Clear All

One question: How does your rank in the forum
    advance?
    as your post count goes up your rank changes

read this will help

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi! I'm a brand spankin' new member. I'm new at all of this so you'll have to cut me a little slack. I've been a Stargate fan from the beginning. It's what I look forward to watching every Friday night after work. Teal'c is my favorite-he has the best lines! I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Comment

Welcome, camelV!
        Gone Fission
        "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Welcome DanielFullard, execliur and camelV

DanielFullard i live in the North East too near M'bro

Have fun everyone!

Comment

Hi every1. I'm 20, I'm a student form Poland studying Ancient Civilasations in Ireland. I came across SG-1 when I was 11, but I thought it to be lame <shields his head and tries to finish the post> But when I went to Ireland my roommate forced me to watch some new eps, and I fell in love I've whached all the episodes (SGA included)

Hope I'll make a fine addition to the forum.

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
            The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Comment

I'm confused it says register, but I don't know how to do it. Please hlp.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1121
                I'm confused it says register, but I don't know how to do it. Please hlp.
                You're already registered if you have a Username and a password. You have a username so I'll assume you've also got a password.

Welcome to the forum.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

you did register already or you wouldn't be able to post
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

's

Comment

Hi to all the newbies! Have fun!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        's
                        ure a legend! the smiley king from this point forward SGC
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          ure a legend! the smiley king from this point forward SGC
                          Good to know that. But it's no wonder the emots here are mighty plentiful

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
                          The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Comment

Erm, how do I change ma avatar to a custom one? Either I'm not seeig the option, or there is none. Niaaaaaah

Comment

Hi and welcome to all the nubs.

Originally posted by -|||-
                              Erm, how do I change ma avatar to a custom one? Either I'm not seeig the option, or there is none. Niaaaaaah
                              To answer your question. Yes, there is an option for a custom avatar, and no, you can't have one 'til you reach 2001 posts.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

You're serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X