Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you all! New guy Yep, that's me I'm a fan of all the Stargate Universe from Europe, Romania, Constanta (continent, country, city ) What can I say? This forum it's cool & keep up the good work
    Ooh ye & another thing : how can I start a thread? Waiting you're answers
    Last edited by Invictus; 11 March 2008, 02:55 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Hi all !
      I'm new to the forum but I'm a SG1 and SGA fan since the beginning. I'm french so I hope my english is not too bad.
      See you soon in the different threads.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

HELLO !!!! Me not too new - been here about 2 weeks, looked in one a few chats (given my view ect)

But is kinda nice to be around people like me. Those that have little to no clue !!! - although to be fair i can be a stereo-type blonde - plain confused 90% of the time !!!

I love SG1 - Dr J ............ yum !!! - met MS once, wow such a great man !! CJ too.

So a big Hello to all ya !!! New and Old !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi all !
          I'm new to the forum but I'm a SG1 and SGA fan since the beginning. I'm french so I hope my english is not too bad.
          See you soon in the different threads.
          Already said hi in the Sheppard/Teyla thread, but again... Bonjour!
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Hey guys, finally got around to creating an account here after what must be years of checking the forum out. I've been meaning to sign up and join in with some of the discussions for a while but today has been the first day I've actually found the time to do it.

Quick intro. My name's Rob and I'm 32 from the UK. Been a Stargate fan from the first time I saw the film and I've been watching the shows since they first aired on Sky One, right from the beginning. Never missed a new episode to date.

I'll keep it short so anything else you want to know about me, just ask. Except for bank account and credit card details. Unless you plan on making a deposit...

Hopefully start getting to know some of you soon then.

Comment

Welcome to one and all
              sigpic

Comment

I found it *yeah* sorry it took me a while finding the thread where I can introduce myself^^
                Just some facts about me: I live in Berlin/Germany and study restoration/conservation of archaeological and historical heritage and love it. I am the godmother of Luciana's cat Sawyer and have two rabbits on my own (McGyver and the Troll). I am a TV junkie but my studies and work don't let much free time left to watch TV. But I got a video recorder and I use it very often.
                I loved Stargate from the very first moment, but I didn't watch the last two seasons of SG-1 because I had not really time watching it. So now I am desperatly waiting for the reruns on german TV.

I will do a 3 moths internship in York/England so if anybody comes from there it would be very cool to get some insider tipps

PS: Oookay.. I somehow lost my signature - can somebody tell me why?
                Last edited by Fainne; 10 March 2008, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Obviously I'm new here. I just found out about this little corner of the world, and it seems nice. I'm actually fairly new to the Stargate World. A friend of min kind of turned me on to the program recently, and I've been watching SG-1 DVD's pretty rapidly. It seems like a sickness.

I've gotten to Season 3 so far, and love it. I love it so much that when I found out there was going to be a convention in a few weeks in Vancouver, I've jumped all over it and plan on attending. I'm sure I'll be the least knowledgable fan there, but it still should be fun.

Well, here's looking to meeting new friends!

Comment

hi and welcome to gateworld, there are a few rules

don't eat the yellow snow

don't provoke the whumpers, could get nasty

allways drive on the left side of the road

and don't forget your towel

you should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post

you should be fine
                      "You sassed that hoopy Ford Prefect?"
                      "Now there's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Hey y'all, I'm new to the forums, so be easy on me, lol. I am a huge fan of Stargate Sg-1, stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Smallville, Heroes, and many other sci fi shows, lol. I play scenario paintball as a hobby, and like to pretend that I am "off world", lol. I hope to enjoy being on this forum, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post

you should be fine
                          wait - driving left? who said this *lol* glad I don't have a driving livence

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            wait - driving left? who said this *lol* glad I don't have a driving livence
                            It's a Brit thing. They drive on the left side of the road. Weirdos.
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              It's a Brit thing. They drive on the left side of the road. Weirdos.
                              meh, i don't drive yet, just thought it would be funny to se some noob going the wrong way in his/her respective, wrong side of the road driving country

Comment

hi guys,
                                my name is Andrea, i'm from Italy so excuse me if my english is not perfect.
                                Do you know about the character of my nick? Obviously the great Robert Picardo!
                                i'm moderator in the Italian Star Trek forum's Stargate section. If you would like to visit it and you will register in, please specify that the name of the referrer is MOE
                                This is the link: http://www.trekportal.it/tpforum/?langid=1

i don't what to add, is it enough?

Comment

Working...
                                X