X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we could try deep fried
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe we can get PH to reverse engineer Colonel Sanders secret recipe in her evil lab and cook 'em that way.

Comment

Pressure cooker fried? no thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

But you're Texan. Unhealthy cooking is in your blood

*pulls at Nola's face*

Take off the mask you imposter
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh fried is fine, just not how it's done at KFC
            sigpic

Comment

I'll give you that one. It is fast food
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Fast food is a contradiction in terms, at least around here.

The various food joints, McD, BK, Taco Bell, etc. are typically located in shopping districts. Problem is that heavy traffic in these areas make it impossible to go to one of them, wait in line to place your order, then wait in line to get your order and then return to your office/home in anything less than 20 minutes (often longer) is impossible.

This hardly qualifies as "fast food" as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I think we need to look at both sides so we should ask a fast food employee. Is what Annoyed said true, Meaghan?
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Just ask the resturant chains themselves; they're using bypassing the line as an inducement to download and use their apps on smart phones.
                    Here's an article about Taco Bell's.

http://www.today.com/money/taco-bell...one-1D80249348

If the chains were not aware of the problem, they wouldn't be trying to offer solutions. =)

The basic problem is that they're killing themselves with their own popularity.

Comment

PH, he is doing it again
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

PH cannot save you - you will be force-fed fried fast food forever!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nola would know. I have my suspicions that she isn't a teacher but a fry cook at KFC. It may be a lousy job but I suppose its still technically a job, unlike teaching
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

That is one job I never held - fast food worker. I did wait tables for a short time while I was in high school, that's as close as I ever got. Worked as a nurse's aide for a time, but almost all my jobs, before teaching, were as a bookkeeper and an office manager.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Nola would know. I have my suspicions that she isn't a teacher but a fry cook at KFC. It may be a lousy job but I suppose its still technically a job, unlike teaching
                              With all the fast food workers whining for $15 bucks an hour, I hope you're wrong. Otherwise, she may end up in the unemployment line. At $15 bucks an hour, I suspect they may not be needing so many fast food workers in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                With all the fast food workers whining for $15 bucks an hour, I hope you're wrong. Otherwise, she may end up in the unemployment line. At $15 bucks an hour, I suspect they may not be needing so many fast food workers in the future.
                                Its okay. Nola is old so she just use her Social Security to steal money from hard workers like me
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X