Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, maybe not. She says she's making roast newbie. There are people around here that would just toss the newbie into a crock pot. Nothing good has ever come out of a crock pot.

Comment

^ Only cooks with a crock pot so he can complain about it

Comment

We should make a list.

"Things that don't anger Annoyed"

I've got nothing.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Christmas Day tradition - huge pot of beef vegetable soup
          New Year's Day tradition - 8 hour spaghetti sauce with about 5 different meats
          sigpic

Comment

The tradition for Nola's family after Christmas and New Year's Day is spending all day in the bathroom. Its like I say. Nola is a terrible cook.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              ^ Only cooks with a crock pot so he can complain about it
              Digs the crock pot out from all the junk in the basement and tosses PH into it.

Comment

The beef soup is coming right along. I also baked a couple of loaves of bread (one gluten free for my daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter) and one sourdough
                sigpic

Comment

Are the bathrooms ready for the vomiting
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    Maybe, maybe not. She says she's making roast newbie. There are people around here that would just toss the newbie into a crock pot. Nothing good has ever come out of a crock pot.
                    I make a pretty good beer chili in the crock pot

I also love how tender meat gets in the crock pot as well

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      I make a pretty good beer chili in the crock pot

I also love how tender meat gets in the crock pot as well
                      It does come out tender, I'll grant that. But tender or not, it still has all the flavor of a piece of paper.

Comment

Not chilli. Maybe if you put a roast into it.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I still don't understand why he keeps using the crock pot if he hates it so much..

Comment

I still don't understand why he keeps using the crock pot if he hates it so much..
                            Annoyed firmly believes in Crock's..........
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

That is limiting. Annoyed hates so many thing. His hate outnumbers your hats
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Ok, so since I know this will be screened by a moderator, I will ask these questions here, because I can't find answers to them in the help section, and because I am [brand] new, I can't PM a moderator either. So (and this is technically just one question):

This will now be my 5th post. The other four have been approved, yet the "About Me" section of my profile (no matter if it's viewed as me or "everyone else") lists my "Total Posts" as 1. So due to the fact that read in the FAQ that the Probie status returns "...to normal posting status (usually within a few days)...", unless this is not the same for new accounts (which I would understand, to verify I am not a bot, spam-form replicator, etc), I am worried that it will take me longer to be off probation, because I assume this verification is partially based off of the official number of posts I make. In fact, aside from the nature/context of said posts, I would think this is the majority of what it's based off of.

I hope I don't come off as impatient, I mean addressing urgency is not at all the purpose of this post, it's really just to inquire about my post tally, and its possible effect(s). Although it would be nice to upload a profile pic or stuff of that nature, I'm more concerned with things like groups (two of which I was able to join, but not able to post in; is that typical as well for new members?).

If I receive any responses to this, thanks in advance for the help, and no worries if I don't!
                                www.soundcloud.com/redun

Comment

Working...
                                X