This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Clanger
    Despite all the Blue it is rather froody.
    Froody?

Comment

Cool!
      In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Love the forum great job (My first post on the new forum), although I am still trying to get use to the new forum. Only briefly used it got to finish off my dissertation for university course I’m doing. Just one quick question probably might sound stupid, I just haven’t’ had the time to check every thing out any way you know in Delphi forum you could click on a tread and it only displayed all the new messages, but over here it displays all the messages in the tread which is a pain you have to scroll down the page which gets too long, is there a some way fixing this.

Overall very cool love the background (blue my favourite colour), as an Computing Student it’s very user friendly.

Well done all who were involved.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

i like this board more than delphi...easier to use :-)

actually i think this forum is probably one of the best overall...with the staff and the layout...nicely done yo ^_^
          My flickr photography.

Comment

Great work, everyone! The new forum is worth all those late nights! I suspect it will get even better as time goes by.
            Thanks,
            Slainte gg
            Slainte
            "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

I think the new forum is great!
              It's a bit strange using this instead of Delphi and i'm still trying to get used to it. I'm sure it won't take me long

I think its great that everyone is equal now, so everyone can have Signatures and coloured fonts without having to pay anything!

So to Darren and David, well done, you did I good job

Sam x
              BTW this is my first post, I hope I don't mess up
              Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 02 May 2004, 07:35 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Great stuff guys. I like it much better than delphi.

Comment

Love the new forum. It really looks great. Love the layout, colors and the avatars....but the best feature....it's not so easy to get "spoiled" anymore.!

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
                    Froody?
                    Frood-Really amazingly together guy.

From The Hichhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

I've not had much time to get used to it yet. But so far i like what I see. Good work!

Comment

Cool! Thanks, Xathras. *waves Hi to X*

Comment

It was immediately easier than the Delphi forum was....not sure why.
                          I'm seriously diggin the reputation rating system and all the fun new features. (oooh...I'm a larval symbiote...) It looks better organized than the other forum, too.
                          Kudos, you guys!
                          - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
                          THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
                          BM: "Aren't they all?"
                          www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
                          www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

This great forum! Much more like the others i frequenct now and easiler to use to boot!

Great job.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

The forum is great. Thanks for all the hard work Darren and David. I like playing with all the new toys! I was worried at first, but I'm begining to get the hang of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill[font=Comic Sans MS
                                I think its great that everyone is equal now, so everyone can have Signatures and coloured fonts without having to pay anything!
                                That's the great thing about this forum, and the true spirit of GateWorld, getting access to great features, great privileges and great people, all for free.

Comment

Working...
                                X