This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
    The "No custom avatar" rules SUCKS BIG TIME!

*sniffs* I miss my Tails avvy... *hugs a curtain rod for comfort*
    Miles"Tails" Prower OWNS!

HELLO NEW DUDES! Call me tom.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Hello there. Just joined the site, and want to say hi.

Comment

Tom... totally thumbs up.

Hi to all the new people! And if you see me around the forums, the Sonic talk and RPG lingo is aaaaall normal.
        Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
        Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
        It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
          Tom... totally thumbs up.

Hi to all the new people! And if you see me around the forums, the Sonic talk and RPG lingo is aaaaall normal.
          For you, maybe! I never start talking RPG lingo. You're weird.
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            For you, maybe! I never start talking RPG lingo. You're weird.
            be nice to Lev... he has Miles Prower in his sig!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              be nice to Lev... he has Miles Prower in his sig!!
              Dude... That's Tails.
              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Hiya All

Another Newbie here! I'm from Perth Western Australia and have been watching Stargate for a few months from series one straight through, a totally awsome way to watch it. We (hubby and I) are almost to end of season 6.

Love this site and am looking forward to checking it out thoroughly!!
                sigpic

Comment

Silly,
                  1: When I said all those things were normal, I meant ME. If someone else stared doing those things, I'd have found a great friend with much in common. *sigh; sniff*
                  2: Miles Prower IS Tails.
                  Miles Prower (?????????, Mairusu Pau??), better known by his nickname Tails (????, Teirusu?)...
                  3: Erm... Apart from those, I think you're pretty much correct.

And Avatar, you must be the first person to call Tails by his formal name on this forum. High fiiiiive!
                  Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                  It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                    hey vanessa!
                    welcome to the club.
                    have some green
                    Hey there!

Thanks for the welcome note. Sorry I've been busy with the workshop here at IAFT.

Comment

howdy everyone welcome
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hello, all at GW

Another newbie here. I've been shyly lurking round the site for a while now, and finally thought it time to join in the fun.

I love both SG1 and SGA, and I think you can guess who my fave character is

It's nice to be here, and hope to become a regular GateWorlder.
                        Dee

Comment

Welcome to all and to all bow before me
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                            Welcome to all and to all bow before me
                            Yes, he's like that , but he's cool....huray for Rammstein!*bows, but not in worship*

Comment

Hi new people!
                              Attention reader,

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                                Yes, he's like that , but he's cool....huray for Rammstein!*bows, but not in worship*
                                That I will take for now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X