Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just discovered I can scroll up through the previous posts as I compose my reply, not just the last one. SUPER!! I love it. It makes it so much easier for the memory challenged.

The new forum just gets better and better the more I learn how to navigate it.

Thanks again for all your work. It's really paying off!
    Slainte gg
    Slainte
    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

I'm GLAD they changed to this forum software. I hate Delphi's setup. This is so much faster and simpler, and now I don't have to go to the SGArchives forum where the mods are absolute turds sometimes (about pretty trivial stuff, too).

Comment

Well this is only my second reply and I'm finding it baffling, I can tell you. But then I've just jumped right in and not read the FAQs or whatever it is I'm supposed to read.

In fact I'm feeling a tad panicky now 'cause I don't know what I'm doing. Am trying to run before I can walk methinks.
        Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Simply an awesome new format.
          It took me forever to make this signature up.

I'm one fry sort of a happy meal!- Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
            I'm GLAD they changed to this forum software. I hate Delphi's setup. This is so much faster and simpler, and now I don't have to go to the SGArchives forum where the mods are absolute turds sometimes (about pretty trivial stuff, too).
            and how do you know we're not just lulling you in to a false sense of security?

mwahahahahaha!

(I think being a System Lord has gone to my head!)
            Last edited by Major Clanger; 03 May 2004, 10:14 AM. Reason: bad bad typing
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

You just keep on thinking you're a System Lord, MC .....

Comment

Much improved format! Delphi was painful and only to be taken in small doses. Thanks for all your hard work! -mo
                Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                once done, cannot be undone...
                brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
                  Much improved format! Delphi was painful and only to be taken in small doses. Thanks for all your hard work! -mo
                  Small doses, exactly. Just like I told my new buddy Tame, when we started this new forum I hated it. It was so alien. I'd stayed away from Delphi, too, because of the layout. Then after we installed the Stargate appearance, I became addicted so fast it wasn't even funny. I hope everyone is having that same joyous experience.

Kinda sickening if you think about it

Comment

I am enjoying the new forum immensly,thanx Darren!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                      (I think being a System Lord has gone to my head!)
                      No pun intended?

Comment

I like it. A lot. Well done everyone!

*throw confetti*

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          Small doses, exactly. Just like I told my new buddy Tame, when we started this new forum I hated it. It was so alien. I'd stayed away from Delphi, too, because of the layout. Then after we installed the Stargate appearance, I became addicted so fast it wasn't even funny. I hope everyone is having that same joyous experience.

Kinda sickening if you think about it
                          What I am thinking is I am a bit "obsessed" if you realize that this forum has only been up since Saturday and I already have 145 posts........can we say ADDICTION ..But I am having such a BLAST !!!!
                          Again Great Job!! Great Job
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It looks good, but I'm not a real fan of the vbuletin lol I always have to re-think lol

Comment

LOL!!! still finding my way around but i do like it and i like the fact i can do this
                              ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                                I have a suggestion though. Can you move the bar at the top with the user and stuff to the side? That way the page wont be so long. Just a suggestion.
                                To Darren and TPTB on this forum. V Bulletin should have an option where you can allow a user to choose if they can have their information at the top or to the left. I checked my User CP and could not find anything which offered this option to users. Perhaps it's turned off.

I personally do not mind the horizontal display bit as most other forums I am on have the vertical display info, so this makes a wee change.

PS. I think there's a bug in the system or this place just doesn't like me because I have made three posts already and I have apparantly only made 1 post. Don't tell me I am sent to coventry already?

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                                from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Working...
                                X