This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    You're already a member of the forum, however your posts are under moderation at first and you won't be able to access some things (like avatar, sig etc). It's not permanent, so just be patient.
    Ok.. I trying add picture for Avatar. i will fix my control.. i accpet it. thank you.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Hey Mods,
      I can't info My profile edits. It's not work... :-/ My real Control is HolyAngelQueenSG-1. That happened... How? I do it patient waiting my profile. i wish work info my profile edits. *sigh* i agree your rules. thank you. I love Stargate Sg-1.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

probies can't edit their profile until they are off probie status. We do this because we've had spammers filling their profiles full of junk
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          probies can't edit their profile until they are off probie status. We do this because we've had spammers filling their profiles full of junk
          Oh yeah... i think it. thank you.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Hello. *waves* I'm Geoi. I've been an avid Stargate fan for over 12 years, but never really thought about joining a Stargate community until earlier this month. I watched all the shows as they aired, but just recently watched every episode of SG-1 and SGA in order. It overloaded my brain! And since I'm now familiar with fansites, I finally searched you out. This place is SWEET!

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to posting more and getting my own avatar and whatnot.
            sigpic
            "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

ok So that's why I haven't seen any posts

Comment

This is actually a good idea, because other forums I've been to have had spam problems. This way you wont have to sit through spam posts/threads
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

hi there,
                  i was just wondering why my profile page says i've only made 1 post. and yes i have my own theory lol. i've made 8 posts but 7 of them are in off topic threads. i figured if i just babble in off topic threads, it'd be a good way to get to know others and others could slowly try and figure me out (i have friends i've had for over 30 years who still haven't figured me out). but, if off topic threads aren't counted toward post count i guess i'd better dive in the deep end..

Also, just wanted to add.. that as a newbie, i think the probie idea is an excellent idea. the posts are added quickly to the threads, and it would seem that the only ones that would be affected is if a probie was posting in a games thread. i personally don't think it's frustrating because, let's face it, not having immediate posting rights isn't going to harm my future happiness and well-being or impact on my daily income..

keep up the great work, and i'm really glad i've found this place (yeah yeah, i know that sounds a tad sucky but it's actually true)..

Comment

Originally posted by SusanG View Post
                    hi there,
                    i was just wondering why my profile page says i've only made 1 post. and yes i have my own theory lol. i've made 8 posts but 7 of them are in off topic threads. i figured if i just babble in off topic threads, it'd be a good way to get to know others and others could slowly try and figure me out (i have friends i've had for over 30 years who still haven't figured me out). but, if off topic threads aren't counted toward post count i guess i'd better dive in the deep end..

Also, just wanted to add.. that as a newbie, i think the probie idea is an excellent idea. the posts are added quickly to the threads, and it would seem that the only ones that would be affected is if a probie was posting in a games thread. i personally don't think it's frustrating because, let's face it, not having immediate posting rights isn't going to harm my future happiness and well-being or impact on my daily income..

keep up the great work, and i'm really glad i've found this place (yeah yeah, i know that sounds a tad sucky but it's actually true)..
                    You are correct. Posts in the off-topic threads do not count towards overall post count.

Welcome to the Forum! I'm biased but I think it's a pretty fun place.

Comment

ok.. thanks for the confirmation.. i will now make a point of babbling in on-topic threads so i'm not a probie for the next 10 years lol

Comment

well.. here's a newbie thing to do... i think i just reported my own post.. oops sorry.. i have a habit of clicky-clicking on things when i have no idea of their function. and to think i'd made a joke about putting myself on ignore... but i think reporting myself as an offensive poster beats the iggy thing...

Comment

No worries !

No report arrived so it looks like you haven't reported yourself after all.
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

i am sure that Vbulletin soft doesn't allow for a autoreport
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                            StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                            GW member infractions : 1

Comment

It's possible here.
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

i think this should be tested , can i try it ?
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X