This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raftailgunner View Post
    Just thought I'd say hello, I've been a fan of the original film for many years and a casual watcher of SG1. I recieved my Season 1 box set through the post today and have got cracking with watching it (planning to buy one set a month so I can catch up with discussions etc.).

Be seeing you
    Enjoy the show! If you decide to get Atlantis, don't worry about alternating between the shows. Just keep in mind that SG-1 Seasons 8-10 take place durring Atlantis Seasons 1-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      Try to watch Stargate Atlantis as well. I have become very fond of Scottish people because of that show.

Cheers!!!

I'm English, just based in Scotland as I'm in the Air Force. I'm fond of the place though
      I'm not a number

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
        Enjoy the show! If you decide to get Atlantis, don't worry about alternating between the shows. Just keep in mind that SG-1 Seasons 8-10 take place durring Atlantis Seasons 1-3.
        Cheers, I'll keep that in mind and invest in Atlantis when I get to season 8.
        I'm not a number

Comment

welcome i hope you enjoy the forum and the company of the others who post on here i certianly do
          sigpic

Comment

Just to say hello as a new member and a fan of all things Fantasy, I hope to spend a bit of time here learning new things.

Comment

Welcome speedingslug ot the forum if theres questions you need answering most of us will be willing to help you
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome raftailgunner and speedingslug.. And any other new folk I may have missed.

Comment

welcome everyone
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Welcome to the Jungle!!!

WE GOT FUN AND GAMES!
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone... and please don't mind me getting the spelling wrong... English isn't my first language

-leeloo

Comment

Welcome leeloo .Germans are cool as is germany its where my favourite band is from after all.
                        sigpic

Comment

~*~Welcome~*~
                          to all the newbies! I hope you'll have much fun here on Gateworld!

Any questions about the forum? You can find help here:

A must-read:
                          Gateworld FAQ

Helpful threads for nearly all questions or problems:
                          Handy Forum tutorial
                          X-treme guide to Gateworld
                          How to get a good reputation
                          Rep points, the universe and everything
                          Things to think about when starting a thread
                          Sig Rules clarification
                          Members helping members
                          Error message when creating a thread

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                            Germans are cool as is germany its where my favourite band is from after all.
                            I'm curious, which band?

Bye, A.

Comment

Rammstein I do like Oomph thas well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                                Rammstein I do like Oomph thas well.
                                Ah yes, right, I could have guessed that. Not really my fav kind of music, but not bad either.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X