallo, Bonjour, and all that jazz in which one greets.
                      I will, eventually maybe, be a tad more active. Really. Honest.
                      ~

Comment

Welcome to all newbies! Have fun and enjoy the community and be careful whose cookies you accept...

Comment

Originally posted by Mjade View Post
                          Ok I am new here, I love pretty much any type of scifi there is. My favorite shows are Eureka and Sanctuary. I like star gate too. I am a junior in college in the U.S. and a psych major. I love science,expecially psychology. Yes psych is a science ok thats it
                          Psych major.......hm.....................
                          Well you could probably get a few good papers out of being on the forum and analyzing a few of the posters here. NOT me of course , I am quite sane. She was not talking to you, she was talking to me. Are you sure? Yes, I'm quite sure. Shhhhhhhhhhh..........................I think she's watching us.
                          Have a cookie
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hushabye View Post
                            I find it rather ironic that I'm posting after you IV,
                            Considering it's you who introduced me to this all together.
                            Regardless!
                            Konnichiwa, Hallo, Bonjour, and all that jazz in which one greets.
                            I will, eventually maybe, be a tad more active. Really. Honest.
                            ~
                            Welcome to the looney bin...uh............crazy.................Gateworld Forum
                            Enjoy and I hope you do post more>
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi all.

I just joined a couple of days ago & have already made my presence known on the Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion thunk thread. I'm an Aussie & a long-time Stargate fan. I'm most likely going to the Stargate convention in March here in Melbourne, so I'll finally get to meet RDA!!! Woo hoo!
                              I was also lucky enough to meet Paul McGillion & Joe Flanigan at another expo a few months back.

I already like it here.

Feel the love.
                              dolfyn.
                              Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Hi everyone!

First of all Id like to say hello and it's a pleasure to finally join you all! I've been reading the forum for a while now and love Gateworld, been coming here for a couple of years for all my Stargate news!

So, about me...well Im 25 and live in Wales, UK..I love sci fi, and have been a huge Stargate fan ever since 'Children of the Gods' way back in the day, I feel old saying that! Lol Loved the Stargate Movie as well, and relished the chance to see more of the fantastic Stargate in the series, loved what the writers did with it exploring the history of the Ancients and seeing the city of Atlantis come to life. Blew me away, and still does.

I thought now would be a good time to join since there is alot to talk about in the franchise, SGU, Resistance and the hope of more Atlantis and SG-1 movies, and of course Stargate Worlds!! Im very hopefull it gets released soon as I would love to play it!

Sorry this turned into a bit of an essay! Hope to have lots of fun chatting with you all in the future

J x

Comment

Working...
                                X