This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
    Well, all newbies should be greeted by a Clanger - but I'm a very busy Clanger right now so it's not easy.

I would have made them all some sausages or something, but the frying pan seems to have disappeared.
    hehehe.... uh... *guilty look* who would steal a frying pan? no one would be crazy enough to beat newbies up with a frying pan right?

and yes, all newbies should be greeted by the more sane people like you but everyone is busy with RL and the insane seem to be doing a fair job of it
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hi to all

sigpic
      Sig made by squirrely1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
      *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

*hops* I've had this frying pan for a long time. I brought it with me when I came. So it wasn't me. lol
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          hehehe.... uh... *guilty look* who would steal a frying pan? no one would be crazy enough to beat newbies up with a frying pan right?
          You haven't been beating the noobs up with frying pans, you've been beating ME up with the frying pan!

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
            You haven't been beating the noobs up with frying pans, you've been beating ME up with the frying pan!
            shush you lol *chases AofA with her frying pan of doom*
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

shush you lol *chases AofA with her frying pan of doom*
              So it's blue string soup all round then instead? *grin*
              Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
              STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

*chases AofA past medusa* its gonna be cream of ascendant soon
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi there. I'm finding it hard to find my way round all these threads! You guys talk about soooo much, it's awesome!
                  I've just joined tonight after lurking for a few days...
                  What can I say... I'm 50 next birthday and I've got SUCH a crush on Todd! It was such a relief to see that I'm not alone!
                  I'm definitely a Wraith fan - that look is so hot!
                  It'd be really cool if anyone wants to show me the ropes as I'm pretty green with technology and have never been on a forum before.
                  How/where do you guys get all those cool pics?
                  Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself - hope I've done it the right way!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    Hi there. I'm finding it hard to find my way round all these threads! You guys talk about soooo much, it's awesome!
                    What can I say... I'm 50 next birthday and I've got SUCH a crush on Todd! It was such a relief to see that I'm not alone!
                    It'd be really cool if anyone wants to show me the ropes as I'm pretty green with technology and have never been on a forum before.
                    Hi there. there is no wrong way to introduce yourself you've done just fine.
                    And you found this thread, so since you have been lurking your making a good start. Whe you come here, try lookin at the top of this thread page It will say thread tools. click and then click subscribe and follow the rest of the directions. to find it again, all you have to do is click on My Controls (top right side of the screen) click subscribed threads and it will take you to all the threads you subscribe to.
                    OH By the way be careful if any one on this thread offers you cookies, they have been known to cause rashes and some side effects that are rather disturbing.
                    So leave your sanity at the gate and post away.
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi hi and welcome! *smiles*

There is this thread. Graphic Art Display. There are a lot of pics to choose from there. But I don't know how each artist feels about snatching. I'm sure they don't mind as long as they are credited. *nod nod* May want to ask the artist, just in case. *nod nod*

Hope you enjoy! *smiles*
                      sigpic

Comment

*drags todds pet back into the todd thunk thread* she's ours now! *mwahahaha!*

seriously though...welcome
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Just thought I should say hello as im a new guy and all , never thought of joining a SG forum and hey I picked you guys ..

im in need of some help but i will post in the relevant area Indeed .. KurvZ

Comment

Originally posted by KurvZ View Post
                            Just thought I should say hello as im a new guy and all , never thought of joining a SG forum and hey I picked you guys ..

im in need of some help but i will post in the relevant area Indeed .. KurvZ
                            Hi hi and welcome! Hope you enjoy! *smiles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Todd's Pet and KurvZ! Hope you enjoy the forum! Just ask if you need any help, it's nice to meet you!

*chases AofA past medusa* its gonna be cream of ascendant soon
                              Why am I always the target practice? *runs from susanne*

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                                Why am I always the target practice? *runs from susanne*
                                Well, I have my own frying pan of doom that I fight back with. lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X