This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    It's a Brit thing. They drive on the left side of the road. Weirdos.
    all the good countries drive on the left aussies do too, and in japan
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EMH View Post
      hi guys,
      my name is Andrea, i'm from Italy so excuse me if my english is not perfect.
      Do you know about the character of my nick? Obviously the great Robert Picardo!
      i'm moderator in the Italian Star Trek forum's Stargate section. If you would like to visit it and you will register in, please specify that the name of the referrer is MOE
      This is the link: http://www.trekportal.it/tpforum/?langid=1

i don't what to add, is it enough?
      hi EMH, when will you be the ECH?
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

I hope as soon as possible!

Remember to have a look to the forum
        Last edited by EMH; 15 March 2008, 04:40 AM.

Comment

hi all im new to the site. im getting a bit lost at the minute i live in the uk and im hearing all this talk about the movie which is the second one this is y im lost which is the 1st one????? does anyone know when its out in the uk and will it be shown on sky tv or just dvd? hope someone can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by tazknocker75 View Post
            hi all im new to the site. im getting a bit lost at the minute i live in the uk and im hearing all this talk about the movie which is the second one this is y im lost which is the 1st one????? does anyone know when its out in the uk and will it be shown on sky tv or just dvd? hope someone can help me.
            Welcome to this community!

on the main site you can find all the info on the new dvd movies.

I know Sky will show the movies, but when I dunno, maybe some other members could help you with that.

http://www.gateworld.net/movies/index.shtml

Happy surfing!

Comment

welcome to the forums!

Comment

This GW link will answer all your questions.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

hey, welcome to GW. AoT is the first & the second is Continuum (they are both before season 4 of SGA.
                  The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                  Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by Karhedron
                  I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Hello and welcome to gateworld.

I have seen stargate the movie advertised in sky ones easter line up. i am sure the 1st movie, the Ark of Truth is going to be aired on sky one on the
                    26th March. I will have to check my personal planner on wednesday and i can then confirm the date. it will probably be aired at 8 or 9pm.
                    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                    sigpic
                    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Ahem! Australians drive on the left hand side too, you crazy Yanks!
                      Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                      Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                      It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Hullo! AoT came first. Then Continuum.
                        Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
                        Ahem! Australians drive on the left hand side too, you crazy Yanks!
                        SHut up! The only way to drive is on the right side!
                        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Just saw the ark of truth advertised on sky after the episode 'Bane' on sky two. I can confirm The Ark of Truth is showing on sky one on the 24th March @ 8pm!!!! woohoo!!!
                          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                          sigpic
                          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

that would be great if i had sky

Comment

Hi all,
                              New member here, I've been looking around a bit at a few forums. I figured that I'd join here mainly cause this site seamed to be well though out. Great looking site and setup!
                              I'm a long time fan of Stargate, first hooked on the movie and was gald when the series came along. Though Stargate SG1 gave me my original fix Atlantis has become my favorite of the two.

Well thats my HI, see you around in the forums.

Comment

hi all, i am new here, figured that this was the best place to start. i'm damona, i'm a SAHM of 4 boys, all of whom are hooked on SG1!! my 3rd son, who is autistic and doesn't talk much, will sing the theme song to get me to put it on for him! i have been a fan for years, not quite since the beginning, but almost! just please, please, don't ask me to pick a favourite team member... i don't think that's actually possible!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X