This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
    what is a members reputation and what does the little reputation button on each post do?
    Read through the X-treme Guide. It answers a lot of the basics about reputation and avatars.

Comment

Is there a limit of how many vistor messages you can have?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        Is there a limit of how many vistor messages you can have?
        i doubt it

Comment

Please help!!!!! I would like to know which exact episode I can see Jack Oneill become a general.

Please... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cnitzken View Post
            Please help!!!!! I would like to know which exact episode I can see Jack Oneill become a general.

Please... Thanks
            Welcome to Gateworld. The episode you're looking for is 'New Order' part 2, the second episode in season 8.
            sigpic

Comment

On the friends thing. I don't really see the point from friending on GW. On LJ I sometimes friend someone (and get friended) if we have things in common, making new friends and all. You can read each others posts etc. And after a while, when I feel like we have nothing in common, I send a message saying just that, and sorry, I'm unfriending you, no hard feelings. People react pretty good to that, it's usually mutual. And luckily sometimes it works out very nice and I've now some people on my friendlist I'm getting to know and really like.

But here, when you friend someone, what does that mean? Most of my old contacts are now "friends", people from the threads I visit regurlarly.

Anyway, question: when someone tries to friend you, and you decline, do they get a message or something? If not, that could be the reason for people trying to friend someone twice.

And, if you "break the friendship", does the other person get a message from that?

And on the social groups: there's no way of going to the first unread post is there?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                Anyway, question: when someone tries to friend you, and you decline, do they get a message or something?
                No
                If not, that could be the reason for people trying to friend someone twice.
                I don't quite understand what your asking but I was friended one. The poster accidently broke the friendship (No message) and sent the request again. It acts the same way as the first time a person requested a friendship
                And, if you "break the friendship", does the other person get a message from that?
                No
                And on the social groups: there's no way of going to the first unread post is there?
                It should be on the right side of your browser.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

If someone wants to be your friend and you don't know them and want to reject them, how do you do it? I've clicked on the reject button three times and hit save each time and still I have a notification that someone wants to friend me.

Comment

Thats weird. I have rejected people and once I save the rejection they are gone.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
                      If someone wants to be your friend and you don't know them and want to reject them, how do you do it? I've clicked on the reject button three times and hit save each time and still I have a notification that someone wants to friend me.
                      Have you clicked the check box by their name before hitting reject? I know that's caught me a few times. Seems like kind of a stupid step, but I suppose for multiple requests it's handy. Other than that, go pester Greg.

Comment

Working...
                      X