sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

offers newbies ice creams with flakes and sweeties lol

Comment

welcome to all
        sigpic

Comment

Hi I'm Grayvorn, otherwise known as Chris.

Finally decided to join this rather cool forum and this is my 2nd post.

I'm a big sci-fi nut, with Doctor Who and Stargate being my all time faves. Love old British sitcoms like 'Man About the House'. Also an avid video gamer (Nintendo forever!!!!) Write fanfic about a variety of shows as well as my own series 'The Dimension Riders' Hope to set up my own website someday. My dream job would be to run my own bookshop.

I first got into Stargate when I saw the film at the cinema, also rented Children of the Gods when it first came out and I was instantly hooked. Fave characters are Daniel and McKay Showed my sister the episodes '1969' and 'Out of Mind' a few years ago and she has been a massive SG fan ever since.
          "Welcome to the Good place"

Let's save the planet, it's the only one we have.

Comment

hey there greyvorn welcome, have some ice cream, yeah 1969 is one of my favourites hehe its just funny, im more into atlantis than sg-1 however i do watch them. so yeah...welcome lol
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

icecream pft, offers bi chocolate cake , welcome

Comment

Hi everybody!I`ve got a Stargate Atlantis fan just because one of my best friends told me absolutly everything about it.And now I just watched a few episodes (on DVD of course) and I totaly get forced by it.Well,I`m German and Lili 216 is the one who took me here. My favourite character is Rodney McKay because one can always make fun about him (Stargate Atlantis).
                Now I`m going to check this side out.Rorah
                Mr.Marrick:Why was I not notified that you had someone onboard with new intel about the Ori army activity?

Cam: Well, I'm sure I called for you. There was no answer.
                Oh wait.I may not have pressed the comm button all the way down.
                Wow, I must have looked stupid standing there talking to myself.
                Anyway, you'll excuse us.

Oh, I love Cam Mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by Rorah View Post
                  Hi everybody!I`ve got a Stargate Atlantis fan just because one of my best friends told me absolutly everything about it.And now I just watched a few episodes (on DVD of course) and I totaly get forced by it.Well,I`m German and Lili 216 is the one who took me here. My favourite character is Rodney McKay because one can always make fun about him (Stargate Atlantis).
                  Now I`m going to check this side out.Rorah
                  hey, great!
                  you found the thread!
                  okay, everyone... this is Rorah, one of my best friends...
                  (and i made her dependent on Stargate Atlantis!!! and her mum, too)
                  SAVE ELIZABETH WEIR

Comment

well done, i almost got my mum and friend hooked, more work is needed, welcome to the site

Comment

Hello to all the new people! *waves*

Cool - some more McKay fans!

Originally posted by Lili216 View Post
                      hey, great!
                      you found the thread!
                      okay, everyone... this is Rorah, one of my best friends...
                      (and i made her dependent on Stargate Atlantis!!! and her mum, too)
                      Another convert - good for you!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

hey all,

I'm new to stargate only started to watch in on dec 1 when the aussie Sci-fi channel started and i'm addicted to it. i have bouch SGA season 1 and 2 on dvd. and i have started to hire SG1. (i'm to poor to buy the sg1 dvds )

two questions

Is it possible to chose your own avatar or do you have to use the pre defined ones?
                        and
                        What would be the preffered sig size?
                        Last edited by Kidwizz; 26 January 2007, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I'm new to the board but not the franchise. I've been watching SG-1 since the 90's. We didn't get Showtime but I watch it on syncdication on Fox. I got Sci Fi about 6 years ago and hadn't missed any new episode since. Also been watching SGA since it premiere. I just heart the McKay. DH is totally awesome.

I don't come on the board often as I would like due to shortage of time. But I have lurk in the past. But now want to make my presence known.

Comment

you have to get a certain post count get get a custom avatar, and sig size, off the top of my head is 200x600, but don't quote me on that, it'll be in the FAQ's

Welcome everyone, have cookies

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                              Another convert - good for you!
                              well done, i almost got my mum and friend hooked, more work is needed, welcome to the site

i like talking about stargate... and now i got everyone in my area hooked i didn't mean to do it... hmmm but perhaps i did it unconciously...

so, welcome everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              SAVE ELIZABETH WEIR

Comment

Oh Yes WELCOME ALL NEWBIES
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:
                                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                                Forum Charmer
                                Forum Ambassador
                                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
                                X