X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

I'm Chris, I'm 22 and also from France.
    I've been a fan of Stargate for many years now and especially Stargate Atlantis. I'm also a fan of Battlestar Galactica and many, many other shows. I have a blog (in french) where I write about them.
    I'm a writer, I hope to become a director and have my own show someday. I think that about sums it up.
    See you around folks!
    sigpic

Comment

Konnichiwa y'all, my name's Erin, but I hate that name so call me something else. I'm not hugely familiar with SG-1(please don't kill me), and I rather preferr Atlantis. Don't ask me why, I don't really have any solid reason.

Anywayyy. I'm KalaSathinee's sister, but I'm nothing like her so.... yeah.

Go Ninja.

~Beyond Birthday.

Comment

Finally!

I got lost in cyberspace trying to find this thread! I looked everywhere and found this after many dead ends. Now i have no idea what I should write!

I am a Stargate fan obviously and have been one for hmmmm, a good 3 years I should think. I have some fave episodes. Usually the sappy ones, like when Rodney and his sister have their soft moments, or The Tao of Rodney or something like that. And I am not too keen on Daniel, so it'd have to be an episode that doesn't have him as the main character. Jonas was pretty cool.

I have read lots of this forum for ages, always wanted to reply but wasnt sure whether it was safe. I am pretty convinced is safe so here we go. Look out for me! I'll probably be posting fairly often.

btw, I am loving these emotion/smilies! One more thing, what the heck does TPTB (or something like that) mean?

MT
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

wow a newbie forum! well I'm a newbie, so hi!

~LOL
          Spoiler:
          You say that a lot.
          What?
          "Indeed"
          Do I?
          Yeah.
          I had not noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
            One more thing, what the heck does TPTB (or something like that) mean?

MT
            The Powers That Be (i.e. the producers etc.)
            Spoiler:
            You say that a lot.
            What?
            "Indeed"
            Do I?
            Yeah.
            I had not noticed.

Comment

Thank you very muchly. The people on this forum have all been really friendly and I would like to take the opportunity to say thankee to ye all. Seriously, you have all been great.

MT
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

Btw, you seem to be new too. Only 10 posts. Nice to meet you, LOL 93.

MT
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hello, I'm new here on the forum though not new to Gateworld itself. I've been on the site to check on Stargate news before but after meeting so many members at the recent Vancouver convention I decided to join up. My daughters, who were at the con with me, have also signed up. They go by the names of Beyond Birthday and KalaSathinee.

It's just about impossible to name my fave episode or character since I've been a fan since the beginning....almost! I was such a fan of the movie that at first I couldn't face the series. That all changed when I caught the last two episodes of season one as they aired in reruns leading up to the premiere of season 2. Needless to say I was hooked and haven't been able to turn away from the Stargate universe since. I love all the seasons, including Sg-1 seasons 9 and 10, if RDA wasn't on the show then Ben Browder was an excellent choice. Yes I'm a Farscape fan too. Ah..what can I say about Atlantis? Maybe that I LOVE it!

I'm not as efficient at getting on the computer as my kids, usually because I can't get them off the thing, but I look forward to checking in here and seeing what's new!

Jewels
                  Last edited by Jewels; 26 April 2008, 08:01 PM. Reason: wanted to add something

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                    Btw, you seem to be new too. Only 10 posts. Nice to meet you, LOL 93.

MT
                    Yes I'm new, nice to meet you too!
                    Call me LOL.
                    Spoiler:
                    You say that a lot.
                    What?
                    "Indeed"
                    Do I?
                    Yeah.
                    I had not noticed.

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE.
                      I'm not new to GateWorld Forum, But I'm new to this one.
                      I just want it to say HI. I'm from Macedonia. I started watching Stargate about ten years ago when the series was first aired in my country but that was just for one year. After 8 year of break, I managed to see all the series SG-1 and SGA and the movie too.

Comment

Newbie here! I've actually been visiting GateWorld for awhile, just never popped into the forums before now. Here I am! I am a scifi freak and first became interested in Stargate quite belatedly, starting first with Atlantis. I am now working my way through SG-1, (which is fabulous!) currently in season 8. I have to admit I am a bit surprised that I never watched it earlier as I have always been interested in Science Fiction, being a self proclaimed "trekkie" in my early years and that I went to school for Archaeology and have a deep passion for Ancient Egypt, you would think that a show that is of the scifi genre and has a mythological basis would instantly grab me. Alas, no, but the positive is that I can watch the whole run without waiting a week for new ones!

So hello to everyone!
                        sigpic
                        Winchester Asylum - For the Supernatural Nuts!
                        http://z7.invisionfree.com/Wincheste...ex.php?act=idx

Comment

Hey All

Im Steph im 21 and from Ireland! Been a huge fan of stargate from the start i actually joined this site a few yrs back lol but its been ages since ive been on it so i cnt remember my username or my password lol so i thought id jus join again hehe

Erm not much to tell bout me really lol im studying child care and i hope to set up my own day care in the near future!!! I love Cam Mitchell hes my fave and John Sheppard talk about droolworthy lol oh and Cliff Simon too haha lol and of course i like Vala aswell my friends say im alot like her good to know i guess

So if ya wanna know anymore bout me jus ask

Comment

Greeting Amelia (glad to hear you found stargate eventually ) and Vala (i like your sig ), welcome to our humble abode!
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                              Hey All

Im Steph im 21 and from Ireland! Been a huge fan of stargate from the start i actually joined this site a few yrs back lol but its been ages since ive been on it so i cnt remember my username or my password lol so i thought id jus join again hehe

Erm not much to tell bout me really lol im studying child care and i hope to set up my own day care in the near future!!! I love Cam Mitchell hes my fave and John Sheppard talk about droolworthy lol oh and Cliff Simon too haha lol and of course i like Vala aswell my friends say im alot like her good to know i guess

So if ya wanna know anymore bout me jus ask
                              Welcome Steph!*waves*
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Hi all,
                                that's my first posting as I'm new to this board.
                                Hope we'll have a lot of fun
                                Have a nice day ^^
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X