Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, another new member, I'm living in New Jersey for the moment.. And well I've been around Gateworld for a long time... but never had the courage to go into the biggest Stargate Forum

Anyway this place is great... And I'm definitly slightly obsessed with Stargate.
    Save Earth it's the only planet with Chocolate

Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth. - Souza

Comment

Welcome!!!
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
        Welcome!!!
        Thanks a lot... I think I'm gonna love it here...

*Motoko very excited 'bout the whole thing*

Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth. - Souza

Comment

I'm also a new member currently residing in Hobart- Tasmania-Australia
          Originally a Melbournite.
          I don't know why I didn't come here sooner this place is truly AWESOME!!

I've been goin'n nuts!!

Comment

Hy! so, my name is Vanessa and come from France, I'm 17 and a half. I like Stargate, particuelary,stargate atlantis, and I am fan of Torri Higginson. So I like jumping, read and write fanfictions(in french for the moment), in the future I hope become Lawyer or Juge for child. and don't know if my endlish is good but I hope learn more with all of you!
            "The brize,the sun... and other more many thinks....enjoy the moment"

Comment

Originally posted by missvava
              Hy! so, my name is Vanessa and come from France, I'm 17 and a half. I like Stargate, particuelary,stargate atlantis, and I am fan of Torri Higginson. So I like jumping, read and write fanfictions(in french for the moment), in the future I hope become Lawyer or Juge for child. and don't know if my endlish is good but I hope learn more with all of you!
              Nice seeing some french people around here Bienvenue... à toi...and Enjoy

Comment

thank you, it's strabge for me speek and wrhite in english and thank you also for the little message in french. Tell, if I make erro!

Comment

Tu parle meilleur Anglais que je parle Francais

C'est bon apprendre par parler
                  J'apprends Francais a College

Is that right?
                  Last edited by Wraith Scientist; 21 March 2006, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Welcome! you might want to check out this thread... http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...718#post204718
                    Enjoy the forum!
                    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I've never posted in this thread, but hey, better late than never

Hi all, see you around on the forum!

Comment

I have been a Stargate fan for 4 years now.Just recently I got the rest of my family involved and we all are now. I have seen every episode from 1-8 . Unfortunantly I missed alot of 9
                        Looking forward to getting to know you all

Comment

heyloo there and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                            Tu parle meilleur Anglais que je parle Francais

C'est bon apprendre par parler
                            J'apprends Francais a College

Is that right?
                            you speeek french as I speek english! I learn with my teacher, I read books, my favorite is Horse wishperer, and I also look film in original version my family think I am mad! I answer yes just for killing with us!

Comment

Welcome To All The New Members

Comment

DITTO
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X