Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darren, nice job. Looks great. See... told you vBulletin was good. Just took you forever to listen

Comment

Love the new forum, the last one for me was very slow(even on cable) and i like this layout alot better.. Good Job
      SPQR

Comment

I was a little nervous at first, moving out of the familiar terrritory of Delphi and all, but this forum is really starting to grow on me as I find my way around here. And it definitely is faster. And you can do more stuff. Good choice, TPTB!
        Always remember to smile. People will wonder what you're up to.

Comment

It looks great. I'm getting used to navigating it. And it's free.

Still I miss the Delphi format. This isn't the first time I've played on the VBB format. I was never particularly fond of it. To me this forum format doesn't have the personal feel that Delphi did.

I'm also not real fond of the fact that if I don't read every thread I'm interested in before I sign out, all the unread messages are marked as read. I've always tended to kind of pop in and pop out, but now I only come in here if I have time to read through everything I'm interested in.

But I suppose I'll get used to it, and if it cause me to spend less time here, that's not really a bad thing now is it? I might actually develop a RL.
          sigpic

Comment

Great new forum. Plus its ad-free. It's very swift and a great look. Keep up the good work everyone and I'm sure over time it will get even better
            __

__

Comment

"I'm loving it!"

Comment

It's great, I never posted in the previous forum for the one reason that I hate Delphi Forums, they're terrible to move around and they're full with ads for non-subscribers.

Comment

I am enjoying the new forum. I'm amazed by how many people are here posting away. So in that resepect I have become alittle lost. However the forum looks great! And I LOVE the smiles!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Better then the other stargate fourm I was banned from

Comment

i love this two pics

and this one looks funny, too

and there are some others....GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

Comment

It may look good, but I don't find it user friendly at all. I miss Delphi.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
                          It may look good, but I don't find it user friendly at all. I miss Delphi.
                          Man, I hope you're just joshing...

Comment

Originally posted by Zod
                            Better then the other stargate fourm I was banned from
                            I think this site is FRIENDLY! Everyone has a great opinion, and this forum has awesome pix! They've obviously done an excellent job! So Zod, where did you get banned from? Just asking.....
                            SAM: Mayborne, you are an idiot every day of the week, why couldn't you of taken one day off?

JACK: What can possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                              It looks great. I'm getting used to navigating it. And it's free.

Still I miss the Delphi format. This isn't the first time I've played on the VBB format. I was never particularly fond of it. To me this forum format doesn't have the personal feel that Delphi did.

I'm also not real fond of the fact that if I don't read every thread I'm interested in before I sign out, all the unread messages are marked as read. I've always tended to kind of pop in and pop out, but now I only come in here if I have time to read through everything I'm interested in.

But I suppose I'll get used to it, and if it cause me to spend less time here, that's not really a bad thing now is it? I might actually develop a RL.

Oh my gawd! <Gracie hugs Kat and clings to her like her life depended on it> Someone who feels the same way I do!

It's not that I am complaining, mind you, and I do appreciate Darren,David&the mods(sounds like a name for a rock band ) hard work, it's just taking time for this old information age-Ludite to get a feel for this vb stuff.

I can never remember where I've posted, and clicking on the little box that says "last post read" (or something to that effect) takes me to the last post, period, and I have to scroll up to where I left off (which, in my case, is usually three pages from the last post. "/ .

I do like the whole posting proceedure, and the quote system. Very nice.
                              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Gee I haven't heard that one before.

No I'm not Joshing. This may have a bunch of bells & whistles but it doesn't have some of the basic stuff (like knowing which post someone is responding to, being able to find the last unread message, e-mails when people reply to your post etc.). I liked the frame layout of Delphi better as well.

Already I'm not coming here as much as a used to or reading as many of the threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X