Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore the mortal. Immortals such as us can go anywhere and do anything! See! *throws fireball and burns down a printer*
    Ha HA! Oh, wait... that was mine...
    Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
    Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
    It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

hi there, am new here so am just trying to get used to the whole thing, this is a good thread to make for new people thats just joined. I hope i have fun

Comment

Hey, i'm Heather, 15 and i live in the UK. i can't remember when i first got into stargate as i've been watching it ever since i was tiny with my 'rents.
        Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi! Welcome to the forum. I'm kinda new too .
          Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
          It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

hello everyone!!
            I'm kurapika and I'm new . I just wanted to say hi and also to apologise in advanced for any mistakes I could have with my spelling.

It turns out that I'm great speaking english but i'm not so great when it comes to writing

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to Gateworld!

We actually have a designated Welcome New Members thread. Go there and introduce yourself, and have fun!

Comment

Welcome
                sigpic
                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Welcome! What's with the anime?
                  Attention reader,

Comment

I'm not exactly new to Gateworld, but don't come to Off-Topic Chatter often, and it seemed like the only place.... would it be taboo of me to use this or some other (new) thread to toot my own horn a little? I found out this week I'm a finalist in Amazon's Breakthrough Novel Award. (Yay, me!) My story isn't a sci-fi novel... it's a dreaded romance!... but this contest is voted on by the public. All you need is an account at Amazon.

So, I wondered, would it be possible to put this info on here somewhere to solicit reviews for my entry? (POSITIVE reviews, I hope!!) I don't expect to win, but I don't have too big of a family that I can ask to vote for me.

Thanks, fellow 'Gate fans.

Comment

I'd do it, but I don;t have an account and I'm hard pressed as it is trying to keep track of all the things I DO have accounts for...
                      Attention reader,

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
                        Ignore the mortal. Immortals such as us can go anywhere and do anything! See! *throws fireball and burns down a printer*
                        Ha HA! Oh, wait... that was mine...
                        I like the cut of your jib
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Hey, just wanting to introduce myself, I'm Emilia Sheppard, though that isn't my real name it's actually the name of my made up character in my Stargate Atlantis fic fic, and for the moment you can call me that till I tell you my real name, which I don't want to tell just yet. Anyway I'm 21 and I'm from the UK, I love both Stargate shows as well a whole host of others including; Numb3rs, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Private Practice, NCIS, Dr Who, Torchwood, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Anyway I hope to get to know some of you and I guess I'll see you all around the boards. I also like Sanctuary that show with Amanda Tapping, I love that.

Lt. Aiden Ford: How could something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                            Maj. John Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same thing.
                            Dr. Rodney McKay: As it is, I may have to forgo reproducing.
                            Maj. Lorne: Yeah, that's funny, I was just thinking that might be wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilia Sheppard View Post
                              Hey, just wanting to introduce myself, I'm Emilia Sheppard, though that isn't my real name it's actually the name of my made up character in my Stargate Atlantis fic fic, and for the moment you can call me that till I tell you my real name, which I don't want to tell just yet. Anyway I'm 21 and I'm from the UK, I love both Stargate shows as well a whole host of others including; Numb3rs, CSI NY, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Private Practice, NCIS, Dr Who, Torchwood, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Anyway I hope to get to know some of you and I guess I'll see you all around the boards. I also like Sanctuary that show with Amanda Tapping, I love that.
                              It's cool to meet another new member from the UK, especially one with such a good taste in shows .... Welcome!

- Chris
                              Check out my blog:
                              The Land Beyond Beyond

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                                A long time lurker in this forum until now and a part time poster from this moment forward. I'm KikeGate in GW resembling my real name; Kike=Enrique.

I’m 37 probably older than many of you. Single tough.

I'm also bilingual Latino, a college student in sophomore year, and big fan of Science fiction and SG Franchise for quite some time. The movie that led me to Stargate the Movie was “Contact” with Judie foster and Matthew Mcconaughey , then from the SG movie to SG1, then to Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                                X