X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Comment

hi everyone! i live in texas. i'm a christian, and i'm homeschooled.
      Sphere…planet. Label…name.
      Following…still…you…not!

Comment

cool! me too! except I live in Australia, but I am a Christian and homeschooled!
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
          cool! me too! except I live in Australia, but I am a Christian and homeschooled!
          Hey, I have a thread for Christians.
          Following…still…you…not!

Comment

^seen it
            sigpic
            Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

well this is very welcoming isn't it?

thanks for the sig tom/my main account.(DUH)

Comment

Hey there Melkor, how long have you been watching the gateworld forum with out joining? I did it for ages.

do you have a fave episode?
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

I "lurked" on GW for, like, a year. I joined today. My favorite episode is Lost City 1 and 2!
                  Following…still…you…not!

Comment

Hi. I've been a Stargate fan for only about a year, but I'm absolutely completely obsessed with it. I've seen five seasons, own one. Can't wait till I can afford to buy the rest.

Well I just wanted to introduce myself. So as I said, Greetings, people of Earth.
                    If it comes down to it, I will have a plan. In fact I've cleared my whole afternoon for planning.

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the world of stargate and the forum

Comment

Earth? I'm from the Ida galaxy -.-

Anyways, Welcome home
                        sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't the thread title be "Greetings, people of the Tau'ri"?

Glad to hear you're so into Stargate, you'll be in good company here!
                          Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Well i am also a new member.... so "Greetings, people of the Tau'ri"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_mal_Doran View Post
                              Hi. I've been a Stargate fan for only about a year, but I'm absolutely completely obsessed with it. I've seen five seasons, own one. Can't wait till I can afford to buy the rest.

Well I just wanted to introduce myself. So as I said, Greetings, people of Earth.
                              Originally posted by BC-305 View Post
                              Well i am also a new member.... so "Greetings, people of the Tau'ri"
                              welcome new members to the forum make yourself at home
                              sigpic
                              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                              Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_mal_Doran View Post

Welcome to the wonderful world of Stargate.
                                The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
                                The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
                                The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
                                You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
                                You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X